Yeh Rishtey Hai Pyaar Ke

Precap might be real

Anuka3 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

‘I love you Mishti’ on precap. 

I have a very strong feeling that it might not be a dream sequence. Judging by the way cvs have done everything oppsite to what we have expected, I feel very strongly that it might not be a dream sequence. I might be wrong. I hope not tho😬 I feel that Abir will realise what he said and come up with some excuse. 

Cannot wait for Monday. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gaushiv13 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anuka3

‘I love you Mishti’ on precap. 

I have a very strong feeling that it might not be a dream sequence. Judging by the way cvs have done everything oppsite to what we have expected, I feel very strongly that it might not be a dream sequence. I might be wrong. I hope not tho😬 I feel that Abir will realise what he said and come up with some excuse. 

Cannot wait for Monday. 

no actually its a dream 

as they have shown in segment mishti said yes for kunal and abir is in tears there and everyone is happy 

so i dont think after abir confession kunal would proceed for engagement because he really have no feeling for mishti and he loves abir more than anything

meen123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Whatever it is it is better not the scenario when someone else is listening to his confession 🥱

Edited by meen123 - 4 years ago
Anuka3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: gaushiv13

no actually its a dream 

as they have shown in segment mishti said yes for kunal and abir is in tears there and everyone is happy 

so i dont think after abir confession kunal would proceed for engagement because he really have no feeling for mishti and he loves abir more than anything

Hmmm..i just thght makers r throwing surpises after suprises. So they might surpise us this time too lol. Lets see what happens

Anuka3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: meen123

Whatever it is it is better not the scenario when someone else is listening to his confession 🥱

Yes their confession should be huge, with noone around. Where they can expeess themelves without anyone poking their nose

meen123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anuka3

Yes their confession should be huge, with noone around. Where they can expeess themelves without anyone poking their nose

those are the lovely ones.   I really doubt anyone is going to leave them alone. Meenu is obsessed with her more than the boys

which is why Mishti has to realise her feelings .and I dont want anyone else telling her that. but the slow motion she is she wont do it herself😆