Yeh Rishtey Hai Pyaar Ke

CVs -Sincere Feedback !

Krpkab_superfan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I wanted to make a post to the CVs hoping that they would be able to make some changes for the better,

For one to watch the serial it’s important that we at least like the two leads. The characterisation of Abir is very very likeable. Now Mishti is a girl next door who is so practical that she lacks the spark that Kuhu exudes. There is the first issue. We all like Abir more than Mishti.

Now when they show that Abir is in love and Mishti does not even bother to check on his well-being after the fire. She instead writes in her journal about Kunal after almost losing her life trying to save a painting that belongs to him , it makes her unlikeable.

Add to this the fact that Shaheer is a pro at such scenes and makes you pine for him, it is very easy to hate the cause of his pain . In this case that is Mishti and Kunal. Kunal is still fine since his character is meant to be stuck up but Mishti is the lead here.

Makers, Writers and creatives. Please show us something likeable with Mishti. We understand that she is a complex character unlike most abla naari heroines of ITV but you also need to make us root for her as well. 

The TRP has fallen continuously as soon as the Kunal Mishti track started. Abir has been shown to like Mishti from day 1. The more you alienate him and continue this farce of a courtship , both TRP and online crowd will switch out of the show until this cross connection ends.

I am not one to stop watching a show and will watch until Shaheer acts in it but this show has too much potential for it to be wasted with bad writing/ loop holes and unreasonable tracks.

Some ideas in case you all need some ..

1. Focus on Kuhu more

2. Tell us what Kunal thinks

3. Give Meenu better ideas and show us more of her insecurities

4. Give us Abir and Kuhu scenes

5. Give us some palpable chemistry between Kunal and Kuhu where they both are shown to be actually attracted to each other and wanting to do spend more time together

6. Get Abir to go away to search for his dad 

Meanwhile , I do love the acting cinematography Bgm and all else about the show👏

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SWAPNA30 thumbnail

I think that dumb mishti will see cc TV camera in that fire scene at ngo place..where she will know how abhir saved her....plx Cvs change mishti look..and add some makeup to her...not a simple makeup look..

Mridzy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Great post!!!

The first thing they need to do is damage control of that BIIIIIG blunder this week of Mishti overlooking/forgetting what Abir did for her. THEY NEED TO FIX THIS. 

2. Have Meenu hurt Mishti by exposing Naman - sadist I know, but will be gold for relationship dynamics because in her deepest sorrow Mishti will go to Abir.  And Shaheer will ace this scene. 

3. DO NOT. I repeat, PLEASE DO NOT get Kunal Mishti engaged.  And please, no love triangle. If there is absolutely a need, let the third wheel not be the leads brother!!!!

4. More Kunal-Kuhu please - there are plenty of ideas here - heck even use the tried and tested methods. Saving a clumsy kuhu from falling - or even from goons. Whatever, but show some crackling chemistry. 

Jayati321 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Hats off for this post.👏I totally agree with all your points.

One suggestion from my side to CVs...Please reduce the screen space of BigBen. Her dominating dialogues are getting in to my nerves now. 😡Who talks to family members in such insulting way that too all the time. Give us a valid reason why everyone follows her order including Nanu.I used to like Parul's character,but now i dont even hv sympathy for her.

melliflous thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Loved this post! 

I agree with all the points ! 

I was completely okay with Kunal and mishti courtship if it was honest enough. Their meeting would have looked bland and meaningless and hence realization of incompatibility. The writers , I feel messed up big time here by making Kunal look bad in this. His characterization was supposed to be of an honest young man who is respectful of his mother. Him insisting each time to Abir even after Abir showed hesitation to help to impress mishti looked too shallow.  Him not clarifying and taking complete credit for abir’s deeds looked even worse. The writers need to work on his character immediately if they want this character to be accepted by audience.  In all this process , mishti is also not coming across well. She has developed a deep bond with Abir of friendship but yet doesn’t acknowledge him when it was needed.   The bgmusic when she thinks of Kunal need to STOP. Feels terrible disconnect when it’s played.

I do not understand why are the makers so allergic giving Kunal and kuhu scenes simultaneously. Abir and kuhu also light up the screens together . Give them also more.