Chp 71: Trials of Fire! IPK3 Untold Saga of Advay Chandni! Season 2 - Page 8

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by AnnDan

Thanks Neha) My guess: Chandni gets pregnant and hides this wonderful news from Advay?

Guessed correct!😃. Playful track to open after few fun filled and also pretty serious tracks!

Oh no! It's too cruel.. Poor Advay (( But I think it will be very interesting, I will wait

Oh no! It's too cruel.. Poor Advay (( But I think it will be very interesting, I will wait

It's not cruel, Ann! It's a woman's prerogative! It's her own special world! Just her and the life inside her.

In my first pregnancy, when the fourth moth had started, the doc could see my baby moving on Sonography screen. She asked me, if I could feel it and I said no.

She told me to focus internally and then the feeling would be something like holding a bird in your palms, the slight flutter deep inside you.

I sensed it that day! That absolutely, totally, completely  great feeling, my husband couldn't share first. It was just my and my baby's world till the baby movements actually were felt from out. But by then, even my boss and all colleagues could see it; when the shape of my tummy changed.😆

Wonderful memories a mother cherishes all her life!

Trials Of Fire Adni Untold Saga Chapter 63

IPK3 Season 2 Episode 133

Aadi was super excited solving the adventure game puzzle and somehow his exuberance turned out to be contagious. Pooja and Darsh both shrieked and clapped excitedly with him whenever he found the clue correct.

At one point,trying to help Aadi, Pooja bent down looking at some hint. She was so lost in her endeavour that she didn’t hear the footsteps of Darsh coming closer to her and halting just behind.

In her youthful enthusiasm, she looked so much younger. Darsh thought years were taken away from her and she was the same college girl again. He stood for an endless moment leaning towards her, watching her engrossed in her search.

It all happened in a moment!

Pooja suddenly jerked up and straight bumped into him. The contact of her back plastered against his hard front sent such electric shock through her that she swirled abruptly and stumbled. His hands encircled her upper arms to steady her and her hands came up to rest against his firm muscular chest.

His blood pounded and heated through his veins and rushed to his groins! What the hell! He was acting like a teenager.

“Sorry! Didn’t mean to do that!” She pressed against his chest trying to find her foot balance.

“Unfortunately!” The husky drawl whispered against her ears.

She took a step back and he released her almost immediately, suddenly a cold awareness tingled her nerve endings.

She didn’t realize she’d been holding her breath, till it whooshed out of her lungs. She blinked in confusion. Had she heard him correctly? No!....He seemed to be staring at her with an open sort of...hunger?

Nerves and arousal mingled and fought for dominance. The strange flare of lust heated his eyes, then disappeared so quickly she swore it was just a trick of the light.

All expression smoothed out to a blank canvas.

“What did you say?”

There was still no expression on his face. Darsh had never been one to wear his emotions on his sleeve. He was the most self-restrained man she knew, but she could usually read him better than this.

One couldn’t be a friend to someone since childhood without learning his moods, but he was a complete mystery to her at this moment and it confused her.

“Excuse me!”

He needed to get away from her for a few minutes, needed to gather his thoughts and compose himself.

Chandni and Advay were the first to reach the top level through the glass walled lift. As soon as they stepped out, Chandni could see only the sky in front. …. she could have touched it……Her heart began to race as the wind caught up with her.

There was silence! And it had a sound!

Chandni was transformed into another dimension…… All around her, there was just sky……. Same as her life!......And She stood suspended.

The colours changed as the time proceeded. Last evening, it had been dark with the ice chilled snow falling from it, today it was bright sunny wanting to embrace her in its absolute clarity……..

Clarity of love, clarity of her life with Dev……hadn’t they completed a whole cycle?.......The childhood happy friendship……..The confusing separation……The meeting again after sixteen years which culminated in her forced marriage to him…..she was terrified of him from that first meet…….till right in the marriage…….but as soon as she had known he was her Dev, all fear had vanished…….and now their relation had the absolute clarity of love……

Love that anchored life!

Without realising, she looked down and Unh!....... Her breath hitched!....... Her heart stopped!........Suddenly air was vacuumed out from her lungs; and she hyperventilated as the panic took root.

Advay took her by arm jerking her behind and pushing her against the mirrored wall with that precise economy of movement that she always found so inordinately fascinating about him.

His mouth took hers.

The moment their lips met, her senses short-circuited.

