poora Ns2 forum Filled With This Banda 😳❤️👍🏼 vs That Bland Pair 😆😛

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by vinnas

poora Ns2 forum Filled With This Banda 😳❤️👍🏼 vs That Bland Pair 😆😛

I want there on forum AT that time 

Originally posted by Arshukaurkhushi

I want there on forum AT that time 

U missed NS2 Forum it was Always Rudra❤️DraShiv ❤️ (Hero-Herione) vs Villain Pairing Pattar +Dumb Shivi 🤢

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4818088 one of My Review on DraShiv Epi 😃

Edited by vinnas - 4 years ago

Originally posted by vinnas

Neela Nagaka Rudra❤️with him Shivangi 😛is complete👍🏼Deamy Brainy👍🏼Powerful😃without him Time to time proves the Bewakoofi Full👍🏼 the New Mahanagrani😛is no less🥺how the title given to her who lost the Real NM❤️ Boon  her real Soulmate Neela Nag❤️who belongs to Seshavansh😃Suryavanshi Jewelry Tattoed Suryavanshi😎symbol for his Girl friend Rescue☺️❤️ after his Exit the show never shown his glipse🤓even avoided His Name😉cautious enough in general places too😎😆S2👎🏼 thankfully avoided in this culmination of all seasons forced gathering too👍🏼 but Shivi❤️reminds her Half❤️Rucant control😳 Rusey aisi hothi hai yehjo poora bewakhoof nikli😳dushano key samne 👎🏼 

DraShiv❤️sabse shaandar👍🏼majedaar pairKinMo❤️ 💔

Image result for naagin 2 rudra gifs

meri jindagi tumari amanat hai shivi

nahi shivji ki Ru❤️

Related image

kaisa rishta hai hamara jo tum merilye teeno lok parkarke aayi❤️

rudra jaisa sachha saathi/friend aur IC nag naa pehele tha naa aage hoga gurudev -shivi😎👍🏼

Image result for naagin 2 rudra gifsImage result for naagin 2 rudra gifs 

Related imagetum dono guruji praises

wit sesha😛Related imagekitabe pada nahi ek nag ek naagin ko pakadneka yahi tarikha hai

dhokebaaz ko dhoka hi miltha hai🤣👍🏼

NM body guard + shivi Boyfriend 👍🏼😳

Related imageRelated image

Related imageImage result for naagin 2 rudra gifsRelated image

naagin 2 mein sirf yeh Ekhi cheez tha sabse shaandar😃👍🏼Yaadgar Neela Nag❤️unki jodi mein hua Shivangi❤️DRASHIV👍🏼

Chandu first of all 🤗to u for making this wonderful post on our beloved Drashiv.All these pics are making me nostalgic.Such a lovely bond Rudra and Shivangi shared of friendship love trust.They cannot be compared to anyone else.Rudra is one character which is so close to my heart .He is unforgettable.Rudra was only the sensible guy in the whole NS2 gang.He was always there for Shivangi no matter what risking his life for the sake of her.👏What to tell about Kinshuk Mahajan He brought life into the character of Rudra Srivastav.KinMo together have made us love Drashiv to the core because of their acting prowess.But disappointed with Ekta for killing his character midway.patthar ko more powerful bana diya Naagraj banake only to deceive Shivangi and kill her😡Rudra will always be known for his selflessness and Loyalty towards his friend and soulmate Shivangi.

Originally posted by sweetsmile4u

Chandu first of all 🤗to u for making this wonderful post on our beloved Drashiv.All these pics are making me nostalgic.Such a lovely bond Rudra and Shivangi shared of friendship love trust.They cannot be compared to anyone else.Rudra is one character which is so close to my heart .He is unforgettable.Rudra was only the sensible guy in the whole NS2 gang.He was always there for Shivangi no matter what risking his life for the sake of her.👏What to tell about Kinshuk Mahajan He brought life into the character of Rudra Srivastav.KinMo together have made us love Drashiv to the core because of their acting prowess.But disappointed with Ekta for killing his character midway.patthar ko more powerful bana diya Naagraj banake only to deceive Shivangi and kill her😡Rudra will always be known for his selflessness and Loyalty towards his friend and soulmate Shivangi.

hii Akhila 🤗how's You 😳

Thank You Dear 🤗😳🤗❤️

Naagins finale hai 😉😳Neela Nag ❤️Ko kaise Yaad Naa kare 😃👍🏼

Yup Wat To Say About Our Neela Nag ❤️He is Such Wonderful Character 🥳no one Meet That Expectation Level 👍🏼 Shivangi is Downgraded 👎🏼🤢❓Without Him No value of Her 🤢With Him Only She Is The BEST 👍🏼😳 but Lost Bewakhoof 🤢😉.

DraShiv ❤️❤️bonding +Rudra ❤️Character Doesn't Comparable 👍🏼😳Rudra ❤️himself Told it to Pattar Shivangi aur mere Rishtha yesa hai jo tum samajhnahi pavogi 😃😃.

.EK made Pattar All kinds 🤣🤣No use 🤪he was Torture To any Audience 😎

Ever Rememberable Selfless Pure Divine Lover ❤️😛 Doesn't Butchered Any Time  In EK Show 👍🏼😛Is Big Deal 👍🏼Perfectly Satisfied Diamond Hero Character❤️👍🏼😃With Dynamic /Sensitive Power Shield 👍🏼🤗Neela Nag ❤️👍🏼KM❤️ Made it Ever Strong With his Superb Performance ❤️👍🏼From Start To End 😭👍🏼He Connected It Deep To our Heart Strings❤️❤️.

Oh Chandu such a beautiful Thread with amazing pics and gif's ❤️👏

Rudra was the ONLY Best thing of NS2 👍🏼⭐️. Without him Shivi always acted foolishly . His Selfless love was unmatchable❤️

I miss KM as Rudra who was simply outstanding as Rudra 👏⭐️. I miss him , I miss my DraShiv 😭

Originally posted by jodh57

Ufff...you made me cry once again🥺those days...my rudra naag❤️❤️

Yeah 😳😭 Rudra ❤️ Made So much Memorable in Naagin Franchise Treasure 👍🏼 Most Handsome Neela Nag ❤️KM❤️.

Originally posted by moniluvskinshuk

Oh Chandu such a beautiful Thread with amazing pics and gif's ❤️👏

Rudra was the ONLY Best thing of NS2 👍🏼⭐️. Without him Shivi always acted foolishly . His Selfless love was unmatchable❤️

I miss KM as Rudra who was simply outstanding as Rudra 👏⭐️. I miss him , I miss my DraShiv 😭

Thank You Moni 🤗❤️

Absolutely 👍🏼😎Without Rudra ❤️Shivi is Super Dumb 😳😆Finally Her Chapter Too over in Naagin 🤢😛.

Selfless Love In Superb Flow Well Seen Through Rudra Glow ❤️Which Always Unmatchable 😃👍🏼.

S2 Is Precious of Few Times Having Rudra ❤️😛KM in it 👍🏼Else The Worst Already it is Even more Worse 😳 By The Pathetic Pair Forcing With  No Head n Tail 😆😛  Driven Disaster 🤢😆.

DraShiv ❤️😛Dynamic Duo ❤️❤️Rudra ❤️❤️🤗Never Missed 😎 .