Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Edited by Vampire2468 - 4 years ago
Vampire2468 thumbnail

PART 51 ~ MEET THE NEW GEN

5.5 Year’s Later 

BG "It's said time flies very soon, and the same happened with us too....Dekhte dekhte sade panch saal ho gaye, us hadse ke baad....Everyone's life got changed after that, but our life never got that change, which we had so....Anyways, for other's we had that change, which we never had....But then, dreams are more better than reality naa?....Log bhul jaate hai, ki jo dikhta hai, woh hota nahi, aur jo hota hai, woh dikhta nahi  !....(laughs a bit)...."

Morning 

London 

A beautiful London is seen….We are taken to the most beautiful monuments via camera…..At last the camera rests at a beautiful hotel and we are taken inside….

HollyBolly Hotel & Spa 

It’s a huge and sprawling hotel with Olympic size swimming pool surrounding the entire area with four showers….A huge spa refreshments space is there where some people are enjoying the services of both male and female…..

Room 1001 

The room is quite spacious, lest representing like a flat….A girl is packing her stuff, while another girl is sleeping peacefully…..She gets a call from her Mom and while talking she turns around revealing her face and she is Kiara…. 

Her Mom “Kesa raha photoshoot?....Enjoy kiya ki nai?” 

Kiara “It was fab!....Abhi sirf ek last leg baaki hai photoshoot ka….Bohot saara” 

Her Mom “Acha sun packing ho gai?” 

Kiara “Nahi chal rahi hai….Subah late ho gaya uthne mein” 

Her Mom “What?....Kyu?....Jaldi nahi uth sakti thi?” 

Kiara “Mamma, I had a bad hangover last night…!” 

Her Mom “Kitni baar kaha hai, mat piya karo itna….Lekin sunna kise hai” 

Kiara “Mamma, aapka wala nai….Mera wala😟” 

Her Mom “You are very innocent baby….Ab jaldi se packing karle….Aur haan Kalyani se dur rehna, mujhe uska chal chalan kuch thik nahi lagta😒….Always remember, never to apologise to anyone, even if it’s our mistake” 😊 

She sees Kalyani (her best friend) getting up from her slumber "About me?" …. 

She apologetically nods....

Kiara “Mom, aap phone rakho ge toh karungi naa….Yeh 10 min me 10 vi baar aapka phone hai….Thik hai” 😒 

Her Mom “Mera baccha😘….Bye pumpkin” 

Kiara “Pumpkin?....Like seriously….I hate this name” 😩 

Her Mom “But I love this name” 😘 

She finally cuts the call and does the remaining packing….

After Sometime 

Kiara sighs relief after finally completing her packing ”Ab bas passport baaki hai….Kaha rakh diya meine?”…..”Yaha hai passport” Kalyani shows her passport….”Arey buddhu, tumhara nahi mera passport….Oh yes it’s with Maasi😌….Ab chalo photoshoot ke liye deri ho jayegi” she moves out with her bags….

”Yes, yes!” Kalyani follows her…..

Road 

Kiara and Kalyani meets the photographer, as he arranges his equipment’s….She in the meanwhile, does some light touch-up and gets ready for her bold photoshoot…..Kalyani is very excited and cheers her up....

The photographer shoots her....

HollyBolly Hotel & Spa 

Room 1010 

A lady is looking at herself in the mirror with disgruntled face, when her husband hugs her from the back totally shocking her…..Though to other’s it may look like a scene out of a movie, but to her it was the most disgusting thing…..”Good morning baby😘” he nibbles on her earlobes….”What’s good in the morning😠” she elbows him in the stomach….

”Kya ho gaya?” he….”Kya ho gaya?.....Hum ne kya plan kiya tha, ki hum do aur hamara ek” she turns around and faces him….”Haan toh?” he still not understanding her hidden meaning….”Toh, yeh kya hai😠?” anger resonating in her face, as she points towards her stomach….”Oh my Deeps, mein toh dar hi gaya tha😂” he cutely pulls her cheeks, only to be rebuked by her….”Tumhe mazak suj raha hai….Protection nahi le sakte the😠” she….

