Yeh Rishtey Hai Pyaar Ke

mishbir os-why me always second option

gaushiv13 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

kushti marriage got broken on mandap due to meenakshi creating drama of naman and kunal supporting her abir was even not there to control the situation and thus everything broken 

leap of 6 month

kuhu and kunal worked in the same company and they fallen in love with each other 

abir and mishti were even working together but now even they were friend but abir used to be very formal with mishti

kunal told his mom everything and told her he want to marry kuhu although meenakshi didnt liked the fact and regretted why she let kuhu work there and could not see what was happening under her nose but she has no other option now so she asked kunal that if kuhu family is ready for marriage she had no problem you may ask them to come here to fix marriage date

maheshwari family agreed in one go as kuhu and kunal love each other so for them even it was hard to say no as they even have said yes for mishti marriage even after kuhu rejection then how could say no today after mishti rejection

so maheshwari family came to rak=jvansh house nanu took the golden opportunity and proposed for mishti and abir alliance family got happy but abir was not happy at all even mishti was okay with it but abir cant say no as nanu has put the condition that kunal and kuhu will only get married if abir say yes for marriage 

so all agreed for both the marriages on the same date and were happy

mishti however noticed abir was not happy and was looking somewhat disturbed

as usual mishti at night sneaked out from house and came to meet abir at the spot where they usually used to meet as friend and it was no surprise for her abir was there only

she came to abir and asked why are u so disturbed  if u r not happy with the alliance then u could have said no for it i dont know what happened to our friendship abir that u never talked to me as u used to talk before after my engagement with kunal whats the matteer abir please tell me i cant see u like this

abir opened up a and told mishti u know i always loved u from our first meet i understood that we have some deep relation i got this natural instinct i dont know why and whenever i met u be it in gajotsav or thats temple or as a theif i fallen in love with u more and more even after not seeing your face and after i recognised you in holi i just fallen more 

i was very happy when kunal kuhu rishta was going to be fixed especially after knowing kuhu is ur sister so that i can meet u and tell u i love u but ma done all those rishta exchange stuff and i got totally broken but after nanu made me understand that u would be the right girl for nanko so i given up and thought i missunderstood the destiny and i done everything in my capability to get u and kunal married but kismat made me fall for u more and more but i even just try to make me understand that its friendship but the day before exbition when i was making my final painting  with my eye closed i made your painting  and i was totally shocked and came to know that my heart is really out of control for the first time and even i have no answer but finally on exibition day how u tried to save my painting and for me u have gone to the fire risked ur life i got my answer that its love and i am in love but knew that u would never be mine but was hoping against hope that how i can feel for wrong girl so i thought that you will say no for the marriage anytime as u will realise your feeling for me as i have full confidence that my love cant be anyone else as from start i have only wished one the=ing for god for myself that i just want a single person in my life who would love me and only me and i would be her first option so i was confident that u will realise this and u will break the mariege but u know what i was wrong how can i be first option of someone what i have that i would be the first first option nako has everything which an ideal girl want then how can i be the first option honestly speaking i was never jelous of nako that he is everyone priority how cant he be as he is perfect and i love my younger brother enought that i am not jelous of him but happy for him but if i am not having right that atleast my would be wife my lovelady my soulmate first choise should be me then how here even i became second option i know mishti you are not at fault i am at fault and i am sorry that i am thinking like this but what could i do i just wished but destiny has other plans i love u mishti still but i need time to come in term with this just give me time time and space i will manage and once again sorry for my thinking

and abir excused himself before mishti could speak anything 

mishti stood there with tears because she understood how mush abir go through but never show his tears or pain mishti told herself abir u dont know and how i make u believe that u were always first and only person for me that i fell in love and loved only and only u in my life mishti got flashback of a day before shadi when she was nervous and jasmeet asked her to close her  eyes and see your prince charming and ur all confusion will be solved mishti although believed in these thing especially prince charming but for once she given a try and closed her eyes and seen abir and all the flashbacks with hima and understood she has fallen for him and loves him and thats why she is nervous with shadi as abir is only for her and the life partner she searches for she gone to her badima to share this but she could say anything badi ma asked her swear that you will not breal this marriage understand mishti after marriage everyone sort out everything and i am sure after marrie=age u and kunal would be happy and made for each other and due to badi ma swear i was not able to say but was praying to god that do anything but stop this marriage

abir you are first not even option abir just you and only you are my love 

but one day u will even know and understand my love for you 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bs123 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

This story is really nice!! It has a nice concept and should be this way in the show also. Mishti needs to work hard to win Abir as well after all the pain he has undergone due to her taking him for granted.It would be really nice if you continued this story or wrote another one about that.

gaushiv13 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: bs123

This story is really nice!! It has a nice concept and should be this way in the show also. Mishti needs to work hard to win Abir as well after all the pain he has undergone due to her taking him for granted.It would be really nice if you continued this story or wrote another one about that.

i feel this is going to happen how when dont know but yrhpk is just going to be mixed version of yrkkh season 1 and 2 there even akshara got engaged to naitik cousin and naitik when came to know asked this from akshra and her answer was even like this

seeing abir always come 2nd for everyone i am sure he would have wanted his love lady would only love him not because someone left him