Upcoming sequence - Kunal and Aneri

Posted: 4 years ago

They are in a restaurant all decked up and stuff. Looks like a formal event. Aneri put in the caption - It's time. 

I guess Pari is confessing to Ruhaan about her feelings. Good. He will now tell her about him and Mishti hopefully. Finally Pari has some screenspace. I hope they handle it well though.. 

Check out Aneri's insta stories. 

Her profile link 

https://instagram.com/vajanianeri?igshid=9gojutphf7n

Edited by Naturegirl99 - 4 years ago

Lol Why would Ruhaan go on a date with pari?

It's not a date ..Probably some award function..You can see the awards on the table. I think Ruhaan might have won an award for that Complete Woman photo shoot..Pari is the model in that. So they might have went together

Edited by pranurosid - 4 years ago

Lol  their  awards  there  

Ruhaan  wont  go  on  date  with  her

Why  should  his  character  be  sacrificed  for  that 🤔

Originally posted by pranurosid

Lol Why would Ruhaan go on a date with pari?

It's not a date ..Probably some award function..You can see the awards on the table. I think Ruhaan might have won an award for that Complete Woman photo shoot..Pari was the model in that. So they might have went together

I said it *looks* like one Ofc I know it isn't one. Lol. 

Aneri wrote it's time so I think pari will confess 

Originally posted by khatimeethi

Lol  their  awards  there  

Ruhaan  wont  go  on  date  with  her

Why  should  his  character  be  sacrificed  for  that 🤔

I said it *looks* like one. The decorations and all. Chill I don't want them on a date ever 😆😂😂

Originally posted by Naturegirl99

I said it *looks* like one Ofc I know it isn't one. Lol. 

Aneri wrote it's time so I think pari will confess 

I'm not sure  whether she confesses or not..But this won't be a date for sure. Ruhaan won't go on a date with Pari..Actually it will be better if Pari confesses to Ruhaaan than Mishti knowing about Pari's feelings

Edited by pranurosid - 4 years ago

Originally posted by pranurosid

I'm not sure  whether she confesses or not..But this won't be a date for sure. Ruhaan won't go on a date with Pari..Actually it will be better if Pari confesses to Ruhaaan than Mishti knowing about Pari's feelings

I'm hoping she confesses and it's done with. 

Arre pata hai na date nahi hai kitni bar Mai to chahungi inki Qayamat ke din v date na ho wo bhai behn jaise hain mere liye 😐

Both are individually looking super nice, I like what we can see of their outfits. 

Originally posted by Heisenberg23

Both are individually looking super nice, I like what we can see of their outfits. 

Me too. Also I like kunal and Aneri offscreen they are nice. This will be an interesting sequence will see the epis after long 👍 

Edited by Naturegirl99 - 4 years ago

Originally posted by Naturegirl99

Me too. Also I like kunal and Aneri offscreen they are nice. This will be an interesting sequence will see the epis after long 👍 

I have just watched one off screen segment of all three together and it was really cute. The trio seem to get along well off screen