”Oh toh ab saari galti meri hai?....Diya will be so happy now” he holds her cheeks….”Aur kis ki hai?.....Diya ke paas siblings hai….Tum apni bolo” she tries to go but he holds her hand “Deeps, it’s ok….Ek se bhale do”…..She finally gives in😜…..

Geneva Super Mall 

Kiara and Kalyani after finishing the photoshoot, comes there to meet the rest of the family…..They directly heads to the food section, as they are very hungry…..

Food Section 

Kiara and Kalyani sees Veer, Krish, Diya and Swanna already there and approaches them…..”Ho gai shopping tum logo ki?” Kiara…..”Haan di hamari toh ho gai, par Maasi aur Naina ki abhi bhi chal rahi hai” Krish…..”Acha huva di aap dono sahi waqt pe aaye….” Swanna cheerfully…..

”Kyu?” Kalyani….”Hamne just abhi abhi Chinese ka order diya hai😋” Veer making everyone’s mouth watery….

”Ah, heaven” KiaYani….

”Mujhse toh ab intezaar hi nahi ho raha” Swanna ….”Then have patience di….Hame bhi khane dena” Krish teases her…..

”Patience and Swanna di can’t go together” Diya too teases her😜….

Just then, their order arrives and they eats in super fast speed😂😜…..

Magical Clothing Store 

A lady is standing in the queue waiting for her turn, when she gets a call….She literally freaks out seeing the name on the display….Anyways, she picks the call “Hello”….It seemed the person is the same store and is seeing her “Hey, Pammi😘”….. 

Pammi “Oh hi Arvi” 

Arvi “Hi ki bacchi, kidhar hai tu?” 

Pammi “Arey, aaj jaana hai naa hame, toh bas usi ki taiyaari kar rahe hai….Tera kya chal raha hai?” 

Arvi “Oh!....I was waiting for us to catch up while in London….Par tujhe toh phursat hi nahi hai….At least could have came over for the dinner party at my bro's to be in-laws house” 

Pammi “Oh that….Aati par isbaar bohot hi tight schedule tha, hamara” 

Arvi “Chal koi nai….Engagement mein toh aayegi naa?” 

Pammi “No chance….I am sorry” 

Arvi “It’s ok….Bye, have a safe journey” 

Pammi “Thank you Arvi” 

She cuts the call and sighs relief….Somebody tabs on her shoulder and she turns around ”Thank God your here Mohit….Tum ne dekha Pammi ko?....Kese juth pe juth bol rahi thi”….”Let it be Arvi, kya jaata hai” he….

”Anyways it’s good that she won’t be here….Mere Bhai ki engagement hai, best hi honi chahiye” she excitedly….”Yeh hui na baat😘” he holds her hand and walks out from there….

Food Section 

Pammi after completing her shopping comes there “Chalo sab aagaye?”….

They gets shocked on not finding Naina with her….”Maasi, where’s Naina?” Kiara….”Woh mere saath nahi thi….Swanna, tumhare saath thi naa?” Pammi….”Nahi toh” Swanna….”Agar wo yaha nahi hai, toh kaha gai?” Krish….”Hum ek kaam karte hai, mein, Krish aur Diya yeh direction mein jaate hai….Kalyani aur Swanna us direction mein jaayenge….Kiara aur Veer samne wale direction mein jaayenge….Chalo jaldi” Pammi instructs everyone as they quickly dispatches…..

Magical Clothing Store 

Pammi, Krish, Diya, Kalyani, Swanna, Kiara and Veer arrives together at the store and heads inside….They calls out to her and reaches deep inside the store….A small girl is looking into her favorite designer clothes when she hears her name being called out in chorus….She turns around and smiles revealing her face and she is Naina….Just then, Pammi and team arrives there and hugs her tightly “Kaha thi tum?....Pata hai hum kitna dar gaye the….Don’t you ever do this again”…..”Bua I was here only….Aur mujhe kya hoga?” Naina….

”Pammi Aunty we are getting late….We need to reach airport” Diya….”Yes, let’s go” She takes everyone out from there and heads towards the airport via their booked taxi….

Vampire2468 thumbnail

PART 52 ~ A SWEET SURPRISE

Evening

Mumbai

K M

Temple

A lady is doing aarti….After completing her aarti, she turns around, revealing her face and she is Sunaina….

