Chp 71: Trials of Fire! IPK3 Untold Saga of Advay Chandni! Season 2 - Page 5

Posted: 3 years ago

Let's halt for a moment and remember the 70 th episode while we are at 70.

Yeh Lamhe, Yeh Pal Hum, Barason Yaad karenge

Yeh Mousam chale gaye toh, hum fariyaad karenge

These moments, these instances, we'll remember for years to come

If these seasons pass away, we will complain and request for them to be back.

Take a moment out from your busy Lockdown Idle time😆 and read the Barun Celebration chapters again........ just to celebrate the GReat TalenT😳

Epi 83 Barun Celebration Special Maha episode Not an FF chapter Rather a VM Chapter13 with English translations

Epi 83 After Break! Barun Celebration Special IPK3 ending reminiscence Tribute to team Chapter13 Page 2 with english translations

Edited by Loving2Missing2 - 3 years ago

Trials Of Fire!! Adni Untold Saga Chapter 71

IPK3 Season 2 Episode 141

The frozen universe throbbed…… The words reverberated…..”I trust you.”

Ammi always said these words to him, especially when she wanted him to refrain from bad and always do good. He knew she meant so much when she said those words.

When AD had arrived, it was Ammi who had encouraged friendship between the two….. She had made him understand that AD needed relief from his huge loss and pain…..

And for Pooja, she always said, “ Yeh Meri Beti Hai.” Never allowing him or AD to trouble her even while playing…… How much Ammi doted on her! Leela Maasi was a very strict mother and Pooja always found her solace in Ammi’s loving, nurturing arms…..There was such huge trust between the two…..such deep love.

And then Ammi was gone…… Baba sank deep in his own grief; but Pooja stood by him, engulfed his grief with her jovial laughter, embraced his aching heart.…….

When he stood alone in their grand palatial home, which now felt haunted, she came and quietly stood by him. Not saying a word; yet filling up the eerie silence by her mere presence.

The equation between the two had changed completely after that. She was with him in every solitude of his. She had encouraged him to take his singing to public….. to keep him engaged…. And he had done it, though it didn’t mean much for he himself then…… If she wanted it, he would do it for her.

Didn’t she realize the trust equation between them then?.......At least, he had believed she understood him……. Then, What had made her go ahead with marriage in such hurry?...... Was she never in love while love had silently entered his heart to take a permanent stay?

Even when she was married and was away, he still went and stood at the place……. Just to sense her shadows by him…. Her reflection in those waters holding hands with his reflection…..to feel her presence.

And if, the trust had not formed THEN, then why did she say those words TODAY?....... And what does her trust translate into?...... Having been through one bad marriage will her trust now give her the strength to involve her heart again? Is her trust strong enough to know that Aadi will always be my son?

And how does she expect me to respond now?

We had a great world of just two of us, how can I express that feeling?.....seems like a dream now.

Yet, what we have today, that little happiness…… should I hold onto it or just let go?

Hummmmm Hum Hum Hummm Hum hum

“Voh Jo Tha Khwab Sa, Kya kahe , Jaane De

Yeh jo hai, kum se kum , ye rahe ki Jaane De

Voh Jo Tha Khwab Sa, Kya kahe , Jaane De

Yeh jo hai, kum se kum , ye rahe ki Jaane De

La la la la laaa”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TWfzLpR3Q_E

Darsh did not realize, lost in his reverie, that two vigilant eyes were watching him from a silent dark corner.

Though Advay was silent, his sheer presence was so powerful that Darsh did sense it and turned. Within a moment, the mask was on and the eyes were guarded.

“You? Here?”

“What’s the matter, DD? What’s going on in your heart? Tell me!”The cognac of his eyes now held a genuine concern.

“Hey! Come on!” Darsh punched Advay’s shoulder jovially trying to divert his concerned mind.

“Don’t hey me, DD! Between us, there cannot be anything that cannot be shared. Tell me what it is?”

Darsh knew AD was too smart and genuinely concerned to be just put away.

