TheM5393 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Yesterday was the 490th Kundali Bhagya Episode! FOUR HUNDRED AND NINETY!! That is a LOT of episodes, I mean a LOT. Finally, Rishabh and Sherlyn's wedding day has arrived and not only Shritshti and Sameer but Karan has also realised his feelings towards Preeta,(Most likely Preeta has aswell) but my curiosity is why now?!  The CV's of this show have basically managed to drag everyone's pent-up feelings for each other to this point, it MUST be for a reason! Karan could have realised his feelings for Preeta at his wedding with Monisha, but NO he realised it now? Sameer and Shrishti had THOUSANDs of opportunities but they also confessed right before the wedding? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nirvana15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by-TheM5393

Yesterday was the 490th Kundali Bhagya Episode! FOUR HUNDRED AND NINETY!! That is a LOT of episodes, I mean a LOT. Finally, Rishabh and Sherlyn's wedding day has arrived and not only Shritshti and Sameer but Karan has also realised his feelings towards Preeta,(Most likely Preeta has aswell) but my curiosity is why now?!  The CV's of this show have basically managed to drag everyone's pent-up feelings for each other to this point, it MUST be for a reason! Karan could have realised his feelings for Preeta at his wedding with Monisha, but NO he realised it now? Sameer and Shrishti had THOUSANDs of opportunities but they also confessed right before the wedding? 

500th episode mein kuch dhamaka hoga :P

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Ekta is up to no good. I just feel it with how smack bang all of a sudden amongst all this suspense of whether sherlin-rishabh marriage will be stopped only now karan realised his feelings for preeta and shrishti-sameer realised their feelings for one another. Ekta needs to expose sherlin at least and stop this sham marriage. 

TheM5393 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

What I also fail to realise is from where does Sherlyn have ALL this money? They have literally spent Millions on Niel, his brother Snaju, Monisha/Ritwik and Billa! Where are they getting all the money? If Luthra's are as rich as Prithvi and Sherlyn claim WHY do they keep having functions at their house and not in a hotel or something? Why is the wedding taking place in Luthra Mansion and not at Sherlyn's House? Lets say that the Bride and Grooms family are going to take equal financial responsibility for the wedding but how is this wedding happening at the GROOM's place? 

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

What I also fail to realise is from where does Sherlyn have ALL this money? They have literally spent Millions on Niel, his brother Snaju, Monisha/Ritwik and Billa! Where are they getting all the money? If Luthra's are as rich as Prithvi and Sherlyn claim WHY do they keep having functions at their house and not in a hotel or something? Why is the wedding taking place in Luthra Mansion and not at Sherlyn's House? Lets say that the Bride and Grooms family are going to take equal financial responsibility for the wedding but how is this wedding happening at the GROOM's place? 

Don't you know that villains have hidden trees that grow money to spend like water on bribery? So basically every ITV villains has the same power as Nazar's Mohana to have a fully blown tree hiding god knows where and make it appear whenever needed ðŸ¤£