Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Related imageImage result for naagin 2 rudraRelated imageImage result for naagin 2 rudraRelated imageImage result for naagin 2 rudraRelated imageImage result for naagin 2 rudraImage result for naagin 2 rudra

Image result for naagin 2 rudraImage result for naagin 2 rudra

OMGGGG thank you so much for reliving those memories for all of us, I am speechless and how, DraShiv wa smy favourite pair, they slayed in their inteqaam, my favourite scene is when Shivangi killed Avantika the makkhia s because of that makkhi, Rudra died 

I wanted to see Rudra back in this season as well , he was loyal o Shivangi and staye dby her side, fought her battles for her!!

These two shared a great chemistry onscreen!!!

I sue dot enjoy how Rudra protected Shivangi from everyone and he was the best naag amongst a;l seasons , Kinshuk is a good actor, he played the role so naturally!!

I am missing Naagin 2 so much , I was literally rewatching some scenes yesterday, it was the best seaosn of Naagin , Rudra helped Shivangi without any benefits, without any purpose for himself, he did it for Shivangi only and put his life at stake for her 

Edited by maha786 - 4 years ago
vinnas thumbnail

Originally posted by: maha786

OMGGGG thank you so much for reliving those memories for all of us, I am speechless and how, DraShiv wa smy favourite pair, they slayed in their inteqaam, my favourite scene is when Shivangi killed Avantika the makkhia s because of that makkhi, Rudra died 

So I am ๐Ÿ˜ณJust Fall for this Couple like any one ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผtill Date The Way Rudra โค๏ธLove Shown ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผhis Selflessness โค๏ธMagic Ideology Divine Spiritual Nature โค๏ธPerfect Love On His Women ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸผHe Worships Shivi ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸผHis Soulmate โค๏ธTreats Her /Kept Her Always His Superior He Bow Down Every Time โค๏ธMake Her Every Time Intellectual To Deal Herself Things ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸผBy Investing His Own Self โค๏ธWithout Bothering Her it his By Him only She Does Effective ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผโค๏ธSuch Kind of Love Not Possible by other Men ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผโค๏ธWat Rudra Shown ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸผTowards His Half Shivi .

Yes Shivangi Killed Avantika by Holding Most of Rudra Influence +Motivation ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸผHis Teaching of How Such Enemies Captured ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ Wit Guruji. Remember He Explained Her How Devasur Fight undergone ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸผWat Steps To be Taken ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸผThat Mandir Scene of DraShiv my fav One โค๏ธRudra Clearly Aware How To Drive Shivi Perfect along With His Wait for Her Own Reciprocation of Feelings/Love Towards Him ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ.While Searching In PHaveli He hinted Clearly There is ALive Thing Must kept for Avantika โญ๏ธTo make Sure Her Death. 

Shivi perfectly Handled Makki Killing More Than Our Expectations ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Later Too Handled Seshu +Yami +Takshika Wit The Same Motivation ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผbut Completion is never done by Her side. The Half always Missed After Rudra ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผwith Him She Completes Every Kill perfect to not Come back ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸผManav +Kapalika+vikram (this makki Guy came twice )and Completely killed in Hands of DraShiv. Rudra Made it Sure in his hands ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ. Mahish +Uttara +Anky 2 like fellows Gone in Time of DraShiv by Shivi Own And Ru With Her ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผteam. Duo Rocks In That Inteqam ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผshare. 

Later Main Battle wit Main Villains Start with His Own Confession to himself followed By Completely Effectively Saved Shivi Most of Situations -Exit time How Rudra In His Peaks ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸผProtected Shivi Maximum Risking Himself From All Angles ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸผEnd Wit That Final Admission of His Love To Her โค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ญmake Sure She Herself Tackle the rest battles ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸผHow Such One Side Love Possible by Any One Else With So Much Maturity and Integrity โค๏ธhe Bound to be Loyal to His Own Soul I. E Shivi โค๏ธSubmitted Each and Every Cell For Her ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸผThat is Immense Divine Love From a Man โญ๏ธto His Women ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸผDraShiv Unique Any Time ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผโค๏ธ.

KinshukMahajan +Mouni โค๏ธExcelled In Chemistry Without Any Physical IntimacY Scenes Given Just Through Characters They Oozed So Much In Distance ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผโค๏ธ Onscreen ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ Fire Pair ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ KM๐Ÿ’“ Made Rudra Sparkle By Him Effortless ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ No Number of Appreciations Sufficient For His Own Progress ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ˜ณit's Forever Challenging Role He Ensured By Himself To Us ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ. 

No Ek Don't bring him back Such High things not possible. The Guy overshadowed Wit his Role every one In S2 till his presence later absence too ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ˜ณ Glad Nothing Not a Ray  Of Butcher done for his Character ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€ Which Remains BEST in Consistency โค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸผTop Treasure In This Franchise -Neela Nag -Rudra ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ.

LMAO Shivi own Tricks backfired on Her by seshu Dual ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜›Once Shivi Tried on Yami by Her Own and Fooled Perfect by Yasha ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผnot once she thought How Ritik came back whom She find out Twice Murdered by Evils .

