Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Javeria3991 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Amazing story. Read all parts in one go. I love the way you incorporated twist and turn in this story and payal coming out live was the best one. 

libranangel thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Absolutely beautiful this story was.

Life always has a way of surprising us when we least except. Coincidences are just well planned happenings in our path through life. 

I loved your Arnav and Khushi and the bond they shared. 

Great work....going to read more of your stories now! 

Peace

LibranAngel

Little Printed Pages : An Index

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5164192

Ssanjinika thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4

I really liked the story Kavitha. I loved it until the portion Payal comes back alive. I will honestly tell you that I didn't care to find Payal alive and well, living with her son somewhere. I can't get over the fact that she stayed away from her parents in spite of being alive. I felt she should have somehow let them know that she was alive at least. No parent deserves to mourn their child and definitely not when he or she is alive and well! They may have had issues amongst themselves but they have never made either Khushi or Payal feel unwanted, right? And even that does not give any child the right to pretend to be dead. Her dad died mourning her !! That's just so piteous!! 😒

Anyways, apart from that, I really liked the story. The mystery and romance. I think the Arnav in this story is one of the most genuinely good Arnav's I have ever read. I loved his characterization.