She tried to surface and gain control, but her mind crumbled and her body sang. She could have fought him if he got greedy; instead, the slide of his tongue seduced and asked for her to come and play. His stubble rubbed the sensitive curve of her jaw. The fight drained from her body, to be replaced by a raw, savage need that heated her blood. She moaned.

He loved to seduce her. Loved the slow slide of tongue, the catch of breath,the easy climb of desire as each step led toward completion.

He caught her lower lip and pressed a bit deeper without apology.  Chandni opened her mouth and gave in. All her shyness and inhibitions and defences shattered with the thrust of his silky tongue and the intoxicating taste of him. 

His kiss sent fireworks through her and she knew he could feel her tremble beneath his hands. He ripped his lips from hers and stared into her eyes dazed with lust. Her face was a creation of erotic beauty he didn’t want to miss. Her teeth sank into the swollen flesh of her lower lip, and her eyes half closed as she fought off the growing need for more.

Shikha had stepped on the top level little after the loving couple. She saw nothing but the possessive love of Advay Singh Raizada …….but there was no Advay Singh Raizada there.

What she saw were Shikha and Veer Singh Raizada unifying in their absolute love!

The momentary fulfilment of her heart’s deepest longing.

She had her face tilted up toward his, her heavy-lidded eyes were liquid with longing, her every breath emerged on a hitched sob, and her skin had a flushed, dewy look that immediately betrayed her arousal.

Memories and dreams came flooding back. They were not the stuff of her imagination ........ the spark, the attraction, was real and so stirring to her soul. She had not imagined it, but she wondered if Veer felt it too. Or perhaps he was immune to those kinds of feelings.

She glanced up at him and caught a flash of something dark in his eyes…. Shadows flickered over his face.

She paused and looked again……not certain of that look; but then his face went back to that maddeningly neutral expression.

He hovered for a moment before, with a growl of brutal self-denial, he dragged his gaze away, “Come! Let us see out!”

That did it!

A volcano erupted!

“No!”

The refusal to being denied! The wrath of a woman feeling disgraced through rejection! The lava of unspent desires, angers, frustrations!

“Shikha, calm down sweetheart!” The words cascaded like an ocean engulfing a volcano, dousing the burning fire in cool serene depths of water.

Veer held her by her arms to stop her angry shudder…….taking the sparks of anger coming from her eyes onto his chest ……..Shiva falling at the feet of angry Kaali to appease her!

“You emulate him in everything; then why not this?” The fire was not going away.

“They’re married, Shikha! We’re yet to be!”

“So?.....So what?.....What difference does that make? He did it before marriage, too!”

“He has had different upbringing, Shikha. Westernised!  I have been raised differently. Conservative Indian!..... My value systems are different but they are no lesser!”

“Your values are not lesser, just your love is!” A final blow dealt in ice chilled deriding dagger!

“Take your words back, Shikha! That remark was beneath you.” Veer gritted from tightly clenched teeth, his mouth thinned in a line, his patience stretched to a point of cracking.

“He’s right, Shikha! He loves you no less!” Darsh, as if appearing out of nowhere, intervened to stop the squabble.

He had come to top level to gather himself; but just stood transfixed witnessing the fire of passion exploding on one side while the other side had embers of a chilling fight!

“Shikha, my Ammi-Abbu are conservative Muslims. There’s never a physical display in open; but their eyes talk all the time and there love has no bounds. In my eyes, that’s the way a couple’s love must be!”

There was a world of vulnerability in his voice, and Shikha tried not to let it disarm her.

“They are from different era! Which era are you from? What’s wrong about being physical with your love?” she challenged.

“Physicality is not a must to express love, Shikha! Veer is right! A love story doesn’t get graded by the display of love. Rather every love story is unique.” Darsh replied in a calming presence.

“You are brought up in London! You say this? You think Jiju is wrong?” 

Shikha was not accepting defeat with her challenges, rather sharpening them, trying to catch each in their weak points as the two men joined forces against her.

“AD?” Darsh grabbed at his throat and pretended to gag. “He and his babes! CD has to always live with that bitter past of AD. Don’t compare your love story to theirs. They have their own colour; yours is going to glow in your unique way.”

It was not time to explain everything to Shikha; but Darsh knew where Advay came from when he got into physical relations. Each relation just screamed, he wanted Chandni and he hated Chandni! A tormented soul drenching its anguish in chains of meaningless physicality!

