EBSS 23rd May WU: Janhvi finds out about Manohar

Maxine_May thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

23rd May 2019 WU : Janhvi finds out about Manohar 

Chanda was shocked when Janhvi gets a call from the blackmailer addressing her as Pooja but she comes to conclusion soon that it was a missed call.. Janhvi was relaxed while Manohar was being happy that Janhvi won't be able to trace the calls.. He drives PK to somewhere and kept his phone beside.. 

Shail calls Janhvi from her college and and showed her photo hung up on the merit list .. Janhvi was surprised coz the merit list wasn't there a year ago.. She realized that's where the blackmailer has found out about her.. She asks Shail to find out about the person from the visitors list..  Shail sends her details of the visitors list... The caller had scratched out his real name and wrote a fake name but Janhvi found his phn no. and called him from land line.. Manohar gets a call from PK's landline.. PK asks him to focus on driving instead but Manohar stops the car to receive the call coz it could be important... Manohar received the call and Janhvi hears PK's voice over the phone and realized Manohar is the blackmailer... 

Later PK and commissioner Raghav reaches the place where Shail was buried alive but they found the coffin empty instead with a parcel.. PK was furious and slaps Raghav twice for being irresponsible.. PK opened the parcel and a clown pops up.. Janhvi and Ishani witness all the drama through the camera that was installed inside the clown.. PK threatened Raghav to find out Shail's whereabouts and leaves .. Raghav is furious too for being slapped..  Janhvi is happy that PK and Raghav's friendship is cracking ... 

A friend of Kabir and Vyom's comes to meet Kavya.. He wants to tell Kavya about Vyom's truth but Kabir stopped him from spilling the beans.. He takes Shaurya out of the house and asks him about his arrival.. Shaurya tells Kabir he was putting himself in trouble by hiding Vyom's truth.. Kabir however convinced Shaurya to keep it a secret and he is ready to face any consequences.. Janhvi overhears everything but decides to keep quiet.. Shaurya leaves and later Kavya asks Kabir if Vyom was receiving medal of honor for his bravery.. Kavya tells it would be the most proud moment for her but Kabir remained silent...  

Precap: Kabir receives the medical reports instead of Kavya.. He checks the reports and realized Kavya had given Suman's medicines for test...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sumita18 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Thank You for updating ..

4 things happend ..

1. Jhanvi found out about Manohar the Blackmailer , thanks to Shail , this was total surprise ..bewkoof Manohar.. ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤—

2. Raghav and PK ki friendship main Darar ðŸ¤£ and PK fir se Ullu bana , bada maja aaya ðŸ¤£

3. Kabir -Vyom ki Reality . Kabir in trouble for betraying his country for his traitor dost 

4. Finally kavya remebered her husband and remembering he might get some respectful award for his job in army ??? why makers did not show her thinking about Vyom Initially ..

FINALLY...Kabir receiving his mum Report ( rather than kavya ) ...Let see what is the result ..ofcourse Negative hoga ..but Jhanvi will be alert from Kavya from now onwards , Kavya is added in her hate list may be 

PS: I am very happy to see kabir in precap for last two days ..Can makers starts focussing on him rather than forced LS of Kavya-kabir ....

Edited by Sumita18 - 4 years ago
Maxine_May thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Sumita18

Thank You for updating ..

😊😊

4 things happend ..

1. Jhanvi found out about Manohar the Blackmailer , thanks to Shail , this was total surprise ..bewkoof Manohar.. ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤—

Tbh I was a ltl surprised when J finally realized today that it was Manohar.. I had this feelings that she had already figured it out yesterday when Manohar was hiding in her wardrobe n lied about it and later she he was giving Kheer clues yesterday  

And one thing I couldn't understand why was Shail at J's college 🤔 What was he doing there??!!! 

2. Raghav and PK ki friendship main Darar ðŸ¤£ and PK fir se Ullu bana , bada maja aaya ðŸ¤£

3. Kabir -Vyom ki Reality . Kabir in trouble for betraying his country for his traitor dost 

4. Finally kavya remebered her husband and remembering he might get some respectful award for his job in army ??? why makers did not show her thinking about Vyom Initially ..

Okies I felt bad for Kavya today 😥 She or Arush doesn't deserve this.. Vyom receiving medal of honor would definitely be a proud moment for Kavya but sadly that's not gonna happen and she'll be shattered once she finds out ðŸ˜”

FINALLY...Kabir receiving his mum Report ( rather than kavya ) ...Let see what is the result ..ofcourse Negative hoga ..but Jhanvi will be alert from Kavya from now onwards , Kavya is added in her hate list may be 

PS: I am very happy to see kabir in precap for last two days ..Can makers starts focussing on him rather than forced LS of Kavya-kabir ....

Sumita18 thumbnail

Shail in J college because Manohar keep reminding " Pooja  " and only place to trace " poojas  details"  is from her college I guess that why Shail went to her college to check ...

manohar found out about Puja accidently 

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

I felt bad too for kavya in that scene. I guess now PK and fam would have a new way to humiliate kavya. I simply don't get though why vyom decided to betray his country. He didn't seem like the kind of guy to do something like this. 

Sumita18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sammy17

I felt bad too for kavya in that scene. I guess now PK and fam would have a new way to humiliate kavya. I simply don't get though why vyom decided to betray his country. He didn't seem like the kind of guy to do something like this. 

