Ye Un Dino Ki Baat Hai

Samaina SS : Hamari Kahani -Ch 22 Last Chapter Updated on Page80(No PM - Page 29

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aditi0410 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Amazing update dear Sajida. I touched  Sameer's determination for Naina back in his life again. He never gave up on her. Naina's situation is like"chupana b nahi aata, jatana b nahi aata" but our sameer is like "main duniya bhula dunga teri chahat main".Naina wear pink for sameer definatly but Naina's mind didn't agree but her heart definatly knows. She is not afraid for her she is afraid for sameer that  he will married a divorcee and our so cold society tauant him for that,and she didn't allow anyone to insult sameer for herself. But she didn't know that no society will bring away her from sameer. Loved the update. Your heartfully thank for the beautiful update. And Happy Independence day dear sajida.  

Sona_G thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

That was an amazing update

Tricolour sky padkhe Independence day aur special hogaya 

I am really glad you didn’t bring Chachaji or any other male support for Naina and portrayed her a strong independent girl who knows to deal with her situation. The heart to heart talk at necklace road was beautiful, jitna bhi ghaale, maafi maangle, Sameer, she is so right in her place not to accept. What if Sharad’s mum hadn’t agreed for divorce or Sharad’s character was normal. But but but once you love someone you love them forever, you might fall out of trust, intimacy, respect but never love and am sure apna Sameer woh prove karke rahega 😜

This shayari topped the list in today’s update

Ek saans bhi puri nahi hoti Tere Khyale ke bina

Tum ne yeh kaise soch liya zindagi guzar denge.

sakina.hozefa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Hi sajida,

I had read update as soon as u posted, was really sad to knw that story will wrap in 2-3 more updates. Now a days wrapping has its own sort of hurt. But yes old has to end for new beginning.

This update will b mine most special one, ruthi hue naina aur manata hua Sameer hamesha se hi mere fav he. Shayeri was definitely was outstanding n till now u must have known my love for it. I wud take out some time n will jott down all the shayeris in dairy. And as usual it add more meaning to situation n over all update

Somewhere I read that, if one can not love oneself definitely can't shower it to other n that's reason of naina going away from him, she doesn't want to her misery shd fall on him, may that we call selfless love, somewhere she is behaving like Sameer only.

Anyways I believe broken trust n faith requires time to mend, per Sameer majnu maheswari per pura barosa he. Lage rahe baba hum tumhare saath he

Regards sakina

Saji79 thumbnail

Originally posted by: 123anjali

It's amazing update nd shayaris Wow 👌👌👌

Thank you so much , glad you loved the update and the shayari 😊

Love

Sajida

Saji79 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mmrudhula

Amazing update. You always keep the story gripping. And as usual the shaayaris are very apt. Waiting eagerly for the next update 

Thank you so much 🤗. I am happy that all are findign the shayari's ap with the story and are loving it. Will update soon . 

Love

Sajida

Saji79 thumbnail

Originally posted by: munchkinland

Beautiful Sajida di

Naina has faced soo many things that she is fearful

but akhir yeh bhi sameer maheshwari hain

mohabbat hain jane nhi dega 

Thank you Suhani dear 🤗. Haan she has faced and doesn't want to take her problems to Sameer. She is scared if society taunts Sameer . Par abhi Majnu Maheswari thanle toh Naina devi bhi kuch kar nahi sakti. Dekhtein hai kaise manaa letein hai Mr Maheshwari😳.

Love

Sajida

Saji79 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Veenapain

Amazing update. Loved  it. Waiting for the next update. 

Thank you Veena and happy to hear you liked it❤️. Will update soon 😊

Love

Sajida

Dhudhu thumbnail

Sajida superb update yaar , everything everything was so beautiful  written,  hatts of to u .  Shayari's   loved to the core  very apt for every situation.   This story is very special to my heart .

Tons n Tons of love   take care 

Srilatha

Vidhimehra thumbnail

Awesome update with as usual awesomeshayari...

Saji79 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dharapriya

Wow awesome update. I wonder how he will convince her. How he will break her resolve. And the song and shayari are so beautiful. Loved it sooo much.  Will be eagerly waiting for next update.

Thank you dear 🤗. It will be tough to break her resolve but let's see Majnu Sameer how will he convince her.  

Love

Sajida