24/5/19.... A day to remember ❤

Posted: 4 years ago

Well, the title tells everything. I think today's episode was one of the most memorable episodes of Patiala Babes. We have 2 parallels. On one side, Ashok is getting married to the love of his life, on the other, Hanuman realized that Babita is more than what he has felt for her all these days. In today's episode, there was a slight hint of the feeling of rejection. Babita indirectly said that there is no relation between the the two of them, yet she is indebted to him. And this angers HS to an extent  that he was ready to argue and tell her everything he feels. His feeling of being used for money.... He confessed literally everything that happened between the two of them in front of NaemBi. Upon NaemBi's interrogation, he realized that Babita is actually the love of his life....And I must say, today's episode was beautiful too... MONEY IS DEFINITELY NOT A PENNY WORTH IN FRONT OF VALUABLE RELATIONSHIPS.... This is the highlight of today's episode.....Again Aniruddh stole the show today...Hats off to you...👏 

And the precap too... Laale provokes HS to propose...Yippie 🥳🙉

PS:Hopefully we get to see something really soon 🙈💏💑❤

What's your views of today's episode?

Edited by Nature-Happiness - 4 years ago

Loved the way it's progressing. Felt bad for HS, as he's finding it hard to find that Babes considers him not like an apna, and wants to return money like she does with everyone else. It actually hurts him, making him almost on the verge of blurting out his dil ki baat. 

And Babes is clueless of his behaviour... 😆

Need to wait and watch....

Love is actually blind how can Meeta love Ashok... 

I loved today's episode except AshMita marriage I thought Mita will be happy at least on her marriage day but she is not. 

HS is already very hurt don't know what gonna happen. He lost his temper on a word ehsaan how he will handle rejection😒

Hame to HS k liye abhi se sad songs yaad aa rhe hai😆

Originally posted by sheeluneelu

Love is actually blind how can Meeta love Ashok... 

I loved today's episode except AshMita marriage I thought Mita will be happy at least on her marriage day but she is not. 

HS is already very hurt don't know what gonna happen. He lost his temper on a word ehsaan how he will handle rejection😒

Today itself he was like half Devdas😭 while he was lying and recalling her words. Poor HS... And Anirudh will make sure we cry along with HS, with his amazing acting .... CVS are rushing this confession from HS, he's been prodded to confess by everyone, don't know why, I'm not getting good vibes about it.  😔

Originally posted by Sudharies

Today itself he was like half Devdas😭 while he was lying and recalling her words. Poor HS... And Anirudh will make sure we cry along with HS, with his amazing acting .... CVS are rushing this confession from HS, he's been prodded to confess by everyone, don't know why, I'm not getting good vibes about it.  😔

Me too😔

Anyways I'm gonna cheer for Aniruddh's amazing acting phir rona hi kyun na pade😭

Let's see what the makers have for us....They have come a long way though....

Originally posted by Sudharies

agree .

today's epi gave us the feels that this man will not take no for an answer . he kept going on & on , there is that intensity which is not letting him introspect the situation , & the feelings , behaviour of not only himself but of the lady concerned as well .

with others also pushing him , only next episodes will tell will he really confess . many good scenes r lined up for them .

also today when HS was quite busy in his outburst it was naeem bi who enjoyed most , had her complete fun but kept prodding for more .

Originally posted by Nature-Happiness

Well, the title tells everything. I think today's episode was one of the most memorable episodes of Patiala Babes. We have 2 parallels. On one side, Ashok is getting married to the love of his life, on the other, Hanuman realized that Babita is more than what he has felt for her all these days. In today's episode, there was a slight hint of the feeling of rejection. Babita indirectly said that there is no relation between the the two of them, yet she is indebted to him. And this angers HS to an extent  that he was ready to argue and tell her everything he feels. His feeling of being used for money.... He confessed literally everything that happened between the two of them in front of NaemBi. Upon NaemBi's interrogation, he realized that Babita is actually the love of his life....And I must say, today's episode was beautiful too... MONEY IS DEFINITELY NOT A PENNY WORTH IN FRONT OF VALUABLE RELATIONSHIPS.... This is the highlight of today's episode.....Again Aniruddh stole the show today...Hats off to you...👏 

And the precap too... Laale provokes HS to propose...Yippie 🥳🙉

PS:Hopefully we get to see something really soon 🙈💏💑❤

What's your views of today's episode?

Ashok  getting married to the love of his life , don't know if it is even rightful to say because it looked more of a getting things done like ,  not much personal enthusiasm & with his continuous obnoxious behaviour it gives ashok doesn't wanted marriage for now & maybe in future as problems start surrounding it will become his jibe  .

Originally posted by sheeluneelu

Me too😔

Anyways I'm gonna cheer for Aniruddh's amazing acting phir rona hi kyun na pade😭

an ace performer , no doubt....👏