Chp 71: Trials of Fire! IPK3 Untold Saga of Advay Chandni! Season 2 - Page 7

Posted: 4 years ago
Thanks Neha. Wow how did they decide to take revenge on the boys))))) Does Murley suffer that he has faded into the background in Advay’s affairs? I loved Murley)
Poor Chandni, I really want her dream to come true. Very beautiful scene, Neha!

Originally posted by AnnDan

Thanks Neha. Wow how did they decide to take revenge on the boys)))))Does Murley suffer that he has faded into the background in Advay’s affairs? I loved Murley)

yes Ann, Murli is lovable! But he does not suffer. Advay gave him the task when he away to entertain the group. And now Advay is holding him by shoulders to convey that he cares.

It's Advay's character. You remember, when he was feeding pigeons before Roka, Murli asked him why? Advay had been succinct and said dekhata ja. here also, he is giving hint that he's avenging bad done to him and also to chandni. 

It's Murli who told him about all bad done by Sasha to Chandni; so if Murli is shrewd enough he will gauge. Remember the scene?

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/145817885?tid=4948690

Further, it's the situation. When it was harassing Chandni, Advay included Murli in his plans in Allahabad........ When it was reaching out to Allahabad people in temple meet, he made Miku his foremost warrior. Now the situation is to deal with business giants abroad; so even Miku can't help much; that's the reason he's not telling Miku also. Instead, Advay is utilising Darsh, who is businessman himself and has contacts abroad and dealt with people , same as Advay. 

That's what a guerrilla warfare requires. Minimum people ; maximum results!

Originally posted by AnnDan

Poor Chandni, I really want her dream to come true. Very beautiful scene, Neha!

Yes Ann, The scene came so beautifully through....... so damn poignant; it makes me adore Advay.

The man has emerged through so many different colours!

When he explained his show actions about Sasha to Chandni.....

Whatever I did then wasn't because of what I felt for Sasha;   but it was because of what I did not want myself to feel about you...

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/144378014?tid=4905329

When he explained his ways to Chandni

Memories needed to be forgotten stirred inside of me, something unwelcome and unmistakable!...I wanted to blot out the memories; I wanted to hate you with my whole and soul... 

But, refusing to accept those memories, didn't resolve the sensations that plagued me, that dogged me...I wanted you

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/146258412?tid=4948690

When he is wise explaining Krishna's ways to her when he creates destruction

Life is neither simple nor innocent like how you think...Destruction is part of life...Why are you so averse to it? 

Did Krishna not do destruction in Mahabharat... Have you not imbibed his Geeta philosophy to do what is right, what is required at the moment!

When he is so compassionate with her; yet wants her to accept that they two are enough; even if they don't get a child

"You had asked me a question that day, Chandu. I wish I had all the answers... but I don't!  And for me, I am not concerned about our answer to such question...it's our working together to search the answer... for me, It's not about the end, it's about the journey.

Chandni, our love is going to be the stuff of legends..". He urged. He wanted her to accept that their love would be enough for them to live.

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/149623610?tid=5056647

The way he urged her to come to terms with his illness

"God isn't hovering above us waiting to punish us. Remember Chandu, in life nothing is certain.

Life cannot be trusted. Death is the only ultimate truth.

Life is beautiful because we all know someday there is going to be death. And death coming as Kaal to us is beautiful because without it just continued living would make life drudgery."

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/149866586?tid=5056647

And now in this scene, the same things which are reflecting in her mind; are reflecting in his mind.....She wants the blessing that is a gift of rain..... He thinks of her as the blessing same as the gift of rain.

When she tells him her dream, her desire; he understands the fragility; he understands that the dream makes her eyes sparkle. And then.... he does not counter her; neither does he console her......no other words..... just his acceptance and acknowledgement

"yes, My Love"

Absolute beauty in a moment..... in our beloved couple!

Originally posted by Loving2Missing2

yes Ann, Murli is lovable! But he does not suffer. Advay gave him the task when he away to entertain the group. And now Advay is holding him by shoulders to convey that he cares.

It's Advay's character. You remember, when he was feeding pigeons before Roka, Murli asked him why? Advay had been succinct and said dekhata ja. here also, he is giving hint that he's avenging bad done to him and also to chandni. 

It's Murli who told him about all bad done by Sasha to Chandni; so if Murli is shrewd enough he will gauge. Remember the scene?

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/145817885?tid=4948690

Further, it's the situation. When it was harassing Chandni, Advay included Murli in his plans in Allahabad........ When it was reaching out to Allahabad people in temple meet, he made Miku his foremost warrior. Now the situation is to deal with business giants abroad; so even Miku can't help much; that's the reason he's not telling Miku also. Instead, Advay is utilising Darsh, who is businessman himself and has contacts abroad and dealt with people , same as Advay. 

