Samaina SS : Hamari Kahani -Ch 22 Last Chapter Updated on Page80(No PM - Page 36

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by Saji79

Hi Suhani Dear 🤗

Kaise ho ? Bahut din huve baat nahi huvi. Sorry yaar rulane ke liye. Don't worry it will change soon. Ab ishq hai to hai, kab tak dil ko roke rak saktein hai. Lets see Sameer ki duri kuch rang lati hai kya ?

Love

Sajida

Hi di! 

I am doing good

how are you

aapne achank group chor dia

baat hi nhi ho payi

Heart-wrenching update for me😭😭🤧.

In this update, there was possessiveness of Sameer, chocolate romance, that messsages and obviously your shayaris.... That deserve always special appreciation👏. 

Naina chahti hai Sameer usse dur rahe.... For his sake🤧😭😭!! Ye restlessness shayad dono Ko paas Ane pe majboor karde....😭. 

Ab jaldi dono pyaar ki panchi Ko milado....😭🤗.

Miss you bahot... Sajida di🤗.... Jaldi aajao bas!

With love, Suparna

waiting for nxt...plzz update..❤️

Originally posted by munchkinland

Hi di! 

I am doing good

how are you

aapne achank group chor dia

baat hi nhi ho payi

Hi Dear doing good. Will msg u . 

Originally posted by aditi0410

Very emotional update Sajida,but i am sure  this distance make them restless for each-other and united also,its very difficult for them to stay away when they are front of each other. Sameer promised naina that he stay away of her but it's very difficult for him but he did it for his love naina. I loved the talk with each-other photos and poure heart out( it's very lovely scence). And the chocolate romance ( how beautifuly sameer took her eatan choclate with full right and kissed  the karchiff) .this update is emotional bit there is beautiful scene  too so i loved this update.and spically your sayaris make your story different from others and love too see more. (sayris for you stories like heart a soul). Loved your so much effort for making beautiful  stories  for your readers and appreciate it. 👏

Hi Aditi

Thank you so much for the love and support🤗. Ab bechare dono akele akele hi apna haal e dil suna rahein hai, jaldi hi sab thik hoga.

Choclate scene show and woh kiss wala bahut accha tha.. thoda usko apne story mein fit kiya and gald u like it. 

Thanks one again dear. Hope u will like the next update

Love

Sajida

Originally posted by shelly_nair

Beautiful emotional update.  I'm loving poems and shayaris.  

Thank you so much dear😊. Happy to hear that shayari and poems u fit apt and beautiful.

Love

Sajida

Originally posted by Prizi

Amazing update dear 

Thank you so much dear 😊. Hope u will like the next one too

Love.

Sajida

Originally posted by Snehath

Nice update. Was painful but still a good one. 

You usually give a precap, wat happened to that. 

Hi Dear

Thank you so much 😊. Dont worry ab jaldi hi sab thik hoga.. precap likhte waqt clear nahi tha isliye nahi likha.. will update soon

Love

Sajida

Originally posted by hj42928

waiting for nxt...plzz update..❤️

on Thursday will try before that bhi hoga toh ❤️

Originally posted by sonushrivastava

Beautiful and emotional update. Hope everything gets well soon.  Hope sameer get his old Naina back . We can't see Naina like this .

Thank you Disha 🤗. Everything vl be sorted soon ,dont worry. Hope u vl like the next update

Love

Sajida