Telly Chakkar: Upcoming picnic

Posted: 4 years ago

In the upcoming episode, there is a college outing planned for which Rhea and Prachi gear up. While Abhi tells Rhea to behave well with Prachi, Pragya advises Prachi to keep a distance from Rhea and not get into a problem yet again with her. Basically, both Abhi and Pragya tutor their daughters to behave well with the other at the outing.

That's ridiculous🤪behave well with the other seriously? 

How old are the two 12 or 20?

Originally posted by Funny29

That's ridiculous🤪behave well with the other seriously? 

How old are the two 12 or 20?

Unfortunately my brother is 23 and my sister is 18 yet still have to be told how to behave well like 8 year olds... so not that far fetched from reality 😆

I doubt rhea will comply to abhi's warning. The girl only seems to listen to her Alu Aunty 😆

Something definitely gonna happen at the picnic.. 😄😄 May be some natural disaster/some other mishap...  Abhigya will run to save their daughters. 

My imagination lol🤣

They can also develop Ranbir- Prachi's story and Rhea getting jealous of Prachi and again doing something as usual. 😂

@shiny, thinking on same lines a la Parent Trap. Only the twins don't look alike here. 

As to Ur 2nd opinion that also is possible. 

But I think former because now audience want AP unity.

Originally posted by shiny9911

They can also develop Ranbir- Prachi's story and Rhea getting jealous of Prachi and again doing something as usual. 😂

I really do enjoy the Prachi-ranbir scenes. I’d love to see ranbir extending a hand of friendship towards Prachi, they both becoming friends but Rhea getting envious seeing how ranbir gives so much attention to Prachi, and Rhea and friends not understanding ranbir’s fascination for prachi, only for them to think he’s in love with her, fuelling rhea’s jealousy more. I hope that silly plan of ranbir’s to make Rhea his girlfriend never happens and he changed his mind after getting to know what Rhea has done with prachi, because the way he defended her at College that day shows that despite being vain and abnoxious he is still a good person who would not think ill for someone.

Edited by sammy17 - 4 years ago

I also like the Prachi and Ranbir scenes,and I hope we get more of it.

oh yes we need a new entry female for the Shahana-Aaryan story. I hope it starts also soon! 

Prachi-Ranbir= Abhi-Pragya jodi "Rhea is the Vamp-like junior Tanu" 

Shahana-Aaryan=Purab-Bulbul jodi "we needs a new junior Aaliya" 😆

Originally posted by sammy17

I really do enjoy the Prachi-ranbir scenes. I’d love to see ranbir extending a hand of friendship towards Prachi, they both becoming friends but Rhea getting envious seeing how ranbir gives so much attention to Prachi, and Rhea and friends not understanding ranbir’s fascination for prachi, only for them to think he’s in love with her, fuelling rhea’s jealousy more. I hope that silly plan of ranbir’s to make Rhea his girlfriend never happens and he changed his mind after getting to know what Rhea has done with prachi, because the way he defended her at College that day shows that despite being vain and abnoxious he is still a good person who would not think ill for someone.

Fully agree with you.  👍🏼