Ye Un Dino Ki Baat Hai

Samaina SS : Hamari Kahani -Ch 22 Last Chapter Updated on Page80(No PM - Page 39

Saji79 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Thank you so much dear💕. 

Love

Sajida

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sona_G thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

You got me with just the title 😀 Lovely update as usual.

Naina’s catch-22 condition was beautifully portrayed- she  was the one who told him not to talk to her but couldn’t bring herself to follow it, poor girl.

Apart from your shayaris what stood out to me in this chapter was Naina’s realisation that she and sameer are meant for each other was on her own accord, not forced, not after listening to Sameer or someone else’s lecture, it was a heartfelt self realisation. The other one was the singing agenda which made her realise was not Sameer’s ploy, it was realistic and natural. 

Haye woh pyaar wali daant, the poor guy and glad both understood and accepted it was not a one sided issue, mistake was on both sides. 

Precap  -  She stayed back to nurse him back to health - this gave me Mt.Abu feels, thanks for this Sajida.

Sona 

Saji79 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: aditi0410

Hayee kya update h ( dil le lo style)  dear Sajida, i know they are craving for each other with this distance promise. Aur sameer ki har sayeri  dil ko chu gayi( sach kitni herat to heart connected sayeris h sajida aapki,  face per ek pyari smile aa jati h ,fallen love your sayeris again and again) . Everytime your story looking so refreshing and beautifully. I share you one thing that so funny but true (when i reading this update i litrally laughing like mad for sameer,s sayeri,  naina's jealousy, sameer's reply for sahil" bhabhi h tumhari aur jisse pyar karti h wo bhai.sahil is such a idiot) sameer is right how naina saw sameer with anyone when she didn't allow he sang a song ( which is their song) with anyone. And i love her acting of faint ( such a nautanki. And i remember a scenceof the show  where she faint to change the letter " sameer weeds naina" you remember Sajida??  ) and last the possessive sameer (treat to watch /read) and care of naina. And her understanding that they can't live without each other. They only matter for each-other not the so cold society. And the confession of love so heartwarming. Loved everybit of this update and story also. Thanks sajida for this story and i am always yours true fan,who love your stories and sayeris from bottom of heart. Love you always..... ❤️❤️❤️

Thank you Aditi for such a heart warming reply 🤗. I am happy that you like the update along with the Shayari and enjoyed the emotions with them.  Sameer to Naina ka hi hai , toh Naina uska ek lamha bhi kis aur se kaise share karti hai. Yes I remember that scene when she faints.  

Yes Naina understood finally that only Sameer matters, nothing else.  And for Sameer only Naina matters nothing else.  Happy to hear that you loved it and hope you will enjoy the next updates as well.  Lots of love to you too dear.

Love 

Sajida

Saji79 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Veenapain

Awesome update. Loved it. Waiting for the next. 

Thank you dear🤗. Happy to hear you loved the update. Will update tomorrow.

Love

Sajida

Edited by Saji79 - 4 years ago
Saji79 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Shanti456

Dono ko saath main pakar aaj bada sukoon mila hai aur aapki shayri ke kya kahane Dil le Liya 🤗

Thanks Dear🤗.Haan finally duriyan mit gayi , ab dono ek saath hai. Likh kar mujhe bhi sukoon mila 😊.  Happy to hear that Shayari's are loved and are blending well with the story. 

Love

Sajida

Saji79 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: myprimechicago

Beautiful update and their reunion was very organic...

No need to mention the beauty of Shayaris u added 😊

Thank you so much dear 🤗.  Haan duriyan khatam now they are together.  Glad too hear that you felt the reunion realistic.  Thanks a lot for loving the shayari's and finding it apt with the story. 

Love

Sajida

Saji79 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Dhudhu

Sajida dear Wowww what an amazing emotional update yaar loved it the core . Craving for more n more shayari's  so beautifully written.  Once again u have done the  magic  n soothened the heart with words n shayari's  , eagerly waiting for next update. When ever I get time to read l love reading Humari Kahani again n again n few other stories . A very big huggggg n lots of love yaar . Thanku soooo much for pm

Srilatha 

Thank you so much Srilatha for the lovely comment🤗. Happy to hear you liked the update and found the shayari's beautiful. No magic dear its all ur love for the story and thanks for that. It feels so good to hear that this is one of the stories you love reading again and again. That's so heartwarming to hear.  Lots of hugs 🤗and love. 

Love
Sajida

Saji79 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Vidhimehra

Awesome iqrar  

Wow shayari♥️....kuch intimacy bhi dedo saji💝

Thank you so much dear🤗, happy to hear that you loved the update and Shayari.  Ab intimacy if the story demands it to mil jayegi😊. 

Love

Sajida

Saji79 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: munchkinland

Haye sajida di

I love you for this

this was soo beautiful 

I truly loved it

ab no duri

only pyar and ab hongi sare hasrate puri 

Finally Naina realized that its Sameer who matters and no one else

and sameer ne yeh baat bilkul pate ki khi jb ek lamha share nhi ho rha

pura mujhe kaise share krogi

Hi Suhani Dear 🤗

Thank you so much dear. Happy to hear ki finally you are happy with the update.  Bahut rulaya tha tumhe pichle updates mein. Haan ab saath hai toh bas pyar hi hoga .. no doori now.  Sameer toh Naina ka hi hai, bas thoda time laga ehsaas hone mein ki ek lamha bhi woh kis aur se share nahi kar sakti toh Sameer ko kahan se share kar payegi. 

Hope you will love the next update as well

Love

Sajida

Saji79 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Snehath

Amazing update. Finally they are back together. Precap is even more awesome

Thank you so much dear.🤗 Yes finally the patch up is done and they are now together. This time precap is not missed 😉, and happy that you liked it. Hope you will love the next update as well

Love

Sajida