“Ammi! Ammi’s thoughts….. They come and haunt me always.”

“You have never been so remorseful with Ammi’s thoughts….. This is something else….”

“What else could it be? You think I have some girl in my life or something?” Darsh roared in laughter, “ Go ahead, find out if there is anyone….You have your sources!......

“But first tell me, why are you here?”

“Why are you practising here, when you could easily practice at home in the attic studio?” A counter-question, because the sharp brain refused to divert itself.

“Oh! Come on! I need to concentrate. …..It’s just three days for my concert now. And I need to reach perfection…….Now let go of me and tell me what you came for?”

“Let’s go down and sit somewhere. Take your coat.” The words came out a bit sharp, almost like an order.

Darsh realized something was weighing heavily on AD’s mind, so he co-operated immediately.

“So, what happened on your challenge? Biwi ko manaya kya?(Could you appease your wife?)

“Biwi ko mana loonga; but I have a bigger challenge now. (Wife is easy to appease; but)”

DD’s thoughts immediately went to Pooja and Aadi. “Everybody OK?What happened?”

“Yupp Everybody OK. But I received an invitation.”

“From whom?”

“From JoséLuis González Garcia."

“Holy Shit ! My FxxK! No!” Darsh’s eyes went wild with the bombshell, “You declined, right?”

“I accepted.”

“WHAT THE!” Darsh couldn’t believe he was getting it right,“What do you mean you accepted? What you accepted?”

“He wants to have a meeting with me and then I’ll know what exactly it is for…….” Advay’s brows drew close together in concentration, “My mind tells me it must be for my mathematical prowess.”

“Whatever heck it is for; you are not going. That’s it!”

“You said I needed to think out of the box for family security. What should I have done?”

“Whatever hell! But not this, for sure! One thing we have ensured right from start of our careers is to stay away from notoriety. This will jeopardise your career.”

“No, it won’t. I have retained the right to say “No”. I will not do anything whatsoever that works against any government….. And this is just one time, I’m not going to let it form into a regular.”

Once itself is enough! You won’t know and yourself, your love, your family will all be caught in the vicious tornado.”

I’ll put in my life to keep them out of any danger, you know that.”

“What I don’t know is why do you have to do this? Your life is as precious as your family’s…… can you not avoid this?”

“I did not go them, DD. They came to me. And then am I really left with a choice? My going there is the safest bet. A disregard for their invitation could have worse dire consequences. And then, I’ll always wonder what they wanted. Always worry, whether my family is under some risk!”

Darsh was thoughtful for a moment, the vigour in him cooling down a bit. He stared at Advay for a long moment……..A moment of uncertainty….The decision hung…life principles in question..…

Advay’s cognac eyes darkened with the qualm of Darsh’s rejection. In that moment  Darsh knew, AD would not go ahead if Darsh opposed. The decision kind of depended on Darsh now……The onus was too much to bear to keep Advay wondering all his life what the Family wanted.

“Mujhe tumhari aakhon ka rang achchha nahi lag raha!”

(The colour of your eyes is not appealing at the moment)

Advay smiled with relief, “Jab aage chalakar sab theek hoga tabdekhana aakhon ka rang. Abhi toh biwi roothi hai, aaakhon mein rang kaise aayega?”

(When everything sets to OK condition, then you see my eyes, the colour will be nice. Now, when my wife is angry with me, how will my eyes look appealing?")

Their gazes locked and Darsh knew without a doubt Advay was toying with him.

"Today, you might be joking about the whole thing, I just pray this whole thing doesn't make you shed tears someday....... Go home now, CD will be waiting for you."

Advay's smile got broader with the thought of a waiting Chandu.

There was a slight snow drizzle when Advay reached home. He entered silently trying not to disturb the household. In his natural act of shaking off snow from his coat, his eyes fell to the couch and he stood transfixed.

She had curled up like a kitten, her face sweet and innocent like a baby in her delirium….. her mouth soft and pliant......robbed of all the angry tension from the day… Watching her, he felt pressure building behind his sternum.

