Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sudharies thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 4 years ago

Poor Veer, it's gonna hurt like hell for him to see MisHaan together and come before him like this.

But its good what MisHaan are doing right now. Coming clean and entirely honest with Veer. It'll pain but it's for the best. He can move on... 

pranurosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

This content was originally posted by: Sudharies

Poor Veer, it's gonna hurt like hell for him to see MisHaan together and come before him like this.

But its good what MisHaan are doing right now. Coming clean and entirely honest with Veer. It'll pain but it's for the best. He can move on... 

But they want to confess to him directly and ready to face his wrath..That's the best part..They are not trying to escape from the situation😃..I loved how Mishtu came for Ruhaan. I just hope they stay together always❤️

sweetzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Though ruhaan was a little skeptical about Mishti's presence there, Mishti wants both if them to face the consequences together. Good move!! 

What does ruhaan mean by tumhe yaha nahi aana chahiye that? Is it because of the place or something else?

vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

This content was originally posted by: sweetzzz

Though ruhaan was a little skeptical about Mishti's presence there, Mishti wants both if them to face the consequences together. Good move!! 

What does ruhaan mean by tumhe yaha nahi aana chahiye that? Is it because of the place or something else?

may be it was a public place veer lash out /humiliate in Out of his Senses -Shown him Drunk - Ruhaan aware him from long time to avoid Mishti discomfort /Hurt he cautious +skeptical about Her Presence 

SathyaT thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Am glad that they are coming to disclose to Veer 👍🏼,, but not sure if they will disclose it or not after seeing him in such condition 😕 whatever it's going to be, I want Mishaan to be there for each other and stand together in all difficulties... The last two episodes were extremely beautiful (except the Mishti part on past ) they had set the high expectations hope they keep our Mishaan in the same understanding, mature, lovely, emotionally connected ❤️❤️

I love them 🤗⭐️❤️😃

Sudharies thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: pranurosid

But they want to confess to him directly and ready to face his wrath..That's the best part..They are not trying to escape from the situation😃..I loved how Mishtu came for Ruhaan. I just hope they stay together always❤️

I know 😃

Vartika026 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

Yay....I'm glad Mishaan are doing this together.... Now no one could say anything against them....they proved how honest they are, not that they needed to cause I always had faith in them💜💜💜 and bravo mishtu for accompanying Ruhaan there, Ruhaan was there for her and now it's her turn and she's doing it....love you for this Mishtu..... Mishaan rock💜💜💜😘😘😘

Sudharies thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: sweetzzz

No I don’t think it’s the place, it could be that he wanted to disclose everything honestly to Veer all by himself, like taking the blame alone. But good Mishti is not backing off and ready to face it together. Cvs are rectifying their previous season mistakes one by one with MisHaan.... Good job cvs 

Edited by Sudharies - 4 years ago
pranurosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

This content was originally posted by: Sudharies

No I don’t think it’s the place, it could be that he wanted to disclose everything honestly to Veer all by himself, like taking the blame alone. But good Mishti is not backing off and ready to face it together. Cvs are rectifying their previous season mistakes one by one with MisHaan.... Good job cvs 

Agree😃