Chp 71: Trials of Fire! IPK3 Untold Saga of Advay Chandni! Season 2 - Page 6

Posted: 4 years ago
Thanks Neha) Advay is very cool in this update. And it was so sweet: ”Hi Love, hope you had a good day!” Love it)

Originally posted by AnnDan

Thanks Neha) Advay is very cool in this update. And it was so sweet: ”Hi Love, hope you had a good day!” Love it)

🤗Ann

Advay's real portrayal comes through, doesn't it? 😃.... Remember the way he was shown in initial episodes, not bothering much with lunch, loner kind of a person, but having his shrewd ways..... otherwise how come he was exactly present to support Indrani when Landlord harassed her. Careful planning strategies in every move of his is evident everywhere..... only this time opponent is not chandni but rather cruel giants from business.

I enjoyed depicting the two men in same situation..... one looks tense, the other wears mask of carefree smile...... One says you don't have choice and the other says you always have a choice...

So the battle starts now! 🥳 Won't be all easy for Advay.... The man has threatened him......let's see where this takes our story😉!

It's the perfect button triggered expression that Barun is capable of!     Advay......on one side he'll be battling and on the other side he happily asks his wife if she enjoyed the day.

A fantabulous VM I found on youtube. ...... A saga is created.....how Barun's various show frames are mixed..... captured my heart and humbled me !

Do enjoy friends..... as such our minds are parched with no release of Barun and no news of any TV show...... so this is like a sudden oasis!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9cyjqEfd9fY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8_vx0ZzzfQ

Originally posted by AnnDan

The character of Advay is become so challenging for me to develop in this story. One thing, just showing an angry young man but simply another game showing a shrewd angry man motivated by his extreme love.

A character with such complex layers peeling off as the story has progressed.... he had blasted off Chandni when Aadi went missing......and then he literally fell at her feet to appease her and gave up himself, his ego everything! 

His care for his family........ his respect for elders in the family....... his genuine admiration and encouragement for his wife......his undisputed love for Aadi......his unchallenged love and care for Miku, for Darsh 

Then he himself, as a righteous character when he deals with Meghna, with Shikha..... he has genuine intentions at heart and respects their individuality.

And then further, the shrewd game player who brings his father's culprit an equal or worse defamation causing him to suicide......now challenging a villain's business empire.....

If the story has to get real depth of complex storytelling, which will engage all my wise readers, then it's truly not an easy job for me.

Barun had himself said, the layers of his character will peel off further.... I am happy it's happening here though the show did not get to justified completion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R79dEBIlemA

Edited by Loving2Missing2 - 4 years ago
Yes, Advay is a very complex character. Barun loves just such roles. And I love him for it)))

A sincere Appeal!

While you girls wait for next update, why don't you take some time from your busy schedules and read entire through the long journey of 60 chapters. Enjoy the updated chapters experience, your like hit might have been missed, update that as read receipt.....Links are all available on first page for ease of scrolling.

Do pen your thoughts on this Advay developing after the show end. Just anything!

Let us discuss the show!

Gul Khan And Gorky M...... a great creative couple! 

Both talented in their own realms.

Tanhaiyaan has felt magical for us..... and concept story was penned by Gul herself!...... Our iconic serial's hugely famous song Rabba Ve is penned by her!

And her talent is not limited there.... rather she's the 

MASTER OF THE GAME!

MaanGeet, Arnav-Khushi, Asad Zoya, Haider- Meera, Shivay-Anika, Advay Chandni..... she has created unforgettable iconic romantic pairs..... she has touched actors and they turn to gold, coming up with best performances of their lives!

And Gorky, his captivating direction and camera work..... I mean did Barun ever look better than when clicked through Gorky's camera.

Gorky does some amazing stuff and creates magic..... like keeping empty photo frames during shoot

Yet, he's the one who can perfectly capture Barun's superb portrayal of pain.

Barun is a diamond by himself, you give him script and he brings it alive in front of us. 