That's what a guerrilla warfare requires. Minimum people ; maximum results!

Yes, I remember. Murley is a very cute character.  Also, I liked the little rivalry between him and Shilpa.

This love really deserves to become a legend. Incredibly beautiful) Thanks, Neha!

Memories! Memories

I was just going through the very initial Suhaagraat chapters, where this Untold Saga had started

Epi 71 Adni Suhaagraat Wedding Night with Barun Dialogues N translation

Epi 71 After Break! Was Undressing ever so beautiful? Chapter1 page2 with English Translation

Epi 72 Marriage Consummation leads to Advay's redemption Chapter2 with English Translation 

The beauty of a beautiful Lovemaking! Yes, She is his wife! He cherishes her beauty but does not treat her as possession.

America and many across the globe may fantasise about Christian Gray who calls the first sexual experience as "correcting a situation"; but for us, Advay enacted so very perfectly by Barun is the hero and our eternal fantasy; because he respects his woman and takes her permission before enjoying her body.

Tht single dialogue, "May I?" That's my Advay, that's my Barun!

The physical union alone can never form a solid basis for true unbreakable relationship; the minds and  thoughts need to mingle too. 

So, as the first start of Advay's redemption, he reflects upon his stern, torturing actions against Chandni. Again Advay becoming like Arnav who reflected on his acts, the day he agreed to re-marry Khushi.

Chandni will see the true change of Advay to Dev which she had been urging for so long but he kept denying her. And having accepted his love, his need for her in the heavy rain, he now gets engrossed in enjoying the natural beauty of transformation of his childhood friend Chandu to the Young Lover Chandni.

The dialogues same as the show, but now taking completely different interpretation, gives you a nostalgic reminiscence and a pleasurable experience in chapter1. The Suhagraat begins but does not culminate. So enjoy the continuing pleasure in chapter 2.

Edited by Loving2Missing2 - 4 years ago

Trials Of Fire Adni Untold Saga Chapter 62

IPK3 Season 2 Episode 132

Advay was fast asleep dreaming of his Chandu returning back after she had slipped away from him early morning; but with a twinkling promise of pleasure in her eyes.

As if stepping out from his dream, Chandni ruffled his hair playfully, “Wake up, sleepyhead! Look what I brought for you!”

He squinted his eyes wondering what his dream girl was up to. She was standing with a plate in her hands.

“Something favourite of you, get up lazy bones!”

“My favourite is you!” He tried pulling her close refusing to open his eyes after their late night; but she stepped away refusing his bait.

“What is it?” Reluctantly he opened his eyes. He noticed only her mischievous face; though the rich smell of brownie tingled his nose.

“Brownie, your favourite, you once said!” Her eyes were twinkling with mischief baiting him.

Of course, how could he forget? She had been so damn anxious asking about what he and Sasha had done on the terrace early morning and he had made up the story to hurt her. Keeping him engaged in the story making, she had won the game....... and now, the game was completely her winning, turning a hurtful statement into morning joy for him.

“You don’t remember the whole! Single Brownie and no spoon between two people.” He loved goading her.

Her brows went high and she smiled questioning him, ‘What do you think?’ 

She put the plate right in front of his eyes; there was a single brownie and no spoon in the plate.

His heart gave a happy jolt.

“Yupp! That’s my smart girl! Now feed me the brownie and without using your hands.”

He held her arm and already started pulling her close along with the plate, his warm breath tickling her ear as her just dried hair fell over him like shadows.

“Bhabhi!...I smell brownie!” The door barged open and Miku appeared with a happy smile.

Chandni jerked up…. Shock, shame, surprise all together on her face.

“Your timing sucks, Miku!” Advay shook his head indulgently, letting go of Chandni.

“My timing rocks, Bhai, Always!” Miku put his collar up and jerked his shoulders. 

“Right on time for a perfect Brownie early morning!”

He already started pulling the plate from Chandni’s hands but she refused to let go holding her hand back. 

“Miku, this is for your Bhai. There is more for you in the kitchen.”

“Jaise Saali Aadhi Gharwaali; vaise Devar, pehala hakdar” 

(The way sis in law is kind of half wife; the same way brother in law is first one holding right)

He smoothly took the plate from her and sunk his teeth in the softness of brownie. 

“Wow! Delicious!......You can give Bhai later from the kitchen. He is not even awake yet.” Miku put his arm around his Bhabhi’s shoulder lovingly.