“Chaaandni”

Her name came surging out of him…..a desperate call……. almost a prayer…..eyes gripped by nurturing care, a trace of guilt too.

She stirred like a purring kitten. Her eyes flew open to meet his enigmatic stare and her hand fluttered helplessly to her lips. His eyes seemed to darken as they watched her fingers trace the outline of her mouth, Storm in the breath, light  in the eyes, he just stared. Her eyes darkened in response, but it could merely have been a trick of the light.

Silence stretched between them, an immeasurable distance….. heat flowing, hearts conversing.

Love knew it was love flowing…..in its purest form….. no other colours of passion, of remorse, of anything….. She lifted her eyes to his face and locked her gaze to him….. his heart showed in his eyes….honest, genuine, loving beyond measure....there was him and her, and nothing else in the whole wide universe. not even time!!

But then, the storm tossed with a great force, maybe there was too much passion of another kind in her at the moment …….What had started before came back with blinding awareness which wouldn't leave her alone…. His fear,his anger, his hollering, his self destruction….. Some unnamed emotion….. She steeled herself. The easy manner disappeared, and a gleam of resolution pierced through her eyes.

“Shall I heat the dinner?” Ice cold tone that would freeze every emotion.

A wall dropped between them.

Advay made another effort…letting go of all inhibitions, all anger, every hurt The words were different but it were meant as a call from somewhere deep deep inside.

“Let me change first.” He shrug off his coat.

She stretched her hand to take the coat and he took the chance to touch her, reach out his call to her senses.

She dropped her chin, trying to ignore the feel of his hands on her skin….. Warm, strong….. the kind that she loved to lean into…… but this time, she denied both the pleasure and walked away.

Advay changed and returned to the dining. The dinner was heated and served in his plate….. but just one plate.

“Have you eaten?” He tried again. He knew it so well that she would never ever eat without him.

“Yes” She lied in the same ice cold tone and walked away, once again; cutting out all communication further.

Advay’s eyes followed her as she left the table, a muscle jumping in his jaw. But he didn’t stop her. He simply watched her walk away. He looked at the plate in pure disgust….. The food would have been delicious but in current scene it would taste no better than rubber.

Chandni stumbled to the bathroom and switched on the lights Certainly, the brightness of the bathroom helped dispel some the darkness within.

She started the shower in the hope that the hot water would calm her. She worried about her ability to say no to his deepest longing, his primate call. She’d be overwhelmed with the desire to please him, to make him happy, and in so doing would sacrifice his own long term peace…..She didn’t know the right path to peace; but she had to make every try possible. She would have to convey to his inner self that anger could not be his way always…… his inexplicable insults, at times his cruel behaviour, all that had transpired between them….there had to be a final stop to it.

And then she saw it…….That one feminine thing every month which she had come to hate now. She collapsed down, tightened into a ball but did not cry, rather could not cry because no tears came.….. 

Each moment between her and him....... when he teased her Achchu ki Mummy….. every prayer she made with all her faith…… the only dream they both cherished deep in their heart….. Everything that had transpired between them…..It all got to her…. and a rage more fierce than her faith right from the beginning broke. She rode into the anger, lacerating in her fury to the universe……to Shiva whom she had worshipped with true heart.

‘Your faith is the wrong foundation for my being. It’s YOU…..YOU who want me to sink in despair…..YOU took my mother away and now YOU takeaway motherhood from me…….motherhood that will resurrect me, a baby that will restore my Dev back, his happiness back…… why do you do this to us? ……one small thing which is so natural….. why do you refrain from giving me that basic pleasure of holding a baby inside me?Why do you not want me to be a complete woman?......No! NO! Every injustice given by you, I took without any complaint..... You kept me away from my Dev for sixteen years, I lived with that also. But in this, I WILL NOT.......This time you have to listen to me.... change the stars, change the destiny....whatever.....I need a baby and that's it!’ 

Her anger rose so high that she was lost of all words, all thoughts….. just the hot water pouring over her heated head.