What was seen today was perhaps AD’s own private fantasy cherished since his love for Maths budded. He had never ever brought any of his tepid flirtations to Eiffel, the monument of his reverence.

"And Shikha, Bhai is not always like this.There must have been something between the two. Bhai never does anything without a reason!" Veer was always loyal to his Bhai, never seeing any flaw in him or his Bhabhi.

“Whatever!” Shikha shook her head in derision and left.

Veer studied her parting figure but caught no softness or satisfaction, just the usual low hum of energy she always exuded.

Darsh also saw her leaving and wondered in sadness. He couldn’t  give verdict about right or wrong but he knew two hearts were breaking in sheer inability to decipher each other.

Beshaq mandir masjid todo, Bulleh Shah ve kehta

A poet once said, break down places of worship if you wish

Par pyaar bhara dil kabhi naa todo

but do not break a heart full of love

Iss dil mein dilbar rehta

for it is the heart in which the beloved lives

Jis palde mein toole mohabbat... uss meinchaandi nahin tolnaa

The scale in which you have weighed your love... never weigh your wealth in it

Tauba meri na dholna main ni bolna

There is nothing left for me to say

O nahin bolna jaa main nahin bolna jaa

Nothing to say

O main nahin bolna jaa, dolna main nahin bolna

Nothing left to say

Tauba meri na dholna main ni bolna

There is nothing left for me to say!

A little far, oblivious to the world, the couple was just coming out from their daze. 

Chandni's eyes flew open to meet his enigmatic stare and suddenly she came back from the skies to the earth around.

Holy hell! He just kissed me in public in front of all strangers!

She pushed him away…….. to be the focus of attention … to set tongues wagging … it was contrary to every instinct for self-preservation.

“Oh, why are you doing this?” she managed to whisper, desperate and furious … and yet somewhere in the midst of her inner tumult, there was a tingle of delight.

“Ah! ASR can never turn down a dare!” He smiled smug, reminding her of how she’d challenged him, that too, twice today morning.

“That was different. We were supposed to be alone.”

“I thought you liked the scene in that eating joint today,” he said.

“True, but….” she muttered, still reluctant.

Advay just knew that a private fantasy he had cherished for so damn long, was right there in his arms and he simply could not let go! It was beyond him to do anything else but fulfil that fantasy to satiation.

Desperately, he looked around and saw Miku DD.He gestured “I am sorry, I have to leave!”

Darsh and Miku nodded giving him a thumbs upand proceeded down.

Shikha was with the rest of the family in the restaurant on first floor lost in her own thoughts. What Darsh had mentioned was right. She had seen the way Jiju had ditched Chandni Jiji right second day after marriage, he fought with her even now. Veer would never do such to her.

But that did not mean a tiny kiss once in awhile,  that too in Paris and not Allahabad, was taboo in any way. It’s one thing being calm; but don’t be bloody frigid ice cold.

Jiji had once said the right thing.......... ‘Naina Thag Lenge! Eyes deceive!’ ........Like his, innocent ones.....that only spoke of love but never showed any.

Veer saw her and wanted to speak but he refused to apologise. He knew he was right. They both were in prime of their youth and urges ruled over sense. A kiss would never remain just a kiss between them.

And if anything happened, it would not be right for her neither for him. He thought of all the repercussions that could happen to her and he would never ever let her suffer any pain. His Abbu would be disappointed in him again. He could never ever risk that having just found admiration in his eyes for his son.

But how to make Shikha understand his perspective?

Miku remembered Naani’s wise words long time back. Love or marriage was just the first step. The road after that was the real trial of an individual…..trial of his love…..Trial of fire!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WOW! Real Roller Coaster! This Saga is getting interesting day by day!

Three strong couples, three Deep Love Stories!

And as Darsh said, each one unique having its own colours.

While Advay- Chandni are loving couple having met after sixteen years of separation and now unifying but still struggling with their equilibrium;

Veer-Shikha are happy bubbling youthful couple. A very young romance which can go wrong just with a single riffle. 

Pooja Darsh are again Adolescent love of many years which has never ever got expressed. Will the river of their love ever break their own personality dam and flow abundantly.

Love should never ever be compared, be it with wealth or be it with anything else.

Do enjoy an old melodious song from super hit Bobby.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-WrxmZIVbkA

Do visit and enjoy the chapters 

where Naani had wisely pointed out that everybody needs time to find their destination 

Link: Advay Chandni heart to heart talk

Where Channdi had warned Miku never to hurt Shikha, a beautiful emotional episode.

