InaMeenaDika thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I think his character is mystery in this show. Creates a lot of curiosity in the mind of a viewer, even more than PK Mittal. He is not the "Alice in the wonderland" as his father claims him to be. I don't know how his character will unfold. Whether he will remain the one sided lover, who would later on become a support system for jhanvi or will turn into her staunch enemy. Only time can tell what will be their dynamics. All I can hope whatever it is, it's interesting and an entertaining one and is explored well. He is doubting and flirting with jhanvi at the same time. Does he really doubts her for something big or just wants to find out more about his mysterious wife. I like jhanvi and dhruv's chemistry. They are beautiful but have absolute chances of turning dangerous too.😈😈 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sumita18 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ZindagiCalling

I think his character is mystery in this show. Creates a lot of curiosity in the mind of a viewer, even more than PK Mittal. He is not the "Alice in the wonderland" as his father claims him to be. I don't know how his character will unfold. Whether he will remain the one sided lover, who would later on become a support system for jhanvi or will turn into her staunch enemy. Only time can tell what will be their dynamics. All I can hope whatever it is, it's interesting and an entertaining one and is explored well. He is doubting and flirting with jhanvi at the same time. Does he really doubts her for something big or just wants to find out more about his mysterious wife. I like jhanvi and dhruv's chemistry. They are beautiful but have absolute chances of turning dangerous too.😈😈 

Yup Totally Agree with you ....

Maxine_May thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Agree .. I'm finding Dhruv Mittal more interesting than Kabir n other characters .. 

InaMeenaDika thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: InCenDia

Agree .. I'm finding Dhruv Mittal more interesting than Kabir n other characters .. 

Kabir, Kavya and PK Mittal all three seem to lack the mettle to play mind games against an anti hero like jhanvi.. I know right now they don’t have a reason to do so, but they don’t have those traits as well.

Only Dhruv looks like a strong contender that’s why he is interesting. Kabir - Kavya are seedhe saadhe hero heroine and PK Mittal seems to be seedha Sadha villain. 😆However, lets see how things unfold. If Dhruv dies early or is killed by Jhanvi things will not remain that interesting for me ðŸ¥º

Sumita18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ZindagiCalling

Kabir, Kavya and PK Mittal all three seem to lack the mettle to play mind games against an anti hero like jhanvi.. I know right now they don’t have a reason to do so, but they don’t have those traits as well.

Only Dhruv looks like a strong contender that’s why he is interesting. Kabir - Kavya are seedhe saadhe hero heroine and PK Mittal seems to be seedha Sadha villain. 😆However, lets see how things unfold. If Dhruv dies early or is killed by Jhanvi things will not remain that interesting for me ðŸ¥º

I doubt this will happen ....Jhanvi will not kill him unless n untill Dhruv does something horrible to her..I saw her expression when Dhruv was saying - Ashok Malhotra was the culprit and because of him many people died, same thing Suman was saying also .. but it seems they do not know the truth ..

But In Tamil show.. Jhanvi husband has a mistress .. so i guess in this one we might get

Ishaan is very good in negative role ..So we will see negative shade of him , Jhanvi does not love him and I find Dhruv Love for Jhanvi is not real ..i might be wrong ..We need to wait and see ..

Edited by Sumita18 - 4 years ago
shruzzy thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I havent seen ishaan before but i would really like to see his character but "mistress" doesnt ssound promising something different should come out. . . .  

Sumita18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruzzy

I havent seen ishaan before but i would really like to see his character but "mistress" doesnt ssound promising something different should come out. . . .  

Ishaan was in Krishna Chali London.. FL Ex Bf ..he started with positive and turned negative later on , its all depends on makers what they want to show ...Lets hope for the best 

Edited by Sumita18 - 4 years ago
kala16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: shruzzy

I don't mistress angle for Dhruv. Can we HV something else? Even if he has Jhanvi is not going to bother at the moment. But in Tamil version she falls in luv later.  Seeing the precap I think he is pretending to flirt with her.

kala16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Can we HV a DT for Ishaan/Dhruv Mittal?

He comes across as one insecure son whose father doesn't care a damn for him but listens to Jhanvi.

shruzzy thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kala16

Can we HV a DT for Ishaan/Dhruv Mittal?

He comes across as one insecure son whose father doesn't care a damn for him but listens to Jhanvi.

Isnt this a DT? ? ?