I wanted to see Rudra back in this season as well , he was loyal o Shivangi and staye dby her side, fought her battles for her!!

These two shared a great chemistry onscreen!!!

I sue dot enjoy how Rudra protected Shivangi from everyone and he was the best naag amongst a;l seasons , Kinshuk is a good actor, he played the role so naturally!!

I am missing Naagin 2 so much , I was literally rewatching some scenes yesterday, it was the best seaosn of Naagin , Rudra helped Shivangi without any benefits, without any purpose for himself, he did it for Shivangi only and put his life at stake for her 

Naagin2 Always Favt by Rudra +Drashiv ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ Very enjoyed by that Duo ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ‘Œ Rudra Forever The Best Role Seen in ITV ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™  S2 half Best Only Wit Him ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ if Hold him Till last ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸผIt Really Turn out to be Best of All Seasons๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’˜ But S2 destined for Disaster ๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜‡ .

Originally posted by: vinnas

Naagin2 Always Favt by Rudra +Drashiv ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ Very enjoyed by that Duo ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ‘Œ Rudra Forever The Best Role Seen in ITV ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™  S2 half Best Only Wit Him ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ if Hold him Till last ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸผIt Really Turn out to be Best of All Seasons๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’˜ But S2 destined for Disaster ๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜‡ .

I so wanted him to stay till the end, the way you describe about Rudra, it is really commendable seriously, yes there was no physical intimacy which I am glad there was nto , Rudra never treated Shivangi like an object, he respected her emotions for her mother, he genuinely loved her and did nto love her for her appearance , eh loved her because of her loyalty towards her mother, he supported her because her inteqaam was pure, it had a purpose 

I wanted Rudra to help Shivangi kill Shesha and Yamini also, but sadly he passed away, the way he helped Shivangi when she had top change her kanchuili and the way he made her pass through the washroom sink, I still remember that , that was a really good scene, Rudra knew how to tackle every situation with patience and intelligence 

vinnas thumbnail

Originally posted by: maha786

I so wanted him to stay till the end, the way you describe about Rudra, it is really commendable seriously, yes there was no physical intimacy which I am glad there was nto , Rudra never treated Shivangi like an object, he respected her emotions for her mother, he genuinely loved her and did nto love her for her appearance , eh loved her because of her loyalty towards her mother, he supported her because her inteqaam was pure, it had a purpose 

The Above You Said is Exact ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸผWat I Felt and So Glad About it there is no physical intimacy ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผthere is no awkwardness no inhibitions for Them ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ which Any time make them Unique out of All ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸผRudra never Treat Shivi the Way Any Regular ITV Characters Projected ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ‘๐ŸผHis Focus Every Time on Situations Around ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผhow to Guard /Manage /Drive Shivi in Right Way ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ Never His Intentions Turn The Place of It's Divine ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ and He rely on Her Pure Intentions Come Sure ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผwith taking his Support only not Dependence ๐Ÿค— Her Revenge for Her Mother+Family  Culprits โญ๏ธ.his Wife Revenge already over By 1St Target kill by Shivi โค๏ธBut To be Continue To Support Her He Joined Hands ๐Ÿค—later By Her Attempt of His Life Saving Made Him Submit Complete Himself To Her ๐Ÿค—to Her Aim ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸผTo Their Love ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผbut Given Abrupt End Of Him in Middle ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ˜ญJust A Solo Lover โค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸผBut Who come near To his Score ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜ŽRudra Is So Far to Achieve ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸผEvery Time Heart Warm To Remember His Role and The Selfless Love Drive ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿค—.

I wanted Rudra to help Shivangi kill Shesha and Yamini also, but sadly he passed away, 

the way he helped Shivangi when she had top change her kanchuili and the way he made her pass through the washroom sink, I still remember that , that was a really good scene, Rudra knew how to tackle every situation with patience and intelligence 

Intelligence of Rudra ๐Ÿ˜ŽWhich Hit Right Buttons ๐Ÿ˜ he Managed To Got Kenchuli in Hand๐Ÿ’ช the other Place Shivi facing hard which he can sense ๐Ÿ˜Žeffective ๐Ÿ˜without Making Any Of His Imp /Credit He does Work Every Time For Her Rescue without giving Any Clue to Villains ๐Ÿ˜Ž. To Save Her Identity Any Time No matter Wat ever The Situations who ever Comes +Tortures umpteen WAys ๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿ˜ต Rudra Always Shield his Shivi ๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’“ He Tolerates GK from yami +vikram, TolerateS Loud Been To ensure Shivi Escape From All This Forces by Keeping Himself In Danger ๐Ÿ˜ญ. Where to Find Such Smart +Daring + Timely Doing Super Lover Devotee โค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ Apart From Neela Nag -Rudra Srivastav Who Don't Care About Him Anymore His Everything is Shivi Well being ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ.Patience always  Coordinated With Him ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

I may go on and on Rudra โค๏ธ

vinnas thumbnail

So The Final finale N๐Ÿ Seasons๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€ 

smiley16

Lunamovas thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 3

Woowwwwwwwwwww capssssss

โคโคโคโคโคโค

Lunamovas thumbnail