Link: Advay Chandni love goes wrong

This is Shiva falling at Feet of Kaali Mata , Eternal Aadi Shakti (the original energy)

The most ideal and most beautiful Love between a couple.

Advay Did it for Chandni when she left in Love's anger and despair. Remember that Chapter, Barun celebration?

Barun Shivani best expressions and superb love in rain

Today, Miku is taking Shikha's wrath on him like a mountain. But will Shikha crack his patience someday and the mountain erupt?

Edited by Loving2Missing2 - 4 years ago

Image result for Durga mata

A very Happy Navratri to all My friends and readers. May maa Durga bless you all!

Durga Pooja Navraatri Starts from Sunday 29th September . Owing to festivities there will not be further chapter updates. Next Chapter After Dashera! Will be interesting with Advay having taken Chandni away for fulfilment of his fantasy. So do visit and read.

The First Creator of the universe is the Mata Aadi Shakti (Original Energy, Universal mother)!

Her Manifestation is Each One of Us Women Gifted with Power to Create!

So whether an edit, or a VM or A story..... all are creations! And every creation by itself is a beauty.

I am humbled to have her manifestation of creativity inside me when I write IPK3 Untold Saga where I use words to create scene around my Idol Pic while others use their talent and create beautiful edits or VMs. 

Thanking Maa Durga for this gift bestowed upon me and others! Praying for eternal continuation of this Gift of creativity.

Happy Navratri to all creators and my reader friends!

Wow! Love is in the air. Very nice Chapter. Thanks, Neha

Wow! Love is in the air. Very nice Chapter. Thanks, Neha

Thanks Ann

Trials Of Fire Adni Untold Saga Chapter 64

IPK3 Season 2 Episode 134

As Advay pushed Chandni towards the booked hotel room, she realised it was not going to be their regular slowly enjoyed session. The pressure of his curled fingers on her arm told her, he was at his limit and could just do anything today.  

She was suddenly, achingly vulnerable, open to anything he wanted to do, and she shook in a combination of thrilling abandon and crippling fear. Taking a deep breath, she closed her eyes. I can do this, she told herself. I can do this. She opened her eyes and biting her lip walked forward into the room.

Advay’s mouth fastened on hers before he knew what he was doing. His patience completely vanished. He considered himself a master in the art of pacing, but one thrust between her lips wrecked any type of control he’d ever had. This was no easy, gentle, his usual slow seduction kiss. This was a no-holds-barred war with no survivors. And Advay loved every moment of his total surrender.

He possessed her lips with rough, wholehearted ardour, revelling at the feel of her body arching against his. In response, he started shrugging out of his hindering jacket.

He was dying of lust, his flesh heavy and aching with the need to take her. He kissed her without restraint, sucking, almost gnawing, stroking the inside of her mouth in ways almost too delicious to bear.

He kept trying to feel more of her, kiss her more deeply, and instinctively she tried to help him, sucking on his tongue with a little sound of pleasure. The hair on the back of his neck lifted as a chill of delight climbed up his spine to the base of his skull.

Advay went dizzy with desire and pleasure. He couldn’t pull her body close enough, he needed parts of her he couldn’t reach. His hands shook with the need to find the sweet pale skin beneath the heavy fabric of her clothes.Patience was lost to him to unbutton her blouse; he wasted no time and just ripped it open.

He wasted no time in tugging off rest of her clothes, until she stood bare in front of him. There was simply nothing as sexy as a woman who dressed in all finesse to reveal such glory underneath her shy veneer.

"I love you"

She whispered and he felt so proud in heart that he swelled further.

“I love you, too. But today, I just want to devour you.”

He had no patience left today. He just opened his fly to free his aching self and pushed her against the wall.

His jean clad rough legs pressed against her soft ones, his still clothed body holding every inch of her still as he kept kissing her, devouring her whole. He nudged her legs farther apart while she panted; then hooked one of her thighs around his waist to secure her. She moaned and pushed her hips up, her fingers digging into his hair as she held him against her and demanded more.

His clothes felt bristly.... chaffing against her soft core……. Helpless for any resistance, she offered herself up to him, drowning in the intense pleasure of his wicked lovemaking…….The sharp edges of his teeth raking across her body……It  almost  bordered on pain. There was no finesse or seduction, just the primitive thrusts driving her upward on their Mount Everest in brutal determination to make her keep up with his fast pace.

