Vampire2468 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

PART 56 ~ MEET KARTIK

Late Evening

London

MALHOTRA’S VILLA

Hall

Everyone sees Kartik coming in style….He waves his hand in front of them….He looks towards Naina….She smiles coyly at him….”Koi itna late aata hai kya?” Arvi reprimands him….”Sorry di, I was recording my new song….Just for the lady” he said looking at Naina….

Just for the lady” he said looking at Naina…

”Wow, so cool….Thoda apne jiju ko bhi sikha do” Arvi naughtily looks at Mohit....

“Arvi….!” he…..”Hey beautiful, why are you not happy?” Naina gets startled by his voice “Um…Yes, I am very happy”…..”Chalo ab engagement shuru karte hai” BeNand as everyone agrees…..

Arvi gives the ring to him, while Bela gives the ring to Naina….They looks at each other with the rings in their hands….Slowly, they makes each other wear the ring, as everyone claps for them…..They takes elder's blessings…..

Mumbai

K M

Hall

Kiara, Kalyani, and Ruhi are chatting, enjoying their drinks and bites, except Avika….”Guys, think why Avika is not drinking and eating the bites with us” Ruhi plays around….

”Guys, think why Avika is not drinking and eating the bites with us” Ruhi plays around…

”Oh yes, we didn’t noticed earlier….Kya baat hai Avu, let us know too” Kiara takes the clue….”Avu, is in love….Right?....Thank me later” Kalyani….”Stop it guy’s….It’s nothing like that….Ru, I will not leave you…” Avika tries to clarify but in vain…”Then, what’s it like?” KiaNiHi together….”Ok, it’s like….Mom, says if we fast on karwachauth, we get a good husband….Bas itni si baat hai, aur kuch nahi….” Avika….

”Thank god you are not fasting for that dumbo nerd…” Kalyani sighs relief…

”Thank god you are not fasting for that dumbo nerd…” Kalyani sighs relief….

”Thank god you are not fasting for that dumbo nerd…” Kalyani sighs relief…

”More than you, I am happy….Sochousko jiju bolna padta” Ruhi laughs….”Yeh sahi kaha Ru…” Kiara too agrees….

”Guy’s he was impotent…And he was just acting to be not….Aaj bhi us din ke baare mein sochti hu, toh hasi aati hai” Avika, as everyone laughs….They enjoys….

Pammi sees Pandit alone and walks towards him ”Hi Pandit….All good?”….

”Hi, yes all good….” He replies….”Aah, take this” she offers him a drink….”No, thank you….I am fasting for my Preeti….” He said….”That’s very sweet” she….Preeti, from a distance sees them and burns in jealousy….”Pree, sirf baat kar rahe hai, yeh dono” Swati and Sunaina takes her (forcefully) from there….

Night

London

MALHOTRA’S VILLA

Terrace

All are waiting with their karwachauth thali, for moon to arrive….Finally, Bela and Arvi spots the moon and alerts everyone….They with other’s looks at the moon, with sieve and prays for their life partner’s long life….

Naina observes them and then does the same, as it’s her first time….They then looks at their life partner’s faces through the sieve….Naina too follows them and looks at Kartik's face through the sieve….Few more rituals follow and then their better half’s makes them drink water and feed food….

Kartik too makes Naina drink water and feed food “Won’t you now make my fast complete?”….Naina gets touched and she too makes him have water and feeds food….Bela and Arvi too makes their better half’s fast complete by making them drink water and feeding them….Now all walks down to have dinner….

Mumbai

K M

Terrace

“Yeh chaand abhi tak kyu nahi aaya?” Miss Rose….

”Exactly!....We are feeling so hungry now!” Swati supports her….”If it doesn’t come now, I will get faint” Preeti said, as everyone ignores her….

”Finally, it came” Sunaina makes everyone see the moon….They gets excited....All the wife's looks at the moon, with sieve and prays for their life partner’s long life….

They then looks at their life partner’s faces through the sieve….

Few more rituals follow and then their better half’s makes them drink water and feed food, thus breaking their fast….

Now the wife's too makes their better half’s fast complete by making them drink water and feeding them....

Now all walks down to have dinner….Swati stops DeepVeer "Deeps, Ranveer ne bhi tumhare liye fast rakha hai"....

She can't believe it....

He hugs her, as tears welled up in her eyes....She breaks his fast....

PRECAP ~

SamAina dances remembering their college day’s....Sameer feels guilty....

“Soh gaye the?” Preeti asked a visibly shaken Pandit….“Tumne yeh puchne ke liye, mujhe jagaya?” he mumbled....

NainTik talks about their future....

Edited by Vampire2468 - 4 years ago
EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Awesome updates 

Well written 👍🏼

Love it

Thanks for the pm  :)

Sorry for late comment 

Gold.Abrol thumbnail

Loved it dear

Awesome part

Thanks for the PM

Continue soon 😊

RainOfDew thumbnail

Awesome updt Mansi

Loved it

Thnx for pm

Cont soon

Edited by Ariyatogether - 4 years ago
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

nice to see mr.Sharma n madhuri.swamun n deepveer mehendi scenes were romantic. why are samna fighting?Preeti wants to launch her daughter by raj rose? which daughter? i am confused.about whom are ishra talking about?wow naina..

nice to see salman as kartik.it was a surprise.nice engagement.girls talk was funny.karwachauth scenes were nice.so sweet of kartik to fast 4 naina.kaina karwachauth scene was sweet.i liked deepveer kc also.preeti's dialogue was funny.perfect pics.

hopefully u will use maine pyar kiya era's salman pics 4 kartik as he was very young n suits ashi 

Edited by jasminerahul - 4 years ago
Aquabutterfly thumbnail

Amazing updates 👏

Loved them

I'm confused about Kiara. The leap is only 5-6 years, then how is she a teenager?

I really like the children scene in the beginning

Oh no...things are not well between Sunaina and Sameer

Aww the family moments during mehendi were too beautiful 😳 Deepveer with Diya, Swanna with her parents

Uh-oh...Sameer and Sunaina have a fight but Preeti interrupts them in the middle. What is the problem with them?

Preeti wants Miss Rose and Mr. Raj to launch her daughter. I'm waiting for you to reveal how Preeti is still alive.

Wow, Salman Khan as Kartik and his engagement to Naina 😲

Aww the girls tease Avika and joke about her ex-crush

Ughh Pammi 😡...I want her to disappear permanently. How is everyone so normal with her?

Hehe...Pandit is so sweet. He's fasting for his Preeti. But poor Preeti is feeling jealous 😆

Everyone celebrates Karwachauth and the husbands have kept the fast for their wives as well.

The precap is very interesting. It seems that a lot of things will happen in the upcoming update

Thanks a lot for the PM

Please update the next part soon

taahir004 thumbnail

Both Chapters were so Vibrant 

and truly Superb 

I really liked these chapters 

TearDrop50 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

awesome update... 

loved it ❤️❤️❤️

thank u so much for pm😃

& also sorry for late comments...

Edited by TearDrop50 - 4 years ago
sharda_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Superb fabulous nice lovely update dear

Thanks for pm

Linsie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Pictures edited well.. with the story...

nice update

thanks for the pm..