YOU ARE MINE....LAST CHAPTER 16

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

Hey everyone...It's been a long time yet Ajaan and Viditi my first love is something I still cherish. Well the ending killed me and still kills me...but I hope some day we will have a second season. In the middle I had to take a break from the show because of my tenth board exams...which I have resulted in 95%...and now that the exams are done..and my love for anjaan is back...I want to complete the ff I had started...Hope you guys enjoy it.

(Last Chapter)

PART1

(Shaitaan Chowki)

Aditi saw Viraan coming to Shaitaan Chowki..

"Viraan tum yahan Kya Kar rahe to?"

"Bhabi I need to tell you something...".And with that he narrated his whole vision to Aditi.

Soon both of them started their mission in Shaitaan Chowki..After quite a time they found themselves in the prison cell of Shaitaan Chowki.

"Bhabi...are you sure this is the way to the second world?"Viraan asked.All he could see was some sort of designs drawn on the wall and nothing more important in there but since Aditi bhabi was sure that this is the place they needed to be to go to the second world....he did not argue with her.

Aditi remembered that Vikrant had found her over here after She was kidnapped and since Shivani had told them in the Vision that all the answers will be in Shaitaan Chowki...She had the gut feeling that this was the place.

She had remembered the fifth symbol and started drawing it.

Viraan moved a step back when he saw the five symbols suddenly glowing and the wall in front slowly shifting to become a door.

Aditi took a step forward to the door but Viraan stopped her.

"Bhabi app nahi...mein jaunga"Viraan told firmly to which Aditi just started moving and opening the door.

"Bhabi app please samjhiye...it's not safe out there...mein aapke aur baby ke life no danger mein nahi dal Sakta "He found himself pleading only to get a glare at his direction.

"Mein Vikrant no bachane jaa rahi hoon...that's it."With that both of them stepped inside.

(The second World)

Vikrant..Shivani and Shiddhant found themselves searching for different ways out of the world but they came across answers to their questions...through a book enclosed in a room.Vikrant took the book with his bloody arms...yeah all three of them had to go through several fights with insaani janwars in order to reach here.There were moments they thought any one of them would not survive...but alas here they were near the book which had all the answers in them.

Soon they found out that Vikrant was the one who could kill Vanraj but that is only possible with the sword kept in a place which can only be opened with Vanrajs blood.

"Hume yeh jagah dhoond ne hai...jahan yeh talvar hoga..."Vikrant said.

"Per yeh toh Vanraj ke khoon we hi khul Sakta hai toh hum isse kaise kholenge ?"Shiddhant asked looking at Vikrant.

"Dada yeh dekho"And soon she came across a picture of her with three other kids.

Vikrant recognized that the third baby was Aditi and the first boy was Virat .He started flipping the pages In order to come across the very big answer.

They were siblings....Shivani Aditi Virat and Ananya...They were the children of none other that Vanraj.Vanraj also know as Viraj was a normal man who took care of the orphanage in Siwana but when Virat was born he took interest in black magic and when time started his transformation from Viraj to Vanraj..Shivani .Aditi and Ananya were born which is why they had some special powers in them...But during his tranformation he realised that his kids were born to protect the one who was supposed to kill him so in his anger he tried to kill his kids but was given a shrap for doing so and that led to the fire in the orphanage.The kids were separated but destiny found its way to them.

"Per yeh kaise ho Sakta hai...mein toh Dada ki apni behen hoon n.a....toh yeh mera parivaar kaise ho Sakta hai?"Shivani asked desparate to find that this was all a big lie. But when Shiddhant hung his head..she knew it was all true.

"Chotiboti...woh aai..baba he time adopt Kiya tha..."Shiddhant said hesitantly to which Shivani eyes blurred his confusion sadness and anxiety

Part 2 today itself

PART2

"Shivani...."Shiddhant called her name to pacify her but then he saw the determination in her eyes...She looked up with a shine in her eyes.

"Koi baat nahi...mujhe bale hi iss duniya mein koi laya ho...mere aai aur baba aur Dada aap log the aur rahoge...per abhi hume Vanraj ko maarne ka sochna hai..."And with this both the men looked at her with pride...yes This was Shivani...she grew up to become this strong girl.

"Per isme aur kuch big likha hai...Hum Dusri duniya mein tabhi jaa Sakta hai jab wahan see bhi duniya ka raasta khule...surf yahan se nahi..."And with this they hoped that Viraan and Aditi would be able to open the door to the world which was in Shaitaan Chowki.

Aditi and Viraan started walking towards the small light illuminating at the end...there they found a big door with some sort of sword designs in them.Viraan tried to open the door but to his dismay it did not open.When Aditi tried to open it her hand scratched on a sharp object and few blood drops fell on it..

"Ahh...Aditi screeched looking at her bleeding hand while Viraan quickly tried to stop the blood flow wrapping his napkin on it.