Advay waited outside, unable to decide his next step, plagued as he was by hazy memories of the past. His mind twisted in several different directions, tugging him to and fro.

He hated it when she shut herself….. he had made it clear to her so many a times….. and still she chose to shut herself in…. and never let me have a repentance of his deed.

He paced the room with a frantic disquiet, feet as unsettled as his restive mind ...... A torrent of craziness to just bang open that damn door gripping his now angry mind.

She so wanted him…..at this very moment….for this one moment..... wanted him to hold her, his fingers to caress her head, so that her tears could drench his chest. She hated this loneliness…..loneliness of the knowledge of a horrible truth. Where was he? Why wasn’t he coming in? She was alone inside, close to tears which refused to flow, and he seemed perfectly content to leave her to it.

She heard what sounded like a pained sigh and a thump that could have been a hand resting against the door. She waited with a bated breath....wanting him to bang open the door.....wanting him to cradle her in his arms..... wanting him ti kiss her so deep that all pain, all hurt would just drain away......At this moment, she wanted nothing, but him, just him! .......A long moment passed and then the feet moved away!

In that moment, Chandni resolved, she would keep this pain with herself...... it was enough hurtful with her alone.... she didn't want him to hurt same like her..... he didn't deserve this pain.....not any more...... she would shun him completely from this instance...... whatever it would take!

The day felt bright and sunny as Meghna waited for PP to arrive.Today, he was going to take her to his mother and then, the two of them would be soon married. The mere thought made Meghna feel  deeply happy and satisfied. All her life, she had been a dreamy girl…… drooling and fan- girling behind John Abraham….. but the prince of her dreams had arrived now….. he would make every wrong of her life into right…… turn her into a complete woman, a wife and a mother.

When PP arrived, Mamaji had gone out for something, so it was just PP and Meghna at home, both happy, both hopeful! When he saw her, he was bedazzled by her renewed beauty. He gave in to his urge and lifted her up,wrapped his arms tight, and tucked her head against his chest.

Meghna was shocked by this sudden move. Her breath came out choppy and uneven, as if she was almost on the verge of panic, but he kept his patience and slowly, she relaxed against him. Her body moulded perfectly to his.He made no move to deepen the embrace. He breathed in the exotic scent of coconut from her hair and savoured the moment. For a little while, he ached to hold her and remove every pain from her heart, the pain he had witnessed on her face at the Ganges.

Soon Mamaji arrived and then the trio left in a gay happy mood.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Irfaan Khan- Not too many movies, neither huge marketing, yet silently deep impression through wise choice of movies and great calibre of natural act. He can not be wiped out from our memories..... Piku, Lunchbox, Hindi Medium..... 

May His Soul Rest In Peace.

Voh Jo tha Khwab Sa...... Beautiful Lyrics that have many meanings..... I loved the song when first heard it and decided to put it for Darsh.... So here it starts and then will come again and again..... as the lyrics will take a special meaning for his love Saga.

So how many love stories do I have to handle?

Our most favourite Advay Chandni- Loving beyond measure ☺️and conflicting beyond control 😳 

Meeku Shikha- Loving, Frolicking, Fighting❤️💔

Now the newly introduced

PP and Meghna- Merry dreamy couple that believes life will all be good.   ..... will it?😉

And then the most complex , Darsh Pooja- Known so deep in heart yet not yet acknowledged and accepted 

is that all? Or do I have to even tackle Murli and Shilpa🤣

Do join me in suggesting any love track proceeding or pointing out any mishaps that I might make. I will be glad to adapt the story as per your reading desire.🤗

Do let me have your comments on the story track till date. It's been a long journey, and perhaps even I may lose track

This story now continues as Fan fiction Chapter 72.

Please subscribe here for further immediate notification of chapters

Trials of Fire!! The Untold Saga

Chapters henceforth will be available in fan-fiction tab

Please subscribe to 

Trials of Fire Fan fiction

by hitting the star button. You will be automatically notified of the Chapter update

thms Tumblr posts - Tumbral.com