Dil Toh Happy Hai Ji

Dil Toh Happy Hai Ji: Reason behind Happy marrying Ranvijay

Nirbhya_sharma thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Dil Toh Happy Hai Ji the Star Plus show produced by Gul Khan and Nilanjana Purkayasstha will see a huge high point with Happy (Jasmin Bhasin) expressing her desire of marrying Ranvijay (Rohit Purohit).

Yes, you heard it right!!

As we have reported earlier, Ranvijay will kill Anaya (Iris Maity) and Happy will be a witness to this misdeed of RV.

Now, Happy’s agenda will be to trap RV with proof. In order to get into his life, she will decide on marrying him.

OMG!!

We at IWMBuzz.com had earlier written about the track in Dil Toh Happy Hai Ji moving towards the wedding of Happy and RV.

And this is the reason why Happy will decide to do so!!

As per a reliable source, “Happy will take the decision of marriage in order to prove RV as a murderer.”

Will Happy succeed in her plan?

We buzzed artists but could not get through for comments.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShadeOfWhite thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

😲

🥳

Tell me she's keeping Rocky in the loop.🥺

Phir bhi I am so Happy!!!!

PerfectStart thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

this is baseless but not entirely, baseless because those who have watched today's episode and precap it is evident that happy holds herself responsible for anaya's death it is Rocky who believes that RV is responsible, so clearly happy doesn't see RV throwing anaya down in those woods or ruins whatever it was!! so  track of marrying RV due to happy witnessing anaya's death is certainly not happening but marriage under any other situation can possibly happen.

Also, if Happy is going to marry RV, what about rocky??? she will just go on breaking rocky's heart and marry RV? what about Rocky then, even if happy's gonna pretend it, Rocky will find out for sure and will never let her take such a drastic step nor RV is a fool who will easily be convinced that happy truly wants to marry him, he knows very well that happy loves rocky which is why he wants to get rid of rocky.

Maybe what jareth says about RV cornering happy will happen.But why would RV spent all his time in scaring her and then corner her?? RV is very good at cornering he doesn't beat about the bush usually, that's what he told anaya too, bilawajah ki baatein sawal mein apna time waste nahi karna muje!!! like making her write the suicide note and then killing her!!!

@Jareth:

Moreover, he wants happy in his life and for that he has waited already 3 years, he cannot afford to expose himself to happy slowly so she would do something to spoil his plan, he  will first scare happy like you said but not for long, and he will not let  her know at first, then he will call her at his place and will finally expose himself and will reveal his intention to marry her and in an exchange he will not harm anyone she cares about, he will give her some hours to think about this before she puts everyone else at risk!!!!

PerfectStart thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: ShadeOfWhite

😲

🥳

Tell me she's keeping Rocky in the loop.🥺

Phir bhi I am so Happy!!!!

If she will do this without keeping rocky in loop it can only end up in breaking rocky's heart again, rocky will figure it out sooner or later but if she will keep him in the loop from the start he will never let her take this desperate step, Rocky will never ever in his wildest dreams can imagine happy living with RV under same roof only to expose him!!!!! Naaah!!!

Nirbhya_sharma thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Wedding rituals can be there but no marriage he is too evil wedding is impossible to happen (well hope makers will not change their mind,tellywood need to stop showing  polyandry) yr I have a thought where was .........😲Anaya mobile may be she kept phone in the store room when RV was confessing himself about all his deeds and making anaya to write the suicide note.....and when anyaya was dying she told happy about that proof.....

Happy can agree to marry rv but she can't marry that evil devil he is a psycho murderer....and I am sure she will not involve rocky and of course our poor rocky gonna hurt🥺

Edited by Nirbhya_sharma - 4 years ago
ShadeOfWhite thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

This content was originally posted by: PerfectStart

If she will do this without keeping rocky in loop it can only end up in breaking rocky's heart again, rocky will figure it out sooner or later but if she will keep him in the loop from the start he will never let her take this desperate step, Rocky will never ever in his wildest dreams can imagine happy living with RV under same roof only to expose him!!!!! Naaah!!!

That "naaaah" reminded me of Momsi.😆😆

Baat toh sahi hai tumhari. Happy pakka nahi batayegi for the same reason you stated. Lekin Rocky ka kitna bada heartbreak hoga pata hai??? Pata nahi kya kare woh!

PerfectStart thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: ShadeOfWhite

That "naaaah" reminded me of Momsi.😆😆

Baat toh sahi hai tumhari. Happy pakka nahi batayegi for the same reason you stated. Lekin Rocky ka kitna bada heartbreak hoga pata hai??? Pata nahi kya kare woh!

Yes, rocky has been through alot, but that's what makes rocky, rocky, he's rocky, he will not give up he's a fighter and when it comes to happy, he will fight death even to get her out of the trouble!! he may suffer a heartbreak but what if he pretends that heartbreak??? he will pretend to leave the city but will do his own digging into the matter and will team up with old partner bappi and will save happy in time and ultimately exposing RV!!

thankyou ji for agreeing!! 

nahi re mein momsy nahi hoon😳😆

Edited by PerfectStart - 4 years ago
Jareth thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: PerfectStart

this is baseless but not entirely, baseless because those who have watched today's episode and precap it is evident that happy holds herself responsible for anaya's death it is Rocky who believes that RV is responsible, so clearly happy doesn't see RV throwing anaya down in those woods or ruins whatever it was!! so  track of marrying RV due to happy witnessing anaya's death is certainly not happening but marriage under any other situation can possibly happen.

Also, if Happy is going to marry RV, what about rocky??? she will just go on breaking rocky's heart and marry RV? what about Rocky then, even if happy's gonna pretend it, Rocky will find out for sure and will never let her take such a drastic step nor RV is a fool who will easily be convinced that happy truly wants to marry him, he knows very well that happy loves rocky which is why he wants to get rid of rocky.

Maybe what jareth says about RV cornering happy will happen.But why would RV spent all his time in scaring her and then corner her?? RV is very good at cornering he doesn't beat about the bush usually, that's what he told anaya too, bilawajah ki baatein sawal mein apna time waste nahi karna muje!!! like making her write the suicide note and then killing her!!!

Why would he scare her and then corner her? Because he wants her to be absolutely his and to do that, he has to make sure that she has nowhere to run except to him. He will scare her so that she knows she can't tell anyone and then he will corner her when he knows he's covered all escape routes. His dealing with anaya was different. He said so himself, he'll remove who so ever comes in his way. With happy, he wants her alive and his. He's not gonna remove her, the one he's doing all this killing for.  So he's gonna have to scare her into submission first. Block all the ways out. 

@Jareth:

Moreover, he wants happy in his life and for that he has waited already 3 years, he cannot afford to expose himself to happy slowly so she would do something to spoil his plan, he  will first scare happy like you said but not for long, and he will not let  her know at first, then he will call her at his place and will finally expose himself and will reveal his intention to marry her and in an exchange he will not harm anyone she cares about, he will give her some hours to think about this before she puts everyone else at risk!!!!

Oh no no I don't mean that rv will be the one to expose himself  :P in my idea for the future storyline, I want happy to find out herself. Either she overhears something or sees something because rv won't jeopardize everything by revealing himself. Yes, once all is revealed to happy, we may get rv proudly owning up to everything he did for her. But I definitely don't mean that he'll be the one to tell her initially 

Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Well after the heartbreak, I want Rocky to get back to his old raw self for the time. The Roha scenes will be intense because now they are in love 😃 And Happy really needs to do something on her own so I am absolutely up for this track!