She clung to his shoulders, barely able to hold on with her whole body clenching and shuddering, as he pushed both beyond their cliff.

He pressed gentle kisses everywhere, stroking her body with slow, calming touches, bringing her back up step-by-step. His lips took hers,tasting, giving, cupping her cheeks with a tenderness that made her ache. 

When finally, she came down from her climax, she had almost sunk in the wall, aching all over; yet staring into his whiskey-gold eyes……There was lust! There was love! There was admiration!……..In spite of the brutal pain in her backside, she felt triumphant.

He threw himself on the bed drained out completely and satiated totally. His eyes remained closed while he soaked in the inebriating satiation internally.

"That was simply amazing.”

He smiled at her from the bed staring up at her with a fierce satisfaction that gave him the look of a conqueror. His eyes slid over her satiated slack body and revelled in every glorious inch.

Even though Advay had seen her without clothes too many times to count, his being fully clothed while she stood in front of him; her complete body open for his raunchy viewing, just felt different. She couldn’t quite meet his gaze. She averted her eyes to the ground, looking for her jeans.

“Why are you dressing up? I have not had enough of you."

She blushed; yet took courage in her Chandu swag retort.

“Hopefully, you’ll never in life be able to get enough of me.”She paused, “But now, just hold yourself in and go and buy me some clothes. You have broken all my buttons. I don’t have anything to wear and shops may close soon.”

“I’ll order them.” His body felt too limp to move.

“No!” She warned, “Neither I want to wait for some delivery boy anxiously nor having him knocking on the door when I am like this. You’ll go yourself and get them. Now!”

Reluctantly, he pushed himself up and dressed back……Perils of haste in lovemaking….He knew hundred other options to bring her new clothes; yet he didn’t argue. 

She had indulged his almost animalistic passion; it was his turn now to indulge her loving demand…..and the pleasure of thinking of her body while selecting clothes for her…..he licked his lower lip in lustful seductiveness! Yes, I haven’t had enough of her. 

“Chandu, you’ll lock the door and then not open it for anybody.Remember That!...... I am carrying the key; so I will come in directly. So if anybody knocks, you will not respond at all. Do I make myself clear?”

“Yes Dev, but you’re telling me as if I am a kid…… Don’t worry,I’ll take care…..specially because of my current state.” She showed her broken jean fastener.  

A laugh broke out of him, “That’s the proof of my passion!”

“uhn….passion”….. She rolled the word around in mockery as she used to do much earlier in Allahabad to ridicule him and then whined with mocking pout,  “My body hurts!”

His laughter, widening with her mocking face, suddenly faded out completely.

“Chandu, did I hurt you a lot? I am sorry, Katto!” He was almost pleading.

Her heart ached with his concern. She smiled, “No, Dev! Don’t worry! I am OK. Now go and return fast.”

Mamaji and Abbu sat happily chatting in the hall of haveli.

“ Sukhia has checked out that man with golden tooth thoroughly.He seems to be the same whom Sukhia is tracking. I’ll ask Sukhia to give one final check again; then maybe we can tell Advay and Veer. My hunch is that he’s the culprit. What do you think, Mamaji?”

“I agree with you, Bhaisahab. But both boys will ask for some proof. They won’t allow anything based on hunches. I have checked out Ranbeer’s goons, nobody has Gold tooth in front. If Sukhia can somehow point out the man to me, I’ll try and jog my memory if I have seen him earlier then.”

Just then, PP arrived at the door.

“Mamaji, I have good news.”

“Pratham beta. Come and sit. You have met Abbu, Veer’s father,already!”

“Namaste, Chachaji.” He greeted Abbu and then turned to Mamaji but his eyes kept searching for Meghna.

“Mamaji, I have good news! I’ll take Meghna to introduce to my mother.”

“That’s really great news, Pratham beta!” Mamaji’s face beamed,“Your mother agreed to the marriage?”

“I haven’t told her, yet! Mamaji, you know already, she never says NO for anything to me. I am sure; she’ll be happy with the thought of my marriage.”

Mamaji’s face fell immediately, “But Beta, shouldn’t you tell her first?”

“Mamaji, I just want to take Meghna and surprise my mother.”

“That’s very nice! Mamaji, I’ll send Mithai as gift to Pratham’s mother.”

Mamaji smiled but his brows were crowded with worry.