“I am awake and you are kabaab mein haddi! Now take that brownie and leave.”

“Look Bhabhi, what Bhai is calling me. You tell me, what am I?” Miku complained to his Bhabhi.

Chandni pulled his nose lovingly, “You are my achhavala devar!”  (You are my good Bro in law) 

Miku was not happy. She tried again, “Chilled Ice-cream on hot-hot brownie!” 

She winked happily at Advay. On their hot romance early morning, Miku had put cold water.

“Come, Bhabhi! Give me more from kitchen. How can I be happy with one?”  Miku started pulling his Bhabhi by hand; but Advay held her tight by other arm.

“You go! She stays!”

Before Chandni could decide whom she would relent to, a loud shriek came from the door and then a gust of wind blew and latched on the brownie plate.

“Brownie!” Aadi sunk his teeth in the small piece left on the plate.

Advay released Chandu. He could have fought against Miku but with Aadi joining the battle, he had no chance left.

“Sweet CM, more! Come fast and give me!”

Miku and Aadi together started tugging at Chandni. She looked apologetically at Advay, unable to keep the grin from her face.. His amber eyes shone like dark gold with lust telling her, he was not letting go of his chance with her. There was a challenging look on her face and he accepted the challenge. 

But then, wanting to linger in her dream, he pulled a pillow and hugged it tight sinking back against his pillows.

Advay and Chandni were seated at roadside waiting for the rest of the crowd to join. Sheer luck, thought Advay….. that Chandni had dressed up earlier than the rest of the crowd today. Accordingly, he had brought her ahead and was now waiting for the rest of the gang to join.

“Oh My! It’s pretty chilled! Thank God you made me wear warm clothes.” Chandni was hugging herself tight feeling the chill in the air after the snowfall last night.

“I know this weather, Chandu! After a snow drizzle, the air is chilled; but the snow generally clears in Paris within a day or so. Let the sun come up, the fine dusting will melt away and it will be pleasant. During our Ph.D. days whenever DD and I came here, we loved such one time in a year snow drizzles.”

“You two have a lot of memories of your youth together, don’t you?”

“Of course, Chandu! He’s my best buddy. Right from schooldays! We had such fun together!”

“What did the two of you do yesterday?”

A rush of guilt punched Advay’s gut; as he realized he was trapped in his own chat directing towards DD. He couldn’t yet share with her the plans; especially because they were in early formulating stage.

He hesitated for a moment scratching his nose; as if torn between the necessity of tact and the inclination toward honesty. She sensed the conflict in his eyes. He deliberately misunderstood, hoping again that she would grab onto his avenue of escape.

“I had a drink or two; Murli Aadi and DD enjoyed like there is no tomorrow. They danced on the song , Sooraj dooba hai yaaron, do ghoont nashe ke maaro....... You know the song? It’s got a perfect fun making tune. Nice song actually……I followed the do ghoont  line!”  He laughed on his own joke.

There was a long pause while she continued to study him with those eyes that missed nothing. He kept his friendly smile pasted to his face but was gradually aware with each passing second how very fake it must look to this woman who knew him in and out.

“I was asking about the daytime….. What did you and Darsh do the whole day?”

He adopted an innocent expression immediately. “I am kind of hungry. My stomach is growling! We didn’t take any breakfast and I didn’t get any brownies either.”

Before she could say anything, he pulled her to a roadside joint to eat. She refrained from pestering him further. Not the best timing……..not when she knew, something was clearly eating at him.

Silence settled over the table as they ate. She risked a glance in his direction. He stared at her as if her hair had sprouted Medusa snakes. She looked away; just to give him space to sort out his own tumbling thoughts and come out with the truth.

Advay thought about the baby misunderstanding. She had hidden the truth and made him hate her from guts. But then, he had also hidden himself as Dev from her and during the suhaagraat, he had realized, how much she had missed him through those long gruelling sixteen years. Life had taught both tough lessons!

But then even after knowing the lessons of life, he would still have to keep the truth from her even if he had to face her wrath. Though lost in his own thoughts, he realized, something on her face had changed.

Chandni’s eyes had inadvertently fallen on a loving youngsters couple deeply lost in kissing. Chandni should have felt abashed to watch such open display of lovemaking. But she was herself surprised, the couple didn’t embarrass her; rather she wondered, how it must be...... to live, to grow up in such open culture where physicality was not a social taboo.

Her mind took her to all the caves that she had seen in India. Physicality was not a taboo in ancient Indian culture either. Rather, a place where even the beauty of the divine mother was reverently yet freely described by Aadi Shanakaracharya.

Jai jai He Mahishasur mardini, Ramya kapardini shail sute!