Yet, I can never forget that this diamond was shown to us as Arnav by this couple. He had done roles before; but it was Arnav that made him worldwide popular.

In spite of his having left the serial and then having faced a hiatus from screens, this couple had the faith in Barun to re-launch him in Tanhaiyaan!

My chapter below is a tribute to Gul and Gorky! It uses the verse from IPK3 episode when Chandni recognises Dev. it's a beautiful meaning verse though it didn't gain the kind of popularity that the earlier shows verses received; but that doesn't hinder the beauty of the verse

Njoy!

Trials Of Fire Adni Untold Saga Chapter 61

IPK3 Season 2 Episode 131

Before Chandni could turn to see Dev, she felt his warm hands engulf her shoulders and a pair of lips press against her shoulder blade. She turned and held him away immediately, embarrassed that others were following soon. 

Advay laughed at her sudden discomfiture, “Hi Love, hope you had a good day!”

Chandni felt a sudden thrill in her veins as the colour rushed in her cheeks. But before they could say anything further, Maasi came out holding Aaadi’s hand. The moment Aadi saw his CM, he charged wild at him and Advay crouched down to lift him up in his arms. The slight surprise on his face turned to a sparkling smile as both did their usual fist greeting and were lost immediately in just each other.

Watching them Chandni smiled and wondered in her mind how it would look when Advay held his own son in his arms. The thought jolted her mind and her eyes widened; but before she could understand what she was feeling, a sharp pain rose in her chest, knowing she would not be able to perhaps give him that happiness ever. To hide her sudden un-shed tears, she averted her gaze to the ground.

“Had you gone for the revenge mission?” Maasi asked, a content smile on her lips with the mere thought of revenge against her sister’s culprits.

Advay flinched as he didn’t like the word being spoken in front of Aadi; but saying anything to Maasi would just extend the subject and get everybody to question. He just nodded, choosing not to disclose that this was a different revenge that he was seeking now.

“Where are others?” He asked casually to change the topic of conversation.

“They are gone from the other back gate.” Maasi spoke nonchalantly.

“What?” Advay barked and simply bolted with Aadi in his arms.

Chandni jerked her head up and she and Maasi both exclaimed, “What’s the matter with him?”

Advay ran to the back gate which took him quite some time and the family was not seen there. He rushed back to front gate when Chandni came forward and told him that all were in the car.

All hurried to the cars, Advay sprinting like a madman.

Miku stood near the cars, a wide smile lighting up his face. Advay saw everybody seated in the cars and stopped in his tracks suddenly exhaling all the air out of his lungs with relief. Only then he realized the sharp pain in his stomach was back with the run holding Aadi in his arms.

“Bhai, all are well. You should start trusting me.” Miku teased.

“Why did you let Chandni and Aadi get separated from the group?” Advay was not amused.

“Come on, Bhai! I saw you from the boat, so I sent bhabhi to you…..” Veer’s smile vanished as he stared at Advay, “What’s vexing you?”

“Nothing. It’s question of security” Came an abrupt reply and everybody rolled their eyes up.

“Bhai, I want to take Shikha out for evening dinner. May I go from here directly?” Veer sought his bhai’s permission.

“Yes, of course, Miku!” Advay conceded but a worry crowded his brows, as he noticed something in Veer’s eyes, he couldn’t exactly put finger on. “Is everything OK, Miku?”

“Oh Yes! Bhai, It’s just that I promised Shikha last night.”

“Ok. Go in the car and take security with you.”

“Bhai, please! We don’t need car and security both. We can take a cab. You people are going to need the cars to go back home.”

“Let me drop you guys then.”

“No Bhai, you go with Bhabhi and Aadi; both have missed you today.”

“Miku, do as you please! But security person will accompany you and that’s an order.” Advay was stern as stone…..unremitting.

Veer knew better than arguing any further with his Bhai.

Advay shivered, a sudden chill running through his veins as he watched the parting backs of the couple. As naani always said, Miku was Baba’s replica…. personified positivity; yet a reticence about his perils. 