Suddenly the huge door opened and a glow made them close there eyes.When there eyes finally responded to the light...they say a huge sword in the middle of the room.They went towards it and picked it up when a sets of glowing yellow eyes made his presence felt...VANRAJ.

Vikrant Shivani and Siddhant soon found themselves searching the way towards the sword but came across being held by Isani jaanwar and brought to a room where Vanraj sat on the throne.

"Vikrant...bohut badi galti ki tumne jo tum hoshiyari karne ki koshish ki...aab sis hoshiyari ke liye ek chota sa tohfa to banta hai.."He said and that's when Vikrants eyes connected to the love filled eyes of the women he had missed terribly.ADITI...Her hands were tied back yet and was struggling to move.

"Vanraj...himmat hai toh mujhse lad..Aditi ko chood de..usne kuch nahi kiya aur vaise bhi wo teri beti hai...apni beti ko koi baap kaise maar sakta hai..."Vikrant screamed trying hard to get rid of the insaani jaanwr and protect Aditi but no use.That is when he saw Viraan too was captured...No This was not good...this was soo not good...

Vanraj got up and started walking towards Aditi..."Beti...kaisi beti ....Mujhe Koi fark nahi padta...Mujhe bas duniya pe raaj karna hai...aur woh tabhi hoga jab tum maroge...Per chinta mat karo Vikrant...mein tumhe ek aaram se maut nahi doonga... pehele main Tumhare bache ko marunga fir Aditi ko..."saying so he took the sword towards Aditi to kill her unborn child.

Aditi screamed...the protective mother inside her started fighting for her baby..She tried her best to get rid of the insaani jaanwar and protect her child but her eyes were blurring with unsaid tears and her ears were taking in the sound of Vikrant screaming Vanraj to stop and not kill the baby and fight him.

She saw the sword raising and suddenly Vanraj was thrown backwards.She cleared her eyes to see some sort of glow coming from her stomach...as if her unborn child had the powers to protect himself.Everyone stood there in shocked silence and that is when Vikrant pushed the insaani jaanwar.. took the sword and killed Vanraj.Suddenly darkness resided in each ones eyes and when they all opened their eyes...they found themselves in their world..In Shaitaan Chowki.

EPILOGUE

1 year later

Vikrant smiled and looked at the garden in front of the house owned by him and Mrs Aditi Vikrant Singhal...who right now was looking all the more beautiful with baby Adirant in her arms as she was sitting at the huge dining set for the family get together.He took a seat beside Aditi not before giving her a peck on the lips.Adirant as usual giggled at this and slowly patted his subtle with his small hands.

Soon there was a rush in the family table with Aditis dad and his parent joining them and having some sort of fun talks.From the corner of his eyes he could see Virat coming with Arohi and there cute baby girl...Virohi taking small steps and trying her best for a one year old to walk..Ananya..Aditi youngest sibling too arrived...though she was  a little nervous for this huge family she met recently yet he could see she was happy for having such a cute happy family.

Siddhant arrived with Shivani....while Siddhant went and sat beside Ananya and Shivani beside his good for nothing brother...Viraan...He could notice fireworks between them.Though Siddhant was quiet elder for Ananya and there might be some age gap between them yet he could see the love they had for each other .And when he turned around to Shivani...He found Viraan and her missing...Well he knew what the both of them might be doing...It seemed like his brother had somehow found a place in the lioness heart.And when he saw them returning with a huge redness on her cheeks...He knew his guess was right.

He looked at the table and couldn't help but smile at how the family had grown and found a happy ending.

He looked at his wife who had a radiant smile on her face and was looking at him with love filled eyes.He cradled Adirant in his arms and kissed her on the forehead. 

"I Love you my ASP sahiba...my Mrs Singhal..."

"I Love you too AcP sahab...My Mr Singhal."

HAPPY ENDING!😃

Edited by AMIKA14 - 4 years ago

Congratulations for 95%👍🏼👍👍👍

I loved the ending ❤️

It's really good.

And ya Congo for your marks di😘

Edited by Heena_my_inspir - 4 years ago

Omg it's hard to believe ki yeh forum mein abhi bhi thodi jaan baki hai !!

BTW ur update was awesome .

Loved the ending.

Great story !!

Dude I'm going to miss ViDiti stories like crazy !!

hey Amika...FINALLY FINALLY FINALLY! you know how much i had missed you ?..but i'm glad that you have not forgot your story and us...      coming back to the story THE ENDING WAS REALLY AWESOME...it was unexpected one...Aditi ,Shivani they are  the daughter of none other than Vanraj ....The real name of Vanraj is Viraj ...You know Viraj is the name of my college crush? you made him villain🤣!!!The unborn baby has magical power...well! we can say it POWER OF LOVE😳...overall like your previous parts this part also touched my heart .....   well! i'm gonna miss this story a lot ....love you mah girl❤️

I loved the ending litrally i cried but i loved that😭🤪