Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Deepika, Priyanka, Aishwarya&Sonam interview with anupama *videos pg1 - Page 5

VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

This content was originally posted by: Melissaa

How can you forget this passive agressive ig caption she posted shading  other celebs, when they started posting professional studio pics of their outfits on ig just like she did. She had to let everyone know that she was the one who started this and everyone else was copying her. Anyways the rant coincided with a certain actress joining the bandwagon eventhough a lot of other celebs started copying "Sonam's patented studio ootd ig posts" long before that she chose to rant when this actress started doing it.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BrsJ5P7F7Tj/?igshid=1bad8jhoudgn8

😲 it's one thing to talk about it with family and bffs and to actually put it up like a 13yo cbse student is something else. How low🤣.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SakuraKakashi thumbnail

I think people who sleep a lot in sitting position like in airports, have those lines on their neck. When your chin is resting on your chest , skin damage on neck may happen. I've seen it even in a 17 years old teenager ( Shivani Paliwali - now United global pop group girl) .

It may sound ridiculous but i feel like women with thin waist are more prone to this. 

priya185 thumbnail

Sonam sounds so unbearable in her interview 

Melissaa thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Eggon_Snow

^^ Why is she so petty🤦‍♀️ Also what is so significant in starting this trend? Is this some achievement to gloat about?

For her it is. I loved how DP, Aloo, Kat all liked that ig post. Especially DP because she hardly like anything Sonam post.

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Why in God’s name are the full interviews on Hotstar where we are forced to pay? So ridiculous 

Maraka_Musso89 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

People still being so salty about Sonam. It's amazing how some people thrive on negativity here instead on focusing on positive stuff. 

nigahen thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Eggon_Snow

The whole IV was cringe...Anupma kuch aur bole ki she mentions PR and how she is so understated and amazing. Kitna delusional koi kaise ho sakta hain, poora interview is I, me , myself and she says that directors want to work with her cause she is not aggressive...hain..matlab she thinks everything boils down to PR....and on nepotism she starts talking about her privilege and entitlement that how she does not have to work for a living.

On her wedding she claims she did not want so much attention toh then why have that everydayphenomenol hashtag by which your friends and family kept sharing things on social media or why even do that photoshoot with Vogue?

Her wedding was so cringe....she basically had her people do a live telecast  esp using footage of Ranveer, Akki etc to boost...like otherwise other than her 5 fans who would've even cared..and then still had the gall to rant how she wanted a private wedding!!

Edited by nigahen - 4 years ago
priya185 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Why in God’s name are the full interviews on Hotstar where we are forced to pay? So ridiculous 

they want to make money 

I really want DP to wear something by the Dutch designer Iris Van Herpen.