Posted: 4 years ago

Akshay Kumar finds his leading lady for Yash Raj Films' #PrithvirajChauhan... Miss World 2017, @ManushiChhillar has been finalized to play #Samyukta in the ambitious period drama.. Directed by Chandraprakash Dwivedi, the epic love story goes on floors later this year! *Confirmed*

Wow ... I think she's got a face to play a role in a period film! ... Looking forward!

Wasn't she doing mbbs? 

Originally posted by ninny

Wasn't she doing mbbs? 

Mbbs wont bring crores. Then she would have to do md  then another speciality. A 12 year struggle. Then practise for many years. In 40s she will earn great amount but nowhere near a movie star. Money is most important thing in world.

Originally posted by ninny

Wasn't she doing mbbs? 

You really believed that. Lmao. That was all talk... She always had bollywood aspirations. She just had to wait for her Miss World stint to end before she can fully comit to a bollywood career. Even when she talking about resuming her studies post Miss World obligations she was meeting up casting agents and head honchos of PHs. 

Edited by Melissaa - 4 years ago

Originally posted by Melissaa

You really believed that. Lmao. That was all talk... She always had bollywood aspirations. She just had to wait for her Miss World stint to end before she can fully comit to a bollywood career. Even when she talking about resuming her studies post Miss World obligations she was meeting up casting agents and head honchos of PHs. 

Just shows how balantly hypocritical these beauty pagents are. These girls just say things people want to hear and what surprises me is the fact that people are so gullible that they can't see through their generic answers. Ain't nothing wrong with her wanting to be in Bollywood but why lie and potray that "oh no I want to complete my studies first" Mbbs isn't some joke ki pure saal aish karo and bas appear for exams🙄

I hate it when people give up on their studies/career for bollywood. No hard feelings for Manushi but I was really hoping that she would do something different, be different than those girls whose goal after winning a beauty pageant becomes bollywood. But oh well

IDK about her acting chops for obvious reasons but sorry....she is really not that pretty IMHO 🤔

She has a very average looking face!

She's only 22. With Akshay. Oof. Bollywood never changes. 

oh with ak ,isn't there age gap . lets see ,will she become another aish,priyanka r Diana hayden,yukta mookhey

Edited by Cool_N_Cold - 4 years ago