CLASS ACT: Vikrant Massey with Rajeev Masand | Chhapaak

Posted: 4 years ago

Class Act Indeed. 

He leaves a mark even in smallest of role for instance made in heaven. He was there for 5 mins but his emotion through his eyes 👏 

A Death in Gunj was another remarkable job.  I am so glad he was chosen by Meghna for Chappak. 

this guy's journey is inspirational..

he came from doing lousy shows like 'baba aiso var dhundoo' to films like Chapaak..thts a very long way indeed..

just wanna ask him one question if i met him ever in life - how did u manage to shoot those scenes in lipstick under my burkha 😲 i watched that film after hearing so many good reviews but ended up having uncomfortable..it takes guts to do a role like this even if it did not matter much to the entire story... 

Originally posted by RheaSingh

this guy's journey is inspirational..

he came from doing lousy shows like 'baba aiso var dhundoo' to films like Chapaak..thts a very long way indeed..

just wanna ask him one question if i met him ever in life - how did u manage to shoot those scenes in lipstick under my burkha 😲 i watched that film after hearing so many good reviews but ended up having uncomfortable..it takes guts to do a role like this even if it did not matter much to the entire story... 

Care to share?

I remember watching Vikrant in Dhoom Machao Dhoom with Sriti Jha, he has come a long way. He’s got such a likeable vibe.These are the guys you feel like rooting for, not entitled, talentless star kids. 

Another interview of Vikrant’s. Embed it and let me know how you did it. Thanks.

https://youtu.be/-TAqMi_TBAw

Edited by Anam... - 4 years ago

Ugh, I adore him

If you don't mind, could you post this in the BW forum? ❤️

Nawab stole my heart! Shutu is my son

I saw that Gung movie on a flight once. Time I’ll never get back 😆😆

As a fan of him from BV days, so good to see him reach newer heights. He deserves it.