RP is slaying it as RV!!!

PerfectStart thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Such an RVlicious episode!!! he's totally slaying it by his performance, all RV's deep,dark and passionate emotions are so powerfully performed by the actor!!! his fears, his recklessness,his selfish motives, and the way he speak through eyes!!! he's one cold blooded and ruthless sole, first he desired happy and now he wants to own her!! and want to get rid of all those who want to come in between him and his only reason to live, happy!!!

Raised as an orphan, then his fight to achieve bigger in life and which he did, to fight for the right thing and for the same reason he became a lawyer and a very successful one and now the RV today what a journey!!! thrilling one, only full of danger and fear, fear of being left alone, wonder what was not enough about anaya that he was ready to ruin that  10 year relationship with happy??? I think no one can answer that!!!!

Today RV was the star!!! he's that nazar on RoHa's relationship!!! 😈

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Golu14 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I love RP's performances. He's one of those excellent performers who are really passionate and believe in living their roles. Yet he's underrated. His Alexander was highly commendable throughout and there's a reason he chose RV. If you want to watch Rohit at his BEST, give his last venture, Porus, a try. Alexander would take you by storm! You won't be disappointed watching the show! 

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Honestly I'm shook-ith-to-the-core (cheesy I know) by RP's performance. Today his acting was fabulous, as he showed us step-by-step exactly how meticulous, cunning and dangerous RV has become. Today his performance was on a whole new different level. I rarely like ITV villains, the only three I have ever liked have been sakshi goenka of ek haseena thi, yuvraj luthra of tashan-e-ishq and tai of yeh vaada raha. Now RV joins the list. 👏

PerfectStart thumbnail

Originally posted by: Golu14

I love RP's performances. He's one of those excellent performers who are really passionate and believe in living their roles. Yet he's underrated. His Alexander was highly commendable throughout and there's a reason he chose RV. If you want to watch Rohit at his BEST, give his last venture, Porus, a try. Alexander would take you by storm! You won't be disappointed watching the show! 

Yes I have watched some of his scenes as Alexander , want to see full episodes of pirus but unable to watch due to geographical restrictions.Yes,I have also felt he's underrated:(

The few scenes that I have watched of Rp as alexander from porus are indeed splendid!!!

PerfectStart thumbnail

Originally posted by: sammy17

Honestly I'm shook-ith-to-the-core (cheesy I know) by RP's performance. Today his acting was fabulous, as he showed us step-by-step exactly how meticulous, cunning and dangerous RV has become. Today his performance was on a whole new different level. I rarely like ITV villains, the only three I have ever liked have been sakshi goenka of ek haseena thi, yuvraj luthra of tashan-e-ishq and tai of yeh vaada raha. Now RV joins the list. 👏

RP is doing a mindblowing job as RV!!beginning with grey shades and then turned into completey black!!!I 

ShadeOfWhite thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

He scares me yaar! The eyes which used to look dreamy to me now I am fearful of the same eyes..!!! Kya se kya bangaya! Shayad he was always like that. That cold-blooded, cunning, ruthless man.

Anaya was equally fantastic. She had my eyes watery when she was kicking the door and finally gave up when Grover left and she was unheard. It was very emotional. She sobbing all helpless.😭 What a character!

Golu14 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I am COMPLETELY bowled over! RP's performances in the last two episodes were so thrilling!! I don't know why but in these two episodes, I got dragged so much into RV's scenes whenever he appeared and acted. He really has a VERY STRONG screen presence that you unknowing have him growing on you!.. this I realized particularly during these two episodes. He gets you to believe in RV. He makes his obsession look so REAL! Just look at those eyes of his when he sits on the chair and talks to Anaya! Even his voice tone!.. it casts a spell on you. No other performance on this show could drag me this much deep as he did.

He really makes you scared of RV's pagalpan and junooniyat! In terms of having aestheticism in the Art of Acting, he's the BEST here! 

If any other actor would have played RV, we would have definitely skipped his scenes.. as by going through the current plot, a mediocre performance would have made his presence intolerable.

