Yeh Rishtey Hai Pyaar Ke

Rhea stole the show today

Anuka3 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

This girl deserves it today. She was brilliant in expressing the dillema Mishti is going through. I could feel her pain. Mishti has been constantly citicized for her plain jane look. And, to hear the harsh words of criticism from none other than her would be fiance, it was heartbreaking. 

When She asked him ‘Tumhe main chashme ke bina achi nahi lagti?’ I almost choked thinking that how many girls actually go through this. Rural or Urban cities, people get laughted at and bullied for the way they look. This was a reality check. I almost got up from my seat to clap when  she took out her glasses but my mom being a typical asian started to clap in that very scene😂

Rhea, through Mishti you represented many girls and women and you didnot dissapoint us today. You have reminded us not to value your self and not to change for anyone. Impressive and powerful episode🙏🏼✨

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meen123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Indeed it was great scene. That altercation with Abir before rattled us all but i had hopes and show didn't disappoint. My heart swell for good and have recommended this episode to some. 

sagmruswe thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

True...she is representing so many girls out there who are changing just for society and their opinions, even though they want to be accepted like how they are.

Anuka3 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: meen123

Indeed it was great scene. That altercation with Abir before rattled us all but i had hopes and show didn't disappoint. My heart swell for good and have recommended this episode to some. 

Actually i started without any hope and it hasnt dissapointed me one bit. I have invested my time in a good show and similarly have recommended to my relatives. Rarely itv comes up with good concept and this one has concept along with lovestory. Just waiting for the story to unfold gradually. 

Anuka3 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: sagmruswe

True...she is representing so many girls out there who are changing just for society and their opinions, even though they want to be accepted like how they are.

Yeaterdays episode muat be an eye opener for many girls. People say why to watch itv you dont learn new things, its a waste. But shows like this makes you change your mind about itv. I loved the way shs represented many girls and stoodup for them. This is how the show should be. Good story that has an ability to change the norma in the society.