Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka

TESTING TIME FOR MISHTI.......

mili9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Good morning girls !!! 

I have a busy weekend ahead of me, so I thought I would get this off the chest today, in case I won't have the peace of mind to do so, later on..... I have to commend the writers so far for being realistic and logical. I hope they continue to do so as the show progresses. 

This entire week, we saw Mishti's struggles as she broke her engagement. She was taken to task by her grandmother, insulted by that Veer guy's mom, fight with her own inner demons, agonize over her decisions, most importantly break the news to the Veer guy ( PHEW!!!! ). Every step of the way, Ruhaan stayed with her, either in person, as a confidante, a sounding board or an advocate. He constantly ensured that her psyche doesn't take a beating in the process. He made her feel thoroughly loved and supported, he comforted her, distracted her from her continuous self doubt. He lived her agonies with her👍🏼😭Now, her part is done. She knew that he had her back at all times. 

Ruhaan has a much bigger task ahead of him and much worser insults🤢. Both families will tear him down to pieces. He will be called all sorts of things in the dictionary. His parental status will also be dragged to the fore through all of this and insulted for it. Mishti had family who supported her, but he will have nobody supporting him or defending him, barring Mishti. Now is Mishti's turn to be there for him. She may not be vocal in defense of him, and be exactly like him, but will she show him in her own way, that she is there for him? Will she ensure that he takes a soft fall as well, just like he did? Will she be there to comfort him in whichever way he needs her to? Will she make sure that he knows that he is cherished by Mishti, as much as she is cherished by him? Will she let him know how much she values him? Will she have his back this time around? 

If all of this happens, I am willing to watch whatever nastiness is thrown at him and both of them. But, if she ever tries to abandon him to whoever, my guns will be on her 😡If she prioritizes other people above him, and their happiness, she doesn't deserve him💔. I hope writers don't give this regressive crap with sissy😡, that would spoil everything they have done so far. Forever, bitter taste in the mouth. Just my two cents........ 

Edited by mili9 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khatimeethi thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

U are bang on and I hope makers maintain essence .

Mishti better not treat ruhaan as football for family sake...

Ruhaan if treated that way I hope he leaves

Vartika026 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

As always loved your post Mili.....and agree with you too. Yes Ruhaan was there for Mishti in every situation.... He even took stand for her against gem's gemmy mom....now it's Mishti's turn to reciprocate it....and she will...I have full faith in her💜💜 they both will face whatever comes ahead together....they both will be each other's strength... Not weakness..😊😊