He always spoke light-hearted, focused on changing moods of others but Advay saw the deep seated pain that got reflected in his eyes……The boy had already lost childhood…..had lost love and affection…..While his face wore a happy mask, his heart wore a longing cloak.

Ammi-Abbu had taught him well….to look ahead in life…..If you walk ahead while looking behind, you'll be hurt..... Miku was not the type to dwell too much on pain of the past, rather forward looking happy persona.

Shikha was unique in three sisters…..Many a times she tended to be bigoted…..Once she formed an opinion, it was impossible to change it. In that sense Advay found Meghna easy to deal with. He refrained from intervening simply because it would precipitate some unwarranted reactions.

A nagging thought crept in Advay’s brain and refused to leave like some irritating tune. 

‘Shikha had a real long way to go before she could perceive the depth of an ocean called Veer!’

The drive back home had been extremely uncomfortable for Advay as no one except Aadi responded to him. Not that there had been a complete silence; but the ladies conversed only among them and refused to allow Advay to include himself in the convo.

When all entered the apartment, Advay called to Chandni. “Chandni, don’t change. I want to take you out.” He didn’t want to lose the moments in the car in the morning mood.

Chandni looked vaguely indecisive, but before she could say anything, Naani intervened firmly, “Chandni, go and change into something comfortable, Beta….. suitable for our kind of outing planned.”

“Your outing?” Advay couldn’t believe his ears.

“Yes Bhaiyya,our outing. We planned before you spoke.” Pooja supplied information.

“Ok fine, we’ll join in your outing.”

“Nope! You tend to your sick friend…. He’s having tummy ache, right?”

“Pooja beta, that kadha(concoction) I taught you to make for Tummy-aches….. the one that Aadi hates…. Go and prepare that for Darsh….. he needs it.” Naani suggested…….smiling mockingly to Darsh, with a wicked twinkle in her unseeing eyes.

“Me? Why me?” Darsh jerked up from his place.

“Yes, Yes! For him. Ya, OK! He’ll drink the concoction and then he’ll be all right. So then we can join with you.”

Darsh clenched his fists behind him. Bloody hell! AD knew that the bluff hadn’t worked, yet he wanted to keep the facade on….

“NO!......this is going to be ladies evening out!.... you men stay here and do whatever you want.”

“But….” Advay was not allowed to complete his sentence. Aadi held him back with both his hands.

“CM, when these ladies say something, just say yes to them, Always!.......Mummy what about me? I have done no offence, am I allowed coming?”

“Haaaaaye! Mera bachcha! How intelligent he is! Exactly like his mother!” Pooja smiled bright at her son.

Advay pulled Aadi close to him, “He is intelligent, yes! But he’s not yours alone. He’s ours as well.”

It was just the regular happy family banter and nothing specific; yet Advay’s reference as ours for Aadi gave a happy jolt in Darsh’s mind. Advay hadn’t said mine specifically or in any way excluded Darsh.

Aadi pushed CM away, “Now don’t start playing tug of war over me. Mummy you take me or not?” He pointed his finger threatening at his mother.

“E Budhauu! Come here!” Darsh extended his arms.

Aadi braced his fists on his hips, “You’re calling me oldie?”

Darsh reached out and pulled Aadi close, “Actually, you are my buddy; but the way you spoke just now, that was oldie style……never do it, Buddy! Always remember, the time you’re in now…. your childhood?.... That’s the most precious age! The best one! Even better than us all oldies.”

Both Advay and Pooja forgot their banter and observed in admiration the way Darsh explained Aadi his folly. Just then Naani called Pooja from kitchen.

“I’ll get the concoction! Must be ready!” Pooja winked wickedly at Darsh. Just for that happy face of hers, Darsh would take anything in the world…..even give everything!

Darsh left Aadi and went after Advay, “Saale, you always do this. You want to go out and I suffer that concoction?”

Laughing, Advay ran away dodging DD’s punch. There was laughter in the air!

