Ye Un Dino Ki Baat Hai

#3 SaIna FF ~ Kuch Kuch Hota Hai (S-2) [SHIFTED TO NEW FORUM] - Page 4

Aquabutterfly thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Amazing updates 👏

Loved them

So the leap is 5.5 years.

I love the way you introduced the new characters aka the kids.

How old is Kiara again? It seems like she is a teenager in the story 😕

The bond these children share is very sweet

Pammi lies to Arvi about being busy and not attending her engagement but Arvi catches on. Did Pammi marry Pandit? (I hope not) 🤢

Oh God...it seems like not everything is okay between Sameer and Sunaina. What happened in these years that turned them bitter?

The precap is intriguing. I guess Pandit is missing Preeti and regretting not saving her when Pammi killed her 😭

Thanks a lot for the PM

Please update the next part soon

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gopsss thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Congrats Mansi for d new season🥳Superb banner😳👏............ Nice CS❤️

Oh Pandit has three children...... Manoj has a daughter... Sameer has one and named as Naina....

Ranveer has a daughter...😊

5.5 years leap..... Kiara Pandit's daughter is seen her mom says her don't to company with Kalyani her friend..... The leap is of only 5.5 years so Kiara is not Pandit's own daughter!

One husband n wife ...... Oh it's DeepVeer......😛😆...

Deeps is in angry mode as....☺️...... N Ranveer...😛

Children........ Their unity....... Arvi met Pammi at shop n asks her to come for her brother's engagement.......

But she refused...... Arvi says Mohit that Pammi is saying lies only...... Means?

Oh all r searching Naina but she was not with Pammi..... They went to check n found her...... 😳....

All came back India...... Pammi's poor soul avtar? Naina is SamAina's daughter❤️........ Chatter box.......😆

Is there any fight between SamAina?  Kiara calls her friend Kalyani n is in important convo😉..... Who is d bride of Kartik Singh......🤣😉...... Kiara's dream.............

Precap: Pandit looking Preeti's photo n crying..... N just then he startled seeing his wife's name on  phone screen...... Is Pammi his wife?

Loved it to d core dear❤️........... Eagerly waiting for next part...... Thanks for d PM....... N really sorry for late😭

Vampire2468 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

This content was originally posted by: GOLD3009

Loved it dear 

Awesome part

Thanks for the PM

Continue soon 🙂

Thanks a lot dear😳Glad you loved it😃Will update very soon😊

Vampire2468 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Ariyatogether

Awesome updt Mansi

I couldnt understand much but got to knw there is some prob between Sameer nd Sunaina?

Cont soon

Thnx for pm

Thanks a lot dear😳Yes there is a problem between Sameer and Sunaina....Will update very soon😊

Vampire2468 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: jasminerahul

Wonder who kiara’s mom is.is she pandit’s adopted daughter as she is a teenager?kalyani kaira scene was nice.deepveer scene was cute n hilarious.kids’ scene was nice.cant understand what pammi is planning now.whyis he behaving like this with Arvi?happy to see Abhishek verma as Mohit.i waswondering which Abhishek will b opposite Arvi in this ff.but u chose Abhishek1.I am happy.wow Sameer named his daughter naina.family scenes werenice.wonder why sunaina Sameer r behaving like this.wonder which actor is kartik.perfectpics

Thanks a lot Jazzy😳Wait and watch for that😉She doesn't want to meet her up....You will love him😳

Vampire2468 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: sharda_123

Awesome superb fabulous fantastic lovely update dear

Thanks for pm

Thanks a lot dear😳

Vampire2468 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: EmeraldStar

Awesome updates 

Family time   ❤️

Loved it

Thanks for the pm 

Thanks a lot dear😳Glad you loved it😃

Vampire2468 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Aquabutterfly

Amazing updates 👏

Loved them

So the leap is 5.5 years.

I love the way you introduced the new characters aka the kids.

How old is Kiara again? It seems like she is a teenager in the story 😕

The bond these children share is very sweet

Pammi lies to Arvi about being busy and not attending her engagement but Arvi catches on. Did Pammi marry Pandit? (I hope not) 🤢

Oh God...it seems like not everything is okay between Sameer and Sunaina. What happened in these years that turned them bitter?

The precap is intriguing. I guess Pandit is missing Preeti and regretting not saving her when Pammi killed her 😭

Thanks a lot for the PM

Please update the next part soon

Thanks a lot dear😳Glad you loved the updates😃Yes 5.5 yrs😊Aww😳Kiara is 17 yrs, soon to be 18😊Wait and watch for that😉Yes poor Pandit😒Will update very soon😊

Vampire2468 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: gopsss

Congrats Mansi for d new season🥳Superb banner😳👏............ Nice CS❤️

Oh Pandit has three children...... Manoj has a daughter... Sameer has one and named as Naina....

Ranveer has a daughter...😊

5.5 years leap..... Kiara Pandit's daughter is seen her mom says her don't to company with Kalyani her friend..... The leap is of only 5.5 years so Kiara is not Pandit's own daughter!

One husband n wife ...... Oh it's DeepVeer......😛😆...

Deeps is in angry mode as....☺️...... N Ranveer...😛

Children........ Their unity....... Arvi met Pammi at shop n asks her to come for her brother's engagement.......

But she refused...... Arvi says Mohit that Pammi is saying lies only...... Means?

Oh all r searching Naina but she was not with Pammi..... They went to check n found her...... 😳....