She thought of the love taught by Krishna to Radha and Gopis when he stole their clothes while they bathed. Would she ever be able to achieve that purity of love…….that intensity of love which made one forget the surroundings completely?.......which made one give up all inhibitions of self!

Advay looked in the direction wondering what had caught her attention and saw the same couple. Such displays were pretty common in countries abroad. He had grown up in open culture in London but maybe Chandni came from more conservative background. But she didn’t look embarrassed. Advay caught the look on Chandni’s face.

Longing!    

Suddenly, she turned and looked straight in his eyes. Her heavy-lidded eyes were liquid with longing. For a second, he could not gauge what she was longing for. Silently he questioned her with a shake of his head.

Chandni blushed…… what was it that she was longing for? …….. The spiritual intensity of love or the carefree uninhibited physicality? She herself couldn’t decide.

“Come…… let’s go back. The rest of the family might have arrived already.” 

She suddenly got up, unable to answer the question in Dev’s eyes.

They returned but the family had not reached. Perhaps, they were also having breakfast someplace.

“You didn’t tell me what you two did yesterday the whole day?”

Something in his gut whispered she wouldn’t be easy to handle; once she had decided to pursue the truth.

He gave her an innocent glance that didn’t deceive her in the least.

“Just some long pending tasks of ours. He was OK after sometime. So he did his stuff; I did mine!”

Chandni knew he was not lying; but he was not completely honest either.

“You are not telling me everything.”

“I’m trying to be honest.”

“Look Dev, we are equal in this marriage! If you hide your stuff, I get full right to hide something later.” She smiled playfully wanting to keep the air relaxed.

His face lit up with happy smile. “Wanna bet? You can’t hide anything from me. You are like an open book. I can read your every expression, see the depths of your heart. You liked that couple kissing in public, didn’t you?”

A warm glow rushed in her cheeks with the imagery of he and she kissing in public. She shook her head to clear her mind of the lusting thoughts and focused on topic at hand.

“OK!I let you go for now; but the bet challenge accepted……someday, there will be something so special in my life; that I won’t share with even you!.........and this stuff which you are hiding…… it won’t be long before I gauge what it is! Let’s see who wins the bet!”

“We’ll see!” He nodded. He loved her challenges, always!

Just then the family arrived.

“Come, today we’ll go to Eiffel.” Advay invited all.

Holding Darsh’s gaze, Pooja grinned, “You won’t get tummy ache once again today, will you?”

This had been all AD’s brain to lie to her and somehow, she was not sparing Darsh. Despite his annoyance at the situation and his lack of control over it, Darsh couldn’t help smiling back. Pooja looked so beautiful with that happy smile.

She was even more exquisite than he had remembered, her eyes a dark, lucid cognac. There were many beautiful women both in London and in Paris, but not one of them possessed her combination of intelligence and subtly off-kilter charm. He wanted to sweep her away somewhere, that very minute, and have her all to himself. The sudden inadvertent thought surprised Darsh and he diverted his gaze away.

“Will you spare him now, Pooja? All the time, right from childhood, you kept teasing him.” Advay admonished.

Chandni pondered on his words now and earlier; but could only guess at the wealth of information buried beneath the spare words. 

As they approached Eiffel, Darsh lifted Aadi in his arms and started explaining,

“This is a global cultural icon of France. It’s one of the most recognisable structures in the world. Till 1930, it was the tallest man created structure.”

“You sound so boring, DD!” Advay jeered at Darsh in his super excitement, “This is a miracle of Mathematics!  

Each of the 18,000 pieces used to construct the Tower were specifically designed and calculated, traced out to an accuracy of a tenth of a millimetre and then put together forming new pieces around five metres each.”

He turned to Chandni, “The curvature of the uprights is mathematically determined to offer the most efficient wind resistance possible.

As Eiffel himself explained: "All the cutting force of the wind passes into the interior of the leading edge uprights. 

Lines drawn tangential to each upright with the point of each tangent at the same height, will always intersect at a second point, which is exactly the point through which passes the flow resultant from the action of the wind on that part of the tower support situated above the two points in question. 

Before coming together at the high pinnacle, the uprights appear to burst out of the ground, and in a way to be shaped by the action of the wind.”

Chandni understood absolutely nothing; yet her face broke out with a bright smile looking at her husband’s excitement almost like a child finding a treasure. Maths was his passion and he himself had once said to her whatever one is passionate about;one teaches well. 

She wondered where all his maths was used? Perhaps first time while lifting the Shiva idol and then coming to her rescue on the swing. Would maths help him if anytime she needed rescue again, she thought happily in her mind.