Advay caught up with Chandni in their room. She was at the dressing table.

“Chandu,tell Naani please…..say that you don’t want to come…. I really want to take you out…. In your saree look.”

“Sorry Dev! I would have opposed Naani otherwise…..but your ditching all of us didn’t feel right…now I can’t say anything to Naani.”

Advay was worried.

“Are you angry with me?”

“It’s not about my anger this time, Dev……it’s our family angry with you!” Chandni left the room without looking back.

It was Chandni’s unspoken anger that mattered most to Advay. He rushed after her and called out loud, “Chandni, take the security please!” After all his own going with them was not going to be allowed.

Everybody again rolled their eyes.

"Whaaat???....Why are you all looking at me like that? Security is a must! That’s it! No discussions!”

“Bhaiyya,we are five of us. And we are just going close by. We are going to be safe.” Pooja tried to reason out with him.

“No way! No moving around without security. I won’t hear anything against it.”

Advay was adamant. Pooja and gang were exasperated at his obstinacy.

“Stop it, AD! Don’t overdo that security stuff. You’re going to end up making their life prison.” Darsh intervened.

“You are saying that?” Advay looked at DD with a rueful question. At least DD knew that they had thwarted big giants today and taken multiple threats. So family security was top priority now.

Darsh was firm, “Yes! I am saying that! And I mean it!”

The ladies took this chance and left in a hurry.

This time Advay pounced on Darsh, “Knowing the risk we had today, how can you allow them out there on the roads alone.”

“Chill, AD! Nobody's going to react today.”

“Bhaiyya, what risk?” Murli asked immediately. Then a whine entered in his tone. “Back in Allahabad you shared all your plans with me.”

Advay held Murli’s shoulder, “Yes Murli, you know my revenge is not done till all wrong done to me and Chandni are avenged. So I repeat same as before, Murli. Dekhata jaa!” (Wait N watch)

Murli smiled bright, “Picture Abhi Baaki Hai, Tanaatan!”

“Comeon Guys. Get dressed. We’re going out!” Advay declared.

“Par Bhaiyya, Miku Bhaiyya nahi hai.” (Miku Brother is not there.)

“Voh hoke bhi kuchh fayada nahi. Tera Miku Bhaiyya apni bhabhi ka chamcha hai.” Advay mocked. (No use of his being there; he’s a pawn in his sis-in-laws hands)

“You exaggerate, AD” Darsh denied Advay’s claim.

“Wanna bet? If a choice is to be made between Chandni and me, he’ll choose Chandni’s side.”

Both Murli and Darsh frowned thinking deep; but Advay smiled. He loved Miku because of that very reason and could easily trust Miku.

“Where are we going by the way?” Darsh enquired getting up.

“Let’s go and find our girls! They can’t take us, but we can always go!”

Darsh smiled again. Our girls! He rolled the words on his tongue....again and again..... Suddenly they sounded sweet.

The men tracked the ladies soon enough in an Indian food joint; but on Darsh’s insistence they decided not to disturb the ladies and just be around the corner.

“Come, let us also enjoy.” Darsh invited Advay in an Indian dance club.

“Dancing not my game.” Advay stood on a side.

“Buddy, will you dance with me? Thumka maarega?” Darsh invited Aadi but Advay rolled his eyes at his words.

“Oh Yes!I love to dance!” Aadi was thrilled about dancing in public place.

“Your song choice??”

Aadi couldn’t think up fast but Murli suggested, “Sooraj dooba hai yaaro….”

Darsh went to get the song played. All had fun dancing on the song; while Advay chose to not join dancing instead follow the song words.

Sooraj Dooba Hai Yaaron
Do Ghoont Nashe Ke Maaro
Raste Bhula Do Saare Gharbaar Ke
Sooraj Dooba Hain Yaaron
Do Ghoont Nashe Ke Maaro
Gham Tum Bhula Do Saare Sansaar Ke

Darsh enjoyed dancing and had grace, too.