All came back India...... Pammi's poor soul avtar? Naina is SamAina's daughter❤️........ Chatter box.......😆

Is there any fight between SamAina?  Kiara calls her friend Kalyani n is in important convo😉..... Who is d bride of Kartik Singh......🤣😉...... Kiara's dream.............

Precap: Pandit looking Preeti's photo n crying..... N just then he startled seeing his wife's name on  phone screen...... Is Pammi his wife?

Loved it to d core dear❤️........... Eagerly waiting for next part...... Thanks for d PM....... N really sorry for late😭

Thanks a lot Gopika sis😳Aww😳Yes 5.5 yrs....You are going right though😉Pammi doesn't want to meet up so....Yes😆You will soon get to know that....Poor Pandit😒Glad you loved it to the core😃Will update very soon😊

Vampire2468 thumbnail

PART 53 ~ EXCITED CHILDREN'S

Before the Dawn 

K M 

Dining Table 

SamAina came in together and greets Abha and Pammi ”Kya baat hai, aaj dono kuch alag lag rahe hai….Kal raat ko kuch huva tha kya?” Pammi teases them….

SamAina looks at each other….”Di…Um…” they said together….”Relax, mein sirf dono ki taang kich rahi thi” Pammi laughs….”Bas bas bohot mazak ho gaya….Ab khaana suru karte hai” Abha sees SaIna about to eat separately and stops them “Yeh kya hai?....Sameer, why are you not making her eat?....Chalo ek dusre ko apne haatho se khilau”…..

”Mummiji, it’s ok I will eat by my hands” Sunaina said looking at Sameer….

”Arey yeh kya baat Hui?....Sameer, tum hi ne toh kaha tha, ki tum apni wife ko apne haatho se khilauge….Toh ab kya huva?....Chance is good too!” Pammi….He nods and feeds her with his hands….

She too feeds him with her hands….At that very moment, someone clicks their pic….They turns around to see Naina clicking their pic….She too joins them “Bua, mein aapki help karungi motichoor laddoo banane mein”…..

”Sure my princess😘” Pammi…..

Morning 

SamAina's room 

Sunaina is talking with her Dad on her cell, while Sameer is getting ready for office….He was about to go out of the room, when she makes a clinking sound and reminds him his wallet….He just looks at her….She understands and keeps it on the bed….He takes his wallet and walked off from there….She shakes her head….

OM 

Dining Table 

Kiara, Veer, Krish, Swanna, Diya are having breakfast, when they gets joined by DeepVeer….”Bua esbaar aap bhi hamare saath breakfast karengi….How cool” Kiara spattered….

Deepika annoyingly looks at Ranveer “Aur koi option choda hai tumhare uncle ne”….”Stop cribbing Deeps” Ranveer does high five with Kiara….She gets more annoyed….”But I am happy, I will be getting a sibling” Diya….

”Dekha, Diya bilkul apne Papa pe gai hai” Ranveer….

”Bua, I was thinking….Aap bhi hamare saath Mammi ke ghar chaliye…Since, you won’t be able to fast this is the best idea” Kiara….” Deeps, itna mat socho….Kiara told right, you should go with them” Seeing Ranveer and everyone making her up, she agrees….”But Kiara, you should’ve fasted today” Kiara dismissed it immediately “Bua, fast is not my cup of tea….Anyways, mein Maasi ke motichoor laddoo ko kese miss kar sakti hu….I just love to gorge on it”….

”Yes!....It’s like heaven” Veer and Krish together imagines eating the laddoo's….”True” Deepika too agrees….”Oh no, I forgot…Hold on I just come…!” Kiara lights slaps her forehead and gets up….”What?” Ranveer….”Mom, told me to talk to Randy, her manager and cancel all her shoots today….Par mein bhul gai” Kiara dials Randy….”Oh!” Deepika gasped….Finally, the call went through…. 

Kiara “Hey Randy, Kiara here!”

Randy “Yes Kiara ma’am”

Kiara “Randy, you need to do an important work….”

Randy “Yes ma’am, but please don’t tell me it’s of….”

Kiara “That’s the thing Randy….Listen, Mamma ke jitne bhi shoots hai aaj, use cancel kardo…”

Randy “What?....It’s impossible now…Ma’am…”

Kiara “Okay then talk to Mamma directly…”

Randy “No, no ma’am, I will do something”

Kiara “Thank you Randy, your such a sweetheart” 

“Done” she cuts the call and joins everyone again….Just then, Swati came and greets everyone….”Badimaa, you shouldn’t be here….You might get hungry seeing the food” Kiara….”Kiara baby, it’s okay….Aur waise bhi mera baby ke liye pyaar itna kamzoor nahi hai” Swati cutely said….

”How sweet Mamma” Swanna….

”Bhabhi, aap ki tarah Bhai bhi har saal aapke liye fast karte hai….Kash mera pati bhi mere liye fast rakhta” Deepika looks at Ranveer, but he ignores her suggestion….

All laughs….”Chalo ab chalte hai….Maine Kalyani ko bhi call karke bula liye….She will meet us directly there” Kiara, Veer, Krish, Swanna and Diya leaves with Deepika after saying their good-byes to SwaRan….

London 

At a Villa 

A girl is watching TV….A lady enters the room and seeing her watching TV gets angry….She walks towards it and pulls the plug off….”What the….” The girl screams….

Edited by Vampire2468 - 4 years ago