Neela Nag <3 - Page 5

Posted: 4 years ago

OMGGG you are actually hitting nostalgia a lot, thank you for all the efforts seriously, this is so cool how you have gathered all of the memorable moments from season 2, that season is and will always be speicla to me because of many reasons and the most important one is DraShiv 

All of these moments are precious for all DraShiv Fans including me 

πŸ˜Š

My Babies β€οΈ

smiley42❀️

Wat πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒNeela Nag β€οΈhai  Kuch Aur Nahi πŸ˜›πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜³

I mean ur collection is beyond words β€οΈ

Originally posted by Arshukaurkhushi

I mean ur collection is beyond words β€οΈ

Thank You So Much β€οΈπŸ˜³β€οΈ My Most Fav Pair on Telly Land πŸ‘πŸΌDraShiv KM as Rudra β€οΈMade me Forever Fan To Him πŸ˜›πŸ˜³ Same Rudra  Type Character Again Done By KM❀️as Ishaan Silsila πŸ‘πŸΌ unlike Shivi πŸ˜†πŸ˜•FL Choosed Him Loved Backβ€οΈπŸ‘πŸΌ 

Karva Chauth scene.πŸ˜ƒ 

Rudra was captured by Mahish in his horn when he was fighting & showing hell to the evil gang in order to help Shivangi get some time to place the Naagmani under Shesh Naagji's protection. But Shivangi got him released by breaking Mahish's horn with Lord Shiva's holy ash given to her by Gorakhnathji. πŸ‘

Due to the poisonous smoke released from that horn Shivangi fainted & was about to fall but luckly Rudra appeared & held her in his arms. He ensured that her identity doesn't get revealed & took her to Shiv Mandir carrying in his arms. πŸ˜³β€οΈ

Gorakhnathji gave Mahadev's holy water to Rudra & directed him to make Shivangi drink that water. He also said when the holy water enters her body she will gain consciousness & this happened on Karva Chauth day that too in front of Lord Shiva.⭐️ Rudra made her drink the water carefully & Shivangi gained consciousness. πŸ˜ƒ

DraShiv had a moment & were so happy seeing each other safe. β­οΈβ€οΈ

DraShiv β€οΈ

πŸ˜³

His name is 'Rudra'. A 'ferocious form of Shiva'. Her name is 'Shivangi'. An'embodiment of Shiva'.Both the names have the essence of Lord Shiva.⭐️ Being true to that they are great devotees of Mahadev & worship him with great devotion seeking his blessings at every step.πŸ‘πŸ‘

One of DraShiv Scene 😘😘is in Words πŸ‘πŸ’—πŸ’“

Shivangi was captured by evil gang & Shesha attacked her. She bit Shivangi & her century old poison almost killed Shivangi. Luckily Shivangi could escape & reach Shiv Mandir where Rudra was very much worried & about to leave in search of her after observing the nature's signals of a possible danger to his soulmate. Shivangi was in lots of pain & she fainted & fell into Rudra's arms.😳 He tried to bring her back into senses & in mean time Gorakhnathji came & indicated that only Rudra can revive her being a powerful Naag who did penance for 100 years.⭐️ Rudra didn't think for a moment after listening this. He wasn't worried at all of the possible consequences. He immediately took his Naag form & sucked all that life-threatening poison from Shivangi's body.πŸ‘πŸ‘ Shivangi gained consiousness but Rudra got affected because of it. Shivangi was worried for Rudra & didn't want to leave but had to on his direction. β€οΈ