(Sun is set my friends

Have two shots of intoxication

and forget all the paths of home and others

Sun is set my friends

Have two shots of intoxication

and forget all the pain of your world)

main aur mr riight bollywood GIF

Though Advay looked nonchalant drinking; his entire focus was on Aadi and opposite restaurant.

“Look, Chandni! It’s snowing outside” Pooja pointed out to Chandni.

It was that once in a year day of light snow drizzle in France. Chandni was hugely thrilled and ran out of the restaurant. Never in life had she seen snow. Feather light flakes came slowly drifting from the sky forming light snow dusting on land.

Chandni felt as delighted as she would be when eight year old. She twirled,she danced, she reveled ……she raised her face to the sky and embraced the skyfall…..she put her hands out and let the soft flakes tickle her upturned palms.

Chandni looked at the sky and beseeched,

“Oh creator of the universe, be it India, be it abroad here; but you do give your blessing in showers……without any refrain, without any restraint! Then please, please come to my heart…..embrace my youth in your scintillating arms……I may not be worth your blessing, as I belong to this land below; but I do have the fragrance of soil in me….. and that’s my love for my Dev……every divine creation mole of my being is keen to sprout out…… you bequeath life….. today gift me that bequest, oh lord of mine!”

Chandni was not aware; but a lone man stood some distance away watching her. He had rushed out the moment she had come out and had stood there watching her…..the look on her face….longing!

He wanted to hold her, fulfil her desire…… but he knew she would refuse him in her current state……. It would have to be a call of heart!

Kabhi jo baadal barse

Main dekhoon tujhe aankhein bharke..
Tu lage mujhe, pehli baarish ki duaa..

Sometime, when the skies rain, I watch you with my love filled eyes to my heart’s content…….the way first rains of season are blessings of creator for nature, I find you the same.

The wind carried his words, the snow conveyed his feelings.

Tere pehloo mein reh loon..
Main khud ko paagal keh loon..
Tu gham de ya khushiyaan sah loon saathiyaa..

I just want to live in your arms, by your side. And then let this world call me mad….. Whether you give me sadness or joy, it doesn’t matter, oh love of mine

Slowly he took a few steps towards her as she turned and saw him…… her face elated by his sudden appearance…… for her, maybe it was a positive sign from the creator himself……as she watched him stunned, he spread his arms wide….. the most primitive call of mankind. 

Mita de sabhi aaja faasle..
Main chahoon mujhe mujhse baant le..
Zara sa mujh mein tu jhaank le..
Main hoon kya..

Come, end all distances,
I wish you to share me with myself,
Peek into me a little bit..
What I am..

Yes! He wanted her to understand him, understand his love, understand his battles……his words gave wings to chandni and she flew to him incognizant of the world around…..She needed his embrace, only his embrace!

He picked her up with a single hand, leaning slightly back to hold her up and then his other arm came up to hug her……. He closed his eyes in content as the air sang Rabba ve!…….

That hug meant life confirming its presence to him…..but this time, it had a new colour……As he was trying to fathom what this new colour was, she softly opened her heart in his ears

Ishquene dubaara bheja hai bulaava; 

phir se aayee hai voh sada

Dard kuchhpuraane, ishque ke bahaane, 

dhoonde mere dil ka pata

Kaanchke ye khwaab saare, 

palakon pe rakhkhe tare, 

najook badi hai baat yeh

Love has once again, sent me the invitation; the same call is ringing in my ears again

Some old wounds hidden someplace, have found their way to my heart on the pretence of love

My dreams and desires, as fragile as glass; but they bring stars on my eyelids ………this matter is the most tender one in our life.

Yes, this matter was something closed for discussion between the two of them after the earlier mishap. But, just because it was not spoken out, that didn’t mean the old wounds had healed…..rather the pains throbbed raw……and every time she thought of her love for him, she wanted this dream…… though it seemed ethereal,it never failed to bring starlight to her eyes……she knew she shouldn’t say all this; but who else could she share her heart with, if not him?