I totally agree here ...kabir is betryaing country also by hiding Vyom truth.. so he will get punished .. he put his freindship before country .. Ifeel Writer will bring twist and may be bring Real VYOM kidnapped somewhere and suddenly he will appear.. and the person who died was the fake one to make kabir innnocenc ...OR did he die infront of them and did Kabir do all the last rites ????  I do not think makers would have shown them  , if not then it will be easy for makers to show Vyom Not a Traitor and Kabir will be Less Guilty ???

INDIAN SERIAL MAIN KUCH BHI HO SAKTA HAI ðŸ¤£

kala16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Interesting episode.

Didn't expect so many twists on the same day.

DivzOnAir thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I totally agree here ...kabir is betryaing country also by hiding Vyom truth.. so he will get punished .. he put his freindship before country .. Ifeel Writer will bring twist and may be bring Real VYOM kidnapped somewhere and suddenly he will appear.. and the person who died was the fake one to make kabir innnocenc ...OR did he die infront of them and did Kabir do all the last rites ????  I do not think makers would have shown them  , if not then it will be easy for makers to show Vyom Not a Traitor and Kabir will be Less Guilty ???

INDIAN SERIAL MAIN KUCH BHI HO SAKTA HAI ðŸ¤£

Well, in the episode where Kabir explained everything to Jahnvi, they did show Vyom in the hospital bed asking Kabir to take care of Kavya and Arush (he dies before he could complete the sentence). It is in a later episode that they showed the events leading up to his death. Of course it could be a lie, but I don’t think that is the intention of the writers. At least not yet. The reason why he became a traitor could come up later, but money has to be the motive, right? Why he needed that much money is another question though.

Forget hiding the truth, isn’t absconding from army a punishable offence? Does anyone know whether he has quit the force, or just AWOL? I am not very clear on that part.

Sumita18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: DivzOnAir

Well, in the episode where Kabir explained everything to Jahnvi, they did show Vyom in the hospital bed asking Kabir to take care of Kavya and Arush (he dies before he could complete the sentence). It is in a later episode that they showed the events leading up to his death. Of course it could be a lie, but I don’t think that is the intention of the writers. At least not yet. The reason why he became a traitor could come up later, but money has to be the motive, right? Why he needed that much money is another question though.

Forget hiding the truth, isn’t absconding from army a punishable offence? Does anyone know whether he has quit the force, or just AWOL? I am not very clear on that part.

I think its not a nice way to start Kabir Journey by by betraying his country, Army, Kavya because Vyom was his friend.. For army people --Country comes first ....Hope we get more about this in FB and makers can justify 

Another question ...Was he real wala Vyom ???  Do not know why Writer created complicated track for Vyom-Kavya-Kabir .. 

How come Kavya did not remember Vyom at all since she entered in the house and suddenly when she saw some army man -she  thinking about her late husband ( thinking he might be getting some respectable award for serving the country and loosing his life ) ..

As i said ..Kabir- Kavya-Vyom plot is very weak ...and do not know how writer is going to rectify this big blunder ...makers needed to show their FB specially Kavya -Vyom- Arush side of story

DivzOnAir thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I think its not a nice way to start Kabir Journey by by betraying his country, Army, Kavya because Vyom was his friend.. For army people --Country comes first ....Hope we get more about this in FB and makers can justify 

In this episode, didn’t Kabir tell Shaurya that he is a better army officer than he is a friend. And I was like, ‘bruh whaa?’ . I do understand his dilemma though; Vyom is already dead, what good is going to come out now except to humiliate Vyom and his surviving family?

Another question ...Was he real wala Vyom ???  Do not know why Writer created complicated track for Vyom-Kavya-Kabir .. 

I do believe it was the real Vyom. Where would they (Kabir or the terrorists) even find a body double that could fool everyone? Plus, it’s highly illogical to have a duplicate just like that. Please show, don’t go there.

As for the complicated backstory, I honestly don’t find it complicated but a bit illogical, but I think Vyom was made a deshdrohi because they wanted something Jahnvi could use against Kavya and/or Kabir. This way Kabir and Kavya aren’t bad guys, but they do have an Achilles heel. 

How come Kavya did not remember Vyom at all since she entered in the house and suddenly when she saw some army man -she  thinking about her late husband ( thinking he might be getting some respectable award for serving the country and loosing his life ) ..

I already ship Kavya-Kabir so I haven’t had that big a problem with their scenes. Believe me, I am no fan of the breeze that comes out of nowhere and that soft p*rn kinda bgm they have, but with the limited screen time, I think it is understandable why tptb chose to show the sexual tension rather than lamenting about her dead husband. But I did like the convo in this episode, just because she doesn’t talk about it often doesn’t mean she isn’t thinking about him. Now if the question is why would Kavya move on so soon and why would Kabir be attracted to Kavya, I don’t know I think I am just desensitised to these situations in fiction. Just my imagination, but Kabir might have always been attracted to Kavya (not in a pervy way) and it is coming out now. And Kavya might be attracted to Kabir because well 1 - longtime best friend, 2 - he is the only one she had when everything went fubar in her life. 

As i said ..Kabir- Kavya-Vyom plot is very weak ...and do not know how writer is going to rectify this big blunder ...makers needed to show their FB specially Kavya -Vyom- Arush side of story

@bold: I wholeheartedly agree, but I think it’s not happening other than in these tiny snippets we get every now and then, and I am good with that too. 

I really like Kabir-Kavya’s relationship, they care about each other a lot, I love me some mutually respectful friendship/ love.😊

Edited by DivzOnAir - 4 years ago