TV Hindi

Struggle of Harshad Chopda!

Ayraa-MK thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Presenting here a VM, showing the ups and down of Harshad Chopda's career struggle!

Indeed a Bful Journey this man lived with dream of shining brightly

Link

Have a Look! and Enjoy this remarkable Journey

Thank You!

Edited by AyraaMalik - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maryam2 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

amazing vm candy👏

his journey is truly inspiring.. he has worked hard in all his projects and deserved the best actor award❤️

paradize12344 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

It made me emotional 😭. Harshad is very inspiring. 

Ayraa-MK thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: paradize12344

It made me emotional 😭. Harshad is very inspiring. 

His journey is indeed inspirin

Ayraa-MK thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Maryam2

amazing vm candy👏

his journey is truly inspiring.. he has worked hard in all his projects and deserved the best actor award❤️

Thanks Maru smiley27

A.Hajnal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Harshad was my first favourite TV actor, he has worked so hard and with so much dedication... I feel no project has been able to actually and fully showcase the man's talent and potential... I hope he soon gets a project which is worthy of his talent and does amazingly well for him... 

BTW, the link is broken or something? I can't open it... 😒

Edited by A.Hajnal - 4 years ago
paradize12344 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Yes, I agree with you that no show actually could do justice to his talent though he always did justice or rose above whatever offered to him. I feel bad when I see less talented people get to play promising roles/ characters.

I think through all his characters we just saw few glimpses of his acting talent. He still has much more to offer. He needs one such character where he can push himself to utilize his full potential. He needs to explore more. 

I wish next time he get such character to play with strong script, amazing direction, good production house & channel because all these things also matters.

Ayraa-MK thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: A.Hajnal

Harshad was my first favourite TV actor, he has worked so hard and with so much dedication... I feel no project has been able to actually and fully showcase the man's talent and potential... I hope he soon gets a project which is worthy of his talent and does amazingly well for him... 

BTW, the link is broken or something? I can't open it... 😒

Link Updated :)