PerfectStart thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShadeOfWhite

He scares me yaar! The eyes which used to look dreamy to me now I am fearful of the same eyes..!!! Kya se kya bangaya! Shayad he was always like that. That cold-blooded, cunning, ruthless man.

Anaya was equally fantastic. She had my eyes watery when she was kicking the door and finally gave up when Grover left and she was unheard. It was very emotional. She sobbing all helpless.😭 What a character!

Truly he scares the hell outta' me!!! his eyes do the talking!!! it is his success as an actor!!!

Yes,I felt really bad for anaya, god she knew him for 10 yrs reminds of that scene where she told him don't remember the dialogues exactly but it was something like this disposable smjh kr kisi ko chod mat denaa...when rv gives anaya a new tooth brush I think.

PerfectStart thumbnail

Originally posted by: Golu14

I am COMPLETELY bowled over! RP's performances in the last two episodes were so thrilling!! I don't know why but in these two episodes, I got dragged so much into RV's scenes whenever he appeared and acted. He really has a VERY STRONG screen presence that you unknowing have him growing on you!.. this I realized particularly during these two episodes. He gets you to believe in RV. He makes his obsession look so REAL! Just look at those eyes of his when he sits on the chair and talks to Anaya! Even his voice tone!.. it casts a spell on you. No other performance on this show could drag me this much deep as he did.

He really makes you scared of RV's pagalpan and junooniyat! In terms of having aestheticism in the Art of Acting, he's the BEST here! 

If any other actor would have played RV, we would have definitely skipped his scenes.. as by going through the current plot, a mediocre performance would have made his presence intolerable.

Ditto golu, that's very well put👏 It's because of Rp I started to watch this show and I don't regret it!! There was this spark in his eyes in his entry scene in the whole two episodes from RV laying his eyes findst time on happy to appreciating her for handling mishaps with her humor, he doesn't appreciate rocky only happy,when both happy and rocky turn around and during dance RV was captivated by happy,from that moment I knew he's upto something bigger,but this whole week omg he had surpassed all expectations,he even told anaya'murderer toh bn hi chuka hoon' then abt grover'muje toh bahut maxa ayegaaa...' now this is beyond evil.His fear is still there fear to lose happy though I know fans will throw rotten eggs and tomatoes at me but this fear is something that makes him a tiny bit human!!! that's why I am thrilled to watch more of him everyday!!! What an admirable job RP is doing with RV!!!!

About his voice modulation which gets deep and scary when he's dealing with his rivals when it comes to faking his voice tone softens, this guy is giving us his 101% so we fear him and hate him.Even his body language as RV is fabulous,thereare no loopholes like u said he wanna make us believe in RV!!!!

I cannot imagine an episode without RV now!!! 

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: PerfectStart

Ditto golu, that's very well put👏 It's because of Rp I started to watch this show and I don't regret it!! There was this spark in his eyes in his entry scene in the whole two episodes from RV laying his eyes findst time on happy to appreciating her for handling mishaps with her humor, he doesn't appreciate rocky only happy,when both happy and rocky turn around and during dance RV was captivated by happy,from that moment I knew he's upto something bigger,but this whole week omg he had surpassed all expectations,he even told anaya'murderer toh bn hi chuka hoon' then abt grover'muje toh bahut maxa ayegaaa...' now this is beyond evil.His fear is still there fear to lose happy though I know fans will throw rotten eggs and tomatoes at me but this fear is something that makes him a tiny bit human!!! that's why I am thrilled to watch more of him everyday!!! What an admirable job RP is doing with RV!!!!

About his voice modulation which gets deep and scary when he's dealing with his rivals when it comes to faking his voice tone softens, this guy is giving us his 101% so we fear him and hate him.Even his body language as RV is fabulous,thereare no loopholes like u said he wanna make us believe in RV!!!!

I cannot imagine an episode without RV now!!! 

I also only started watching the show for RP, even though the only time I have ever watched him was in arjun serial, so this is the first time I'm watching RP's performance properly. As I started watching this show for RV I will stop watching once his character's journey ends. Sadly, the route his character has gone down, means that his journey will most likely end with his death.