Fatty Arjun Kapoor opens IWM movie with only 1.7 cr opening

Posted: 4 years ago

un logon se milna chahiye...jo es bhootnike ko sign kar rahe hai..aur distributors ki laashein beecha rahe hain??

indeed the worst product of nepotism...esse bollywood se ruksat kar dena chahiye...atleast imran was better than this overweight drum

PM Narendra Modi won the race on day one between the Hindi films as it collected in the 2.25-2.50 crore nett while Indias Most Wanted collected 1.75-2 crore nett. The former probably helped by the election win yesterday as was better in the Hindi markets.

Both films hardly had anything to get the audience in to the the theatres as Indias Most Wanted looked a dry film while PM Narendra Modi was a biopic of a polition with mass elements stuck in when not warranted. The collections of three films are as follows.

Alladin: 4-4.25 crore

Indias Most Wanted: 1.75-2 crore

Edited by NeverGiveAF - 4 years ago

Oh wow. This is pretty bad. But looks like the reviews are decent so might get better. 

And most of all, Arjun does not look a hero material. He comes across as super lazy. 

Gowarikar ke dil mein panipat war chal raha hoga abhi. Arjun has gotten worse and its not just about the weight. He appears lazy.. absolutely no effort in try to appear interested in his job let alone actually act. Its a shame he is still getting movies. That too big ticket movies. Totally unworthy of it.

Wait? What movie is this?  So the mallaika and his sister thing was his movie ka premiere? 🤣🤣🤣 I thought it was Modi movie . 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

I thought it would do better. Reviews were ok

Why the body shaming? is it because he is a man? because I don’t see that kind of shaming for a woman? 

I find Arjun quite attractive, some weight loss wouldn't hurt though. Never understood the hate he gets , not horrendous actor neither just bad at picking scripts maybe.

PS - Infact , that's kind of guy , i would like to marry 😉 -  he is witty  as seen in interviews and have good sense of humor with tall handsome kind of aura - i would ignore his weight , that's acceptable.😊

Edited by sarasingh86 - 4 years ago

Originally posted by sarasingh86

I find Arjun quite attractive, some weight loss wouldn't hurt though. Never understood the hate he gets , not horrendous actor neither just bad at picking scripts maybe.

Image result for confused gif

Yes that's MY type 😉😊 and my opinion is not changing yet.

fatty can be cute and lovable as a hippo

fatty can be horrific and scary as arjun

please do not make fun of fatty...and body shame 

we fatties too have emotions...dont make fun of us.

its already a sad thing that no one loves us fatties then we have to hear this ...really sad