Gathbandhan

Finally!!!

NainoMeinSapna thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Finally yesterday we had an episode that was on par with the pre-wedding episodes (in my opinion anyways). Of course a few things could’ve been better like Mai and Dhanak referring to Raghu as their Raghu. 🙄 

But for the most part I enjoyed the episode. Who knew Dhanak could ever say the words “I’m proud of my husband” without giving credit to herself? I am impressed. Although, I wish she would’ve told everyone that Raghu is her husband before the officers commended him, oh well, small victories. 🤷🏻‍♀️ Also Dhanak’s moral upmanship finally proved to be useful when she forced Tawre to apologize to Raghu. 😂 I hope they keep Tawre for a little longer, even though he’s a complete idiot, I find him rather entertaining. 

Also, Raghu complaining about English was too cute, it is very difficult. That whole scene was very cute, it was one of the first times Dhanak didn’t get uncomfortable when Raghu said he loved her. And I loved when Raghu called Dhanak  soan pari. Mai is too funny, especially her need to insert herself between Raghu and Dhanak. 😂

What I don’t understand is what shubh mahurat is Dhanak waiting for now to confess her love? I don’t understand this woman, she’s had so many opportunities and yet she won’t tell him. When you fall in love with someone don’t you want to tell everyone? And don’t you especially want to tell the person you love that you love them ASAP? She can tell Mai that she loves Raghu but she can’t tell Raghu himself? She is so strange. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Itishri thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

I enjoyed the episode - especially Tawre and Mai, but was surprised at the pace with which wrapped up the whole track about Raghu's anger at being mistreated. 

These people wrap up everything in a week - kuch bhi ho, kitna bhi important track ho. Now they will move to Dhanak investigating Mai. Obviously as a tv bahu that is much more challenging than investigating the hubby. 

Dhanak must be investigating to make sure that her Raghu is back on track and Mai's Raghu is lying on his deathbed somewhere before saying I love you. This woman is unbelievable.

For the first time, Sejal-Aslam part felt forced -- maybe because it was forced in the show too with Mai's action.

NainoMeinSapna thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Irshita

I enjoyed the episode - especially Tawre and Mai, but was surprised at the pace with which wrapped up the whole track about Raghu's anger at being mistreated. 

These people wrap up everything in a week - kuch bhi ho, kitna bhi important track ho. Now they will move to Dhanak investigating Mai. Obviously as a tv bahu that is much more challenging than investigating the hubby. 

Dhanak must be investigating to make sure that her Raghu is back on track and Mai's Raghu is lying on his deathbed somewhere before saying I love you. This woman is unbelievable.

For the first time, Sejal-Aslam part felt forced -- maybe because it was forced in the show too with Mai's action.

Exactly! I agree with everything you said. 

Don’t understand why they have to finish every track in a week. That’s why I was concerned that they’ll finish up Tawre’s character by wrapping up Dhanak’s investigation on him next week. Every other Indian soap drags shows for waaay too long and this show is on the opposite extreme. 

LOL, I thought maybe she’s waiting until the day she gets justice for him and punishes Tawre to confess her love, that way it’ll be “the happiest day of Raghu’s life.”

Yes, the Sejal-Aslam part was weird, there was also no follow-up (i.e. Sejal didn’t thank Aslam and Aslam didn’t give any reason for defending her).