Krishna Chali London

Yayy, finally Krishveer together

Renee.Clare thumbnail
Most Liked (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

What made me happier that megha posted Karan's video. Those who were saying that they may have some issues, it's clear, they (Megha and Karan)  still share good rapport. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/BxzlLUvBiqL/?igshid=1kem3ohr9sud9

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Thabassum19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Okay so , megha shot that clip ? πŸ˜† they look cute β€οΈ...

khushix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Thanks Renee. Can't wait for this! Of course im not expecting anything good, just happy that we'll get to see KrishVeer doing the investigation together. Karan and Megha look cute.πŸ˜†

mages007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Curious_Renee

What made me happier that megha posted Karan's video. Those who were saying that they may have some issues, it's clear, they (Megha and Karan)  still share good rapport. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/BxzlLUvBiqL/?igshid=1kem3ohr9sud9

Yes Renee, I was 1 of them who thought  they may have some issues, as a KrishVeer fan I was just lil upset with this FR track. And since our show is closing, I was disheartened that they are not giving KV good scenes to portray on screen. I really love Megha and Karan as the're super talented and amazing as actors & also for being so humble.

No hard feelings and Cheers to all :) Will miss KrishVeer and our forum for sure in future!

Edited by mages007 - 4 years ago
Renee.Clare thumbnail

Originally posted by: mages007

Yes Renee, I was 1 of them who thought  they may have some issues, as a KrishVeer fan I was just lil upset with this FR track. And since our show is closing, I was disheartened that they are not giving KV good scenes to portray on screen. I really love Megha and Karan as the're super talented and amazing as actors & also for being so humble.

No hard feelings and Cheers to all :) Will miss KrishVeer and our forum for sure in future!

Mages, I know, it wasn't directed towards you, even I was thinking the same, you know, what I like about forum members that you all are sensible people, the points which you put were logical, it was mainly for the people on instagram who were dissapointed with megha. Yes, no hard feelings. I am also one amongst you who were dissapointed, and that's OK as we are theit fans so we have the right to be hurt. β™₯😊

mages007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Curious_Renee

Mages, I know, it wasn't directed towards you, even I was thinking the same, you know, what I like about forum members that you all are sensible people, the points which you put were logical, it was mainly for the people on instagram who were dissapointed with megha. Yes, no hard feelings. I am also one amongst you who were dissapointed, and that's OK as we are theit fans so we have the right to be hurt. β™₯😊

That's really sweet of you my dear.. Big Hug to youπŸ€—β€οΈ

SNOWWHITE83 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

I never thought there is any issues bw megha and KV otherwise it would have affected KrishVeer. Megha is an extrovert. She gels with anyone. Very cheerful personality. Its better MeRan remain cordial after zkm offscreen drama.

When i mentioned about internal polictics I was talking about channel, producer or if ekta was keen in casting KV if ie y sudden ending of KCL ( because the transformation of KV from SK to VS was brilliant both physically and acting wise and EK want a mature actor)after leap his character suddenly disappeared, vacation, delhi visits ,SS was decreased totally invisible.

It was just my thoughts.

Edited by .SNOWWHITE. - 4 years ago
Renee.Clare thumbnail

Anju, I know, you pointed out towards that, I understood your point there only.i know, it wasn't for MeRan off-screen   First of all, I always say, I love forum members because of their sensibility, it was because people on instagram were saying such things, so please, forum members don't take it on you. Even, I also thought that they may have issues, it happens, when we fall in love with a pair on-screen. So chill. And you were not wrong, so you don't need to give explanation. You have always kept your points nicely and yes sometimes, opinions differed too and that's OK because we all are different people who are bound to think differently and there is nothing wrong in that. 😊🌟

SNOWWHITE83 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

ie y i love this forum too muchπŸ€— Hope we ppl meet in other forum too when  megha n KV came back onscreen after KCL.