Advay felt happy at heart, yet a little guilty……for Chandni as well as his family…… Chandni must be hurting but I can make it up to her. She’s with me but the family is away…… He suddenly had acted as teenager and come away at the spur of moment from his family. He reached out for his mobile immediately and called DD.

“Hey DD!”

“AD? What’s the matter? Is everything OK?” There was concern in his voice.

Advay smiled, “At my end, absolutely OK. How are things there?Family all OK?”

DD’s voice remained serious, “Yes, they are all OK. I left them safe at apartment but then I had to come away to Hospital.”

“What happened? Are you OK?” Advay shrieked in worry.

“I’m fine, AD. This is a hospital call. I have come to meet a boy who’s under my Nucleo-medicine treatment. We’re doing a clinical trial. No other treatment could work for him earlier.”

“Nucleo-medicine?”

“Yes! New Latest Advanced techniques of gene therapy.”

“Oh! I envy you, AD!.... You save lives through your work.”

“Heck, No!” DD was emphatic, “Everything is Allah ki Marji (God’s will). I am just helping out with some auto immunity issues. You are no lesser. You bloody even help Pentagon.”

Yes! Advay was advisory for Pentagon with the name of Varun Arora. He immediately thought, he must check out with them to support in his big mission with Papad King.

“I won’t keep you up. You must be busy. All my prayers with the boy and you.”

Of course, DD was dealing with something very important for him and Advay cared huge. But he had to first check whether Miku was taking care of family.

“Bhai, how are you? How’s Bhabhi?”

“She’s fine, Miku. Everything at home, OK? How are Naani and Maasi?”

Miku smiled, his Bhai cared for every person in the family even when he was away with his wife.

“Naani is little tired after the excursion so she’s resting. Maasi on phone with her friends as expected.” Miku chuckled.

“Aadi must be tired, too! Where’s he?”

“He’s right here with me trying to beat me at the video game. Now Bhai, don’t stress yourself with worry. All are fine, OK! You can enjoy with Bhabhi........If you keep worrying unnecessarily.....I'm warning you...... just watch, I’ll make you also Chirkut one day!” Miku laughed at his own joke.

Advay’s features turned stark and he replied in stern voice. 

“I repeat, Miku! Stop being a prankster; otherwise one day life might play pranks with you.” He disconnected without any further word.

Miku’s face fell at Bhai’s reproach. Somehow, Bhai was too serious with life. Never ever relaxing a bit; not even when on vacation! 

He suddenly remembered Di was away; but of course there was no cause to worry and inform Bhai about.

He thought of Shikha sulking in the room; would Bhai’s words stand true someday?

Advay was surprised himself at the sudden burst of outrage inside him the moment the family safety was in any way not taken seriously. Had Chandni been there, she would rebuke him immediately for being too serious with Miku. But then, security was a serious matter!

Especially with the mission he had undertaken. As already stressed by DD, the risk element was too big. But of course, neither Miku nor Chandni knew that. They couldn't be blamed.

The next Advay dialled his Pentagon contact.

The men he was dealing with were business giants and each of them powerful in their own way. If they joined forces, it would be difficult for Advay to keep his pressure on them continued. He was going to need all kinds of support from top level power sources.

He had a smile on when the call finished and he proceeded to do shopping for Chandni.

Darsh and the doctor’s team stood around the patient’s bed. Haider would need a dialysis process before and after the contrast media dye injections. His body was frail already and his kidney had a risk to fail with the strong drug administration. Darsh was seriously engaged in therapy discussions; when he heard the young lad’s painful whimper.

He turned to Haider whose face clearly showed, the pain was unbearable. Darsh was shaken from within.

“I know you are in pain, Haider. I wish there was something I could do about it.” his voice was hugely sincere.

“Actually, you can!”  The young lad somehow managed to moan out the words.

Darsh was astounded. If he could possibly take the boy’s pain, he would have. What was it, that Haider knew but doctors didn’t; which could take away his pain. Just for a flickering moment, a thought flashed in his mind causing horror. The boy shouldn’t request mercy killing or something like that. Darsh was so horrified that no words came out of him.

“I have always been a huge fan of you from the time I heard your songs on FM. I wanted to see you perform in live.”

Relief mixed with joy flooded on Darsh’s face, “Of course! That can be easily arranged……. Haider, why didn’t you ask me this before if you enjoyed my singing?”

