Kzk 2 is different from kzk 1 - Page 2

Posted: 4 years ago

People who are still worried about kzk 2 following kzk 1 path .Here are some of my points:

In s1 after anurag komolika marriage anupre moved on their lives and anurag even consummated his marriage with komolika and even fulfilled his marriage with her after knowing about his child with prerna. But here anupre are already  one and there are so many signs by god that they will together forever. 

In s 2 anurag and prerna love is more passionate than the previous season where prerna refused to give up on anurag although angry with him she fulfilled her responsibilities as a wife and even i think anurag won't give up on prerna when she is with bajaj as he said today possesively "kisi ka pyar leke tum nayajahan nahi basaogi ".

Today prerna boldly told komo "hamne komolika naam ki toofan ko hara diya hai and bhagwan ne hame ek saath rahne ke liye banaya hai"which indicates they will defeat all storms in their life even bajaj storm which is more dangerous than komolika storm.

Edited by Dingli6 - 4 years ago

Listen.. Dont go all happy okay. This is the beginning. Trials of love. It means. And the summary of their love story is.  Two banks of ruver who can walk along but cant unite. Kzk1 lovers spend their whole live wanting them together and wo milye bhoot bankar. So, i dont believe ekta mai at all. But komolika's track was nicely handled in this (although i wish komo would stop talking so much.. I stopped watching the serial bcoz of her.  I mean, behna, ek bat ketni bar bologi! So annoying this Hina Khan)

Originally posted by KamikazeKinght01

Listen.. Dont go all happy okay. This is the beginning. Trials of love. It means. And the summary of their love story is.  Two banks of ruver who can walk along but cant unite. Kzk1 lovers spend their whole live wanting them together and wo milye bhoot bankar. So, i dont believe ekta mai at all. But komolika's track was nicely handled in this (although i wish komo would stop talking so much.. I stopped watching the serial bcoz of her.  I mean, behna, ek bat ketni bar bologi! So annoying this Hina Khan)

🤣🤣🤣🤣

[QUOTE=Manasi_16]

🤣🤣🤣🤣

[/QUOT

:'( thats sad huh for AnuPre Lovers.. :p :p 

Par karne ko kuch tha nahi.. ekta ruined them so beaitifully that she only had that option left. 

I can write better story line than her :/ haha.. 

[QUOTE=KamikazeKinght01]your post is too sweet 

Bhoot bankar🤣🤣

Epic 🤣

[QUOThE=Parijatrocks]

They were soulmates na.  Toh souls hi mile dono ke...  :/

I can understand 🤣

Epic 🤣