Modi And Bollywood Winning India Elections 2019 - Page 35

Posted: 4 years ago

Emotional Chidambaram appeals Rahul not to resign, says cadre in South will commit suicide

Would they ?

I personally think Congress should get away from people like swara , kamra etc , they do it to promote their carrer and all, these ppl only want anti bjp and dont care whoever wins  but don't impact any voters on the other hand they agitate and motivate bJp cadre more than anything and only gains negative image for opposition.

Originally posted by S_H_Y

Emotional Chidambaram appeals Rahul not to resign, says cadre in South will commit suicide

Would they ?

I do not understand this insane obsession with the clown prince. It should be a subject of research. 

Originally posted by S_H_Y

I personally think Congress should get away from people like swara , kamra etc , they do it to promote their carrer and all, these ppl only want anti bjp and dont care whoever wins  but don't impact any voters on the other hand they agitate and motivate bJp cadre more than anything and only gains negative image for opposition.

That's true. But the likes of Kamra and Swara are totally insignificant and even if the INC gets rid of them, it wouldn't make a difference. The damage is too deep to be repaired by removing shits like them. The Congress needs to release itself from the stranglehold of the discarded dynasty. That would be the first and the biggest step towards a much-needed reform. 

So how many chances does a leader of a national party deserve after leading its party to two consecutive worst defeats across India? 

I was in another country for 3-4 months, so didn't get time to login on IF during that time. 

Edited by mnx12 - 4 years ago

Originally posted by Justwatching

I don't usually agree with anjs political views, but 100% to this.

If Pak and India become civil towards each other then whom will the weapon makers sell their destructive tools to?

Just imagine how much these countries will prosper if they their military budgets are spent on basic needs like better living and education for the poor 🙏

I disagree with this dewy-eyed sentiment.

India is a vibrant democracy. Democracy in Pakistan is dead-on-arrival. India is a secular state whereas Pakistan is an Islamic state. India's economy is vibrant and growing. Pakistan's economy is crumbling.

There is no trust either, between the nations. Majority of Indians are concerned about terrorism and the threat posed to India by Pakistan.

Cliched as it sounds, water and oil don't mix!

As for arms, it is a global industry and lots of countries both import and export arms. India and Pakistan too export arms, even though their share of arms exports is a negligible percentage. India exports arms to countries like Sri Lanka, Vietnam, Mauritius and Myanmar. Pakistan exports arms to countries like Saudi. Surprisingly, China too imports arms.

How much should the military budget be, is debatable. The threats are real, at least to India.

Feel proud to see Indian Prime Minister’s picture on the front page of the world renowned Wall Street Journal. 

I have never seen a front page photo coverage of an Indian news in this newspaper.

heard congress makes political careers in khan market ,wats tat ?