“How old is this structure?” Shikha asked as they entered the Eiffel.

“The assembly of the supports began on July 1, 1887 and was completed twenty-two months later and that’s record time, Shikha, when you consider those times and the limited resources.” Advay explained.

On the first floor, as they entered Gustav Eiffel reception room,  Shikha gasped with the breathtaking view of Paris. “Wow! This is beautiful!” She turned excitedly to a smiling Veer.

Chandni clutched Advay’s arm, not panicked as he was close; yet a little scared with the height……. especially with the glass floor giving a heightened experience of the tower and Paris.

“Don’t be scared, Chandu! This is architecture under Influence. I want you to enjoy this experience. Just remember our moments if you feel any fear……Come!” Advay urged her whispering softly in her ears.

Darsh turned to Aadi straitening his small bow tie , “Come Buddy. There’s an adventure game here. You have to find a riddle based on the clues given in this booklet. You love adventures, don’t you?”

“Of course, I Do!” Aadi beamed, hugging him tight.

Pooja smiled looking at the two. It was good that Aadi mixed easily with Darsh. That gave Bhaiyya some freedom to focus entirely on Chandni. Maasi and Naani had chosen to sit in the restaurant and enjoy the view from there without coming any further up. She had to stay with Aadi while he identified each clue which naturally took him time. Advay Chandni and Veer Shikha took off to the next floor.

Veer came and stood next to Shikha leaning from the window. “This is indeed beautiful; but not more than you!......You are like God’s painted beauty.”

Shikha turned with his words softly spoken in her ears alone. She hated his husky accent that curled like smoke and wrapped heated wisps around her senses. But she hated his body more. Solid muscles filled out his jacket as he leaned holding the railing firmly. 

Attracted like a magnet, she held onto his arm! 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Love is in the Air! 

The couples are blooming but what might happen with each one? Keep tracking.

Link: Advay may say again and again that he loves Chandni but the hurt from Sasha incidents will keep throbbing in Chandni's heart. He knows it!

But at the moment his focus is avenging the wrong done to her as life threat. What opinion will Chandni have on his way of looking at Sasha's incident.

Jai jai He Mahishasur mardini, Ramya kapardini shail sute!

This is the Durga Hymn, praising the beauty of Mother Goddess. Ramya Kapardini is her description as having beautiful hair. Further, the hymn praises her bosom as the cosmic pitchers. Durga pooja will start soon; happiness prevails in hearts.

Eiffel is Advay's passion. Immediately Chandni remembered his words

Link:You teach well what you are passionate about. Will Chandni make justice to Advay's faith in her through her teaching in university

You gals know by now, that marked words lead to some track further. .... So any guesses?😉

Do visit hotstar and enjoy the episode of Chandni Advay games arranged by Naani.

Originally posted by Loving2Missing2

Memories! Memories

I was just going through the very initial Suhaagraat chapters, where this Untold Saga had started

Epi 71 Adni Suhaagraat Wedding Night with Barun Dialogues N translation

Epi 71 After Break! Was Undressing ever so beautiful? Chapter1 page2 with English Translation

Epi 72 Marriage Consummation leads to Advay's redemption Chapter2 with English Translation 

The beauty of a beautiful Lovemaking! Yes, She is his wife! He cherishes her beauty but does not treat her as possession.

America and many across the globe may fantasise about Christian Gray who calls the first sexual experience as "correcting a situation"; but for us, Advay enacted so very perfectly by Barun is the hero and our eternal fantasy; because he respects his woman and takes her permission before enjoying her body.

Tht single dialogue, "May I?" That's my Advay, that's my Barun!

The physical union alone can never form a solid basis for true unbreakable relationship; the minds and  thoughts need to mingle too. 

So, as the first start of Advay's redemption, he reflects upon his stern, torturing actions against Chandni. Again Advay becoming like Arnav who reflected on his acts, the day he agreed to re-marry Khushi.

Chandni will see the true change of Advay to Dev which she had been urging for so long but he kept denying her. And having accepted his love, his need for her in the heavy rain, he now gets engrossed in enjoying the natural beauty of transformation of his childhood friend Chandu to the Young Lover Chandni.

The dialogues same as the show, but now taking completely different interpretation, gives you a nostalgic reminiscence and a pleasurable experience in chapter1. The Suhagraat begins but does not culminate. So enjoy the continuing pleasure in chapter 2.

As I said in earlier/ previous post, the memory pics of the SR

Does anybody remember their Shower together?

Same shots, different scene, Fire in the Shower! Don't miss

Thanks Neha) My guess: Chandni gets pregnant and hides this wonderful news from Advay?