Darsh was pretty surprised that Haider had not told him this desire earlier when he was not so sick. Nothing would have stopped Darsh from arranging his attendance right from the stage itself.

“Just like that, I didn’t ask! But now, I want to enjoy your concert before I go through this treatment.”

Now! That was a catch! But anything for the innocent boy!Darsh turned to the doctors, 

“Can I sing in this room or will it disturb the other patients.”

“We appreciate your sentiments; but as a policy and also because this is ICU, we cannot allow it. Physically, the sound may not be right for patients and otherwise emotionally not right for their relatives.”

“And I want a proper concert, not just you singing alone. That you do many a times at your place.”

Darsh smiled at Haider’s reference of your place. Darsh was always used to calling it that way.

“Can he be taken out, maybe in ambulance or something?”

“In Haider’s present body vitals we would not advise it.”

Darsh turned to glance back and the helpless disappointment on Haider’s face hit him. His mind made up a decision and he turned to start making calls.

He stood frozen in his place as his gaze fell on Pooja standing at the door frame, leaning against it quietly watching him.

“Poooja?” He was suddenly concerned, “Is everything OK?” ......It did seem OK since she looked peaceful standing there.

“Absolutely, OK! I just came for you!”

Her smile was priceless.

“For me?” Darsh turned back, “Could you please excuse us for sometime.”

The doctors nodded.

“Yeh Pooja Didi Hai na?” Haider asked with a smile bright on his withered face. (She's Pooja didi, right?)

Darsh nodded at him with a smile and walked up to Pooja, “Come!”

As the two walked together down the corridor, Pooja asked him, ”Who is he?”

“You don’t know him.” Darsh said nonchalantly.

“Obviously! That’s why I am all ears! And he knows me, so I have a right to know who he is.”

“He’s Dai-Jaan’s son.”

“Dai-Jaan?” Pooja tried to jog her memory, and then an image flashed, “Oh Voh Apni Dai jaan?”

Darsh smiled at her reference but still corrected her, “Meri DaiJaan. You must have met her just once or twice. She died long back, even earlier to Ammi. You started coming regularly after Ammi.”

“I know that! Now give me the not known story without me asking every question.”

The way she was showing natural right on him, exactly as she did when they were young; he felt good at heart and then there was nothing to hide.

“OK! Obviously, You'll not let me go unless I tell you from beginning!” He started as he steered her towards the hospital restaurant, 

Image result for Ae dil hai Mushkil song Ranbir GIF

“Ammi had found Daijaan on London roadside howling in her labour. Ammi took her to hospital and Haider was born in front of her eyes. 

Daijaan had been cheated and had no place to go to and no relatives. So Ammi employed her for taking care of my needs and housework. When Daijaan died, Ammi promised her on deathbed that she would lifelong ensure that Haider was taken proper care of. 

Ammi got him admitted to boarding school. When Ammi died, she requested Baba to always take care of Haider as it was her promise and the boy born in front of her eyes was close to her heart.”

He watched as Pooja reached in her bag to take out something.

“I wasn’t really involved; though Haider sometimes came over our place to stay for short while. Baba used to take care of all of his things. When he fell sick and doctors gave up; that’s when Baba got me involved.”

Pooja looked at him and smiled enigmatically. It was so typical of Darsh to strive to fulfil his dead mother’s promise to a third person and never ever mention it as anything big. Aloud she said,

“So typical of Ammi! I have never ever met a kinder woman.”

Darsh smiled! His Ammi! Cherished the most in his heart! Missed the most in his mind!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well! In The Pics, he doesn't so much look like Advay; but Barun has done such fantabulous acting in Derma that I couldn't not use his expressions. 

As such the scene demanded such pics which aren't available for Advay. Arnav's lovemaking is in altogether different set up and context. Further, everybody is in avatar change in this new season; so mouke ka faayada uthaaya.😉(Took advantage of situation)

I hope you girls find that the kind of ardency seen in story is shown through pics and vice versa, scene writing is apt for Barun's pics.

Haider is another new entry in the show; but not a new track. AD has a Murli popping up every now and then so DD gets Haider. He'll be key for some further episodes and keep popping just anytime to support.

Apart from the love stories, this show has strong elements of two separate revenge stories as well. Things are happening in background; while the couples enjoy love in the air!

Hot Chapter)) Thanks Neha. I will wait for the continuation. I have an uneasy feeling. I'm afraid Chandni will be kidnapped.