He leaned back to look at her and suddenly knew what she meant. Softly, he gave his consensus with his lips on her forehead, “Yes, my love!”

Pooja looked up and was happily surprised to see Darsh standing at the door of the food joint, holding Aadi in his arms.

“Main tumahre bête ko tumhare paas vaapas laaya hoon!” (I have brought back your son to you)

Pooja smiled and took almost sleepy Aadi from his arms.

Maasi and Shilpa supported Naani as they walked back through the light snow dusting. Naani had a content smile on her lips…. The family was walking together, yet some were more together…… Advay supporting Chandni right in front…..behind them Darsh helping Pooja to hold Aadi, now fast asleep! 

Life couldn’t be better!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wow! This is all characters inclusive Chapter similar to my very first ones!

Sometimes in a completely unknown film, we find some real gems. Like the song, Kabhi jo badal barse.... Njoy Arijit Singh.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BVDqS_UxWz0

😆 While this chapter was being scripted, I came across a dear friend, Shero Sobti's uploaded video on you tube. Looking at Barun and Pashmeen's mood smiley9in the song, I just couldn't resist but use the song in this chapter. I always wonder, where does Shero get all this stuff on Barun?smiley2 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=40wSHyXBXvo

So though the day was  hugely taxing for Advay and Darsh, but the night turned out beautifully for both.

Mark Darsh's last words to Pooja in your heart. You'll recognise those when a new track opens.

Do visit Hotstar and enjoy the Rabba Ve Song in the episode when Chandni returns back knowing Advay is Dev. 

The story's turning point!

As readers, you gals may realise I have changed the title of the FF.

The show had started as  Inteha , Intezaar ya ilzaam doon, iss pyaar ko kya naam doon? 

Inteha, that's limit/epitome ........Advay and Chandni will both show "Inteha" in exhibiting their emotions- anger love included

Intezaar, waiting....... both have waited for sixteen years and even now their destination has not arrived, it's going to be an interesting long wait! For us too!😉

ilzaam, the censure.......The story started with ilzaam, the blame, even today, the blame game continues in the couple and will continue to do so.... because ilzaam is integral in their saga.

Yet, this is the Untold Saga which is after the Suhaag raat episode. The story is now turning into Imtehaan, the trial/ examination of both where both will have to go through Trials of Fire before they find their unified equilibrium!

The reference of fire was used again and again in promos..... The original story intended was perhaps different than what got shown. My effort is to bring justice to those original promos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1SVL5Qzt1dc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JRdhp0yS6iY

My start of FF writing had been just scripting of Suhaagraat that we all wanted desperately but did not get..... it was the Lamha..... a moment that we wanted to linger in..... so I titled this Lingering moments. 

Because friends loved my writing, they wanted me to continue and what initially was just remembering the earlier moments again and again and doing a true repentance.

But somehow the story grew on me and turned into revenge saga..... So now I feel the original title doesn't make justice to content.... hence changing the title.

Buckle up your seat belts, we shall ourselves witness Inteha (Limit) Intezaar (Waiting) ilzaam (censure) of this beloved Adni couple as they go through their Trials Of Fire  

“Haaaaaye! Mera bachcha! How intelligent he is! Exactly like his mother!” Pooja smiled bright at her son.🤣😆

This is Pooja's dialogue from the show, in episode where Advay puts the ring in Sasha's finger and Chandni is desperately trying to find what happened in the previous night.

It was then that Aadi tells his Mom, there's no network in living room........and she says this dialogue

I had genuinely laughed...... in this FF, I made it into chandni's joke that though her husband owns skytel, he doesn't have network in his own house.

In the episode, it was not really justified information, because why would Pooja not know about such problem when she also lives in the same house. The info was for our and Chandni's benefit and an instrument for further scenes

Here also, you may wonder why the dialogue? Here it's an instrument for Advay's statement which gives a good happy feel to Darsh and will influence his next behaviour. Also, it shows Pooja's true happiness lies in Aadi and this aspect will influence her future behaviour.