Kullfi Kumarr Bajewala

Spare us this new daughter twist PLZZZZZ

mintisara thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Already Kulfi is fighting to have a much much awaited legal right on her own father since last one year against 2 Witch Mother Daughter duo. Now this new stupid and irritating character Pakhi is introduced who has captured Sikka as her lost and found property and her mother too is taking it as God's sign to complete her broken family.  As if that super possessive Amayra was falling short that they have now raised a new daughter who again is super possessive and in constant threat of losing her father just like Amayra.

Pleaseee CVs spare us this horror !!!  No more naatak of multiple people  claiming their rights on this "Ek Anaar Sau Beemar's" best example - Sikka. Memory loss is fine but i am sick of seeing all these new characters now and they are not at all appealing to eyes infact i found that cat eyed girl very irritating.  Kulfi as usual is seen begging before different gods to find her father. I think she should now start begging the CVs, only then can we hope a Sikulfi re-union.

The way the story is progressing it seems Kulfi will have to fight a great deal to claim Sikandar from this new child and when she would, he would immediately be claimed and captured and kept in lock n key by that forever dying but never actually dying character - Amayraa...🤢🤢

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

When will this serial show something positive? 

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Rofl  and funniest is not one of the nursing staff or dr's recognized the superstar sikka or tried  to contact his family ke asli toh yahan pada hai

Heema22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

This was very funny . He is superstar and on every poster and they don’t recognise him . So stupid 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Heema22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

@mimtisara . So true . I always get kick out if your post . This track is so stupid . Another Amyra  and selfish mother ? Pakhi is super annoying character . I was stun ,

I love your comment about Kulfi should pray to CV . Only help 🤣🤣🤣

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Not to forget  this new beti isn't even cute like  kulfii or amyraa. Why is she being made a 3rd lead out of nowhere? 🤣 And chalo samjha ke selfish maa was like idk who this is but the Dr who was doing  the surgery  didn't recognize sikka🤣🤣 he is literally telling one of the gills everyday ke dusra marne wala hai and has his token bas dua kijiye line🤣

aimf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Minti, Minti, Minti!!!

OMG I was out of town for a week and came back to this nonsensical track. Arre, iss khote sikke se ek phamily bhi nahi sambhalti; ek beti nahi sambhalti, ab jaa jaa ke teesri beewi and beti kahan se aa gaye bhai?😔

The show is a joke. Like you said, I dont mind the memory loss, but there were so many routes that the unimaginative CVs could have taken: 1.  they could have shown music therapy for regaining memory, with Kulfi having an important role in it. 2. It would have been better if Sikka was at an institution for mentally challenged men, and for Kulfi to find him and help him come back to himself. 3. Or Sikka could have taken up a job somewhere teaching music --anything except for this ghatiya ghisaa-pitaa track that keeps repeating itself like a broken record, whose main refrains are Kulfi's continued separated from her father, Kulfi's unending torture and abuse. I rest my case. Om shanti.

Edited by aimf - 4 years ago
mintisara thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Hi amif, good to see u back in action...

i am seriously sick of this storyline. Since last 2 days i am watching this show less and fast forwarding more coz i jus cant bear those Sikka Pakhi moments which CVs are boasting as very cute and adorable in the promos and interviews 🤢smiley11smiley11smiley11smiley11smiley11

Selfish Amayra had one deadly promise which prevented Sikka from accepting Kulfi till now and now this cat eyed nonsensical character has also taken a promise that Sikka will never leave her and if he ever goes back to his Pari he will take her along....aaaahhhh......seems like he has vowed to fulfill allll damn promises of this world BUT FOR KULFI n NIMRAT - which he has conveniently forgotten 😡smiley7smiley7👏smiley32

Amayra is on top of the world these days. She had always been in fact...never ever did she suffer a single bit and CVs have always shown her in a comfortable n happy zone. On the other hand, my heart melted with the pain he was subjecting Kulfi to, by making her sing the whole night against her wish n health condition. I so so so wish  that when this fake Sikandar's identity is about to be revealed, he should kidnap this Amayra and torture her for a few days so that she gets a taste of what all Kulfi has been going thru during the time she was enjoying the best of both the worlds....😡 huhhhhhh... Hope makers show some twist this time and make Amayra realise her mistake at least for once !!!! Kulfi toh will continue to suffer and we are getting used to it now...

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

I don't know why new character introduce when they don't bring any positive change in kulfi life. In fact when these new character introduce  kulfi struggle increase more . Be it namrata, be it Amma or Mia all these new character have only one goal  to make kulfi fool and to torture her  and again story again in same circle. Same amyra saying to kulfi  Mera dadda  and same kulfi crying 

Now this pakkhi  enter. Why she is introduce?  Just to hate kulfi.?  We r already tired of one amyra . Please don't make pakhi  another amyra

Please CVS if u want to introduce new character then don't always introduce new character just to hate kulfi. U can introduce new character who can strongly support kulfi 

aimf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: mintisara

Hi amif, good to see u back in action...

i am seriously sick of this storyline. Since last 2 days i am watching this show less and fast forwarding more coz i jus cant bear those Sikka Pakhi moments which CVs are boasting as very cute and adorable in the promos and interviews 🤢smiley11smiley11smiley11smiley11smiley11

Selfish Amayra had one deadly promise which prevented Sikka from accepting Kulfi till now and now this cat eyed nonsensical character has also taken a promise that Sikka will never leave her and if he ever goes back to his Pari he will take her along....aaaahhhh......seems like he has vowed to fulfill allll damn promises of this world BUT FOR KULFI n NIMRAT - which he has conveniently forgotten 😡smiley7smiley7👏smiley32

Amayra is on top of the world these days. She had always been in fact...never ever did she suffer a single bit and CVs have always shown her in a comfortable n happy zone. On the other hand, my heart melted with the pain he was subjecting Kulfi to, by making her sing the whole night against her wish n health condition. I so so so wish  that when this fake Sikandar's identity is about to be revealed, he should kidnap this Amayra and torture her for a few days so that she gets a taste of what all Kulfi has been going thru during the time she was enjoying the best of both the worlds....😡 huhhhhhh... Hope makers show some twist this time and make Amayra realise her mistake at least for once !!!! Kulfi toh will continue to suffer and we are getting used to it now...

Brilliant observations. smiley32

When I saw this thief with Sikka's face I too wondered why he is laying thick his love on Amyra. At first I presumed it was to get access to all the credit cards under the excuse of buying her dresses. Then it dawned on me that the false Sikka was trying to win Amyra's trust. Exactly what you have predicted might come true. I think the thief is biding his time for now.

When he either gets bored with this life, or risks being unmasked, Amyra will be the main target. He  might use her as a hostage so that he can negotiate his freedom, in addition to making off with all the Gill family assets.  Now this I would like to see, morbid as it is going to be.

AmyriJi needs to grow up and develop some gratitude and compassion for all the gifts she has been given. If a near death health condition did not do it, then perhaps kidnapping might be our next hope??

Edited by aimf - 4 years ago