She gives aarti to Abha, when they hears Naina calling out to her, after coming in the house….She happily takes her in her arms….”Dadi!” Naina hugs Abha…..”Mamma, where’s Papa?” Naina gets a bit disappointed on not finding Sameer…..”He will come before dinner….Cheer up my sweetheart 😘” She kisses on her cheeks “I hope di, isne aapko pareshan nahi kiya”…..”Nahi toh….Our Naina is such a gem” Pammi winks at her😉…..

”Mamma, Dadi, dekho hum London se kya laaye hai….” Naina changes the topic and gives the gifts to Sunaina and Abha “Aur yeh Papa ke liye….Meine Kiara di ke liye bhi kuch liya hai, unke 18th birthday par dungi☺”…..

”Mera baccha, so sweet😘” She makes her go to get fresh…..

Night

Dining Table

All are dining together, with Naina's non stop chatter on their trip to London….Sameer is listening eloquently to her talks and smiles….

After Sometime

Hall

All are seating in hall, eating ice cream….”Sameer, kal karwachauth hai jaldi aa jaana” Abha….

”Haan, maa aa jaaunga” Sameer….

”Aur haan kal subah jaldi uth kar tujhe aur Sunaina ko khana khana hai” Abha….”Par maa….” Sameer looks towards Sunaina, but she doesn’t look up from eating her ice cream….”Kya huva, kuch huva hai tum dono ke bich mein?” Pammip being concerned…..

”Nai, it’s just that I am tired….Kal subah milte hai, goodnight” Sunaina walked off from there to her (their) room….”Hmm” Abha….

SamAina's room

Sunaina is seating in front of the mirror, making herself ready for the night, when Sameer walks in….They looks at each other….She gets up and while walking to her side of the bed, her hand lightly touches his hand….He quickly takes back his hand making a fist, while she looks at him in anger….

Just then, Naina came to the room and announced sleeping in their room….They reluctantly agrees…..Naina makes herself comfortable in between the bed, while they sleeps on either side of her….He switches the lamp and they sleeps….

OM

Kiara's room

Kiara is talking with Kalyani on her cell….

Kiara “Kallu, what’s the news?....Mujhse ab intezaar hi nahi ho raha”

Kalyani “Karna padega intezaar….Kal tak pata chal jayega

Kiara “Par tum uski India ki manager ho….Tumhare liye koi bhi kaam impossible thodi hai….Dude, your very lucky that he selected you as his Indian manager”

Kalyani “That’s the problem dude….He is very private person….Kal unki engagement ke baad hi pata chalega, ki kisse hui hai”

Kiara “I am now jealous….You are Kartik Singh’s manager😍….The superstar, the rock star Kartik Singh😍….Mera Dil❤”

Kalyani “Ho gaya ki aur kuch baaki hai?....Chal bye, mujhe sona hai”

Kiara “Hmm, bye”

She cuts the call and falls on her bed, dreaming about her meeting Kartik….

PRECAP ~

Pandit is looking at a photo in his hand “Kash us waqt tumhe bacha sakta….Kash….” a tear escaped his eyes….At that very moment he gets startled seeing his cell beeping with his wife’s name….

Gold.Abrol thumbnail

Loved it dear 

Awesome part

Thanks for the PM

Continue soon 🙂

RainOfDew thumbnail

Awesome updt Mansi

I couldnt understand much but got to knw there is some prob between Sameer nd Sunaina?

Cont soon

Thnx for pm

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Wonder who kiara’s mom is.is she pandit’s adopted daughter as she is a teenager?kalyani kaira scene was nice.deepveer scene was cute n hilarious.kids’ scene was nice.cant understand what pammi is planning now.whyis he behaving like this with Arvi?happy to see Abhishek verma as Mohit.i waswondering which Abhishek will b opposite Arvi in this ff.but u chose Abhishek1.I am happy.wow Sameer named his daughter naina.family scenes werenice.wonder why sunaina Sameer r behaving like this.wonder which actor is kartik.perfectpics

sharda_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Awesome superb fabulous fantastic lovely update dear

Thanks for pm

EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Awesome updates 

Family time   ❤️

Loved it

Thanks for the pm