•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

Two years ago there was this new jodi called AvNeil

• Fabulous onscreen chemistry 
  • Lousy off screen chemistry that got better with time
  • Fans were crazy to see them together
  • Even a small frame where these two were together onscreen/ offscreen was sizziling
  • SP & PH could care less about promoting them or acknowledging them
  • Rare selfies
  • Rare  personal segments
  • Fans begged for selfis/segments
  • Always there is an unwanted pole in the middle that fans had to edit to get a selfie picture
  • Fans were and still are crazy for them but SP could care less

Currently there is this naya  jodi called Yabir

• No on screen chemistry
  • PH is trying hard go create on screen chemistry by doing similar NK romantic scenes
  • Abundance of IV, segments, selfies, dances.
  • This jodi is ready to do everything that was asked of AvNeil - hug, dance etc
  • Literally the jodi is being sold by SP & PH.
  • You could say they are being promoted OTT
  • Unfortunately not many are crazy for them 
  • SP & PH wants them to be a hit jodi

Look at the situational Irony!  The same happened with IPKKND 1 and IPKKND 3.  SP never changes.

Chemistry lies in the eyes of the viewer🤓Initially even AvNeil were not so popular but later they became a craze. The other pair is still new so only time will if they can generate the same craze.

For the time being Zain is getting money for the show that is enough for him and he is least bothered if viewers accept the new pair or not😁

Infact less shippers for new Jodi means less bashers will be carry forwarded to his next show and so it is a win win situation for Zain in either case😁

The kind of lousy treatment Naamkarann as a show and its cast received from the makers was just too horrible to begin with. Coming to EBSS, I personally think everyone involved here is only doing their job as far as the pair Yabir is concerned. Its true i do think they don't have much of a chemistry on screen, like how AvNeil did by miles. AvNeil had a great story, characters and sizzling chemistry between the leads for them to become a craze. YaBir has just started off and has the Previous show's jodi's baggage on them. So yeah thats there. But offscreen, Tanvi seems chilled, easy going and easily  joins in the fun with the rest. She was so unnecessarily trolled and bashed by a bunch of few immature fools on social media, just cuz Aditi is not paired opposite Zain. And hence she was vocal about it. As a Adiza/NK fan i too was annoyed with so much negativity against us in the media but yeah i get it all. Some things need to be dealt with patience and ignorance. 

I  read or saw somewhere that Zain had told Tanvi how possessive his fans can get. And lol that was true. Tanvi after receiving backlash again, was like she wont compare Nk to anything. And Zain was like dar gayi. Haha. And urged fans to love her too. Lol. Im sorry Zain but i hope you understand that 3/4 of your fan base is of Adiza shippers. Tough situation for Zain cuz he also realises this to some extent. And obviously doesn't wanna do anything that would piss them off. 

Well I watched most of NK episodes again,..And Adiza really sizzled from the very first scene,...some couples have it and some don’t..I’m watching another show called silsila..there was two seasons ..and in both seasons the lead couples have fantastic chemistry,.at present the lead couples scenes are such a treat to watch ...just like Adiza ..because they just look, sound and are great together. ,..and are also amazing. actors ..I watched EBSS with an open mind,,but zains scenes with Tanvi are really a drag...their relationship is nothing to write about,,as it was basically a forced marriage ...she’s a mother already with a big child ..she was his best Friends wife..so their background story is not very appealing..BUT regarding them as a couple ..even though they are both good looking on. Their own..they just don’t look good together,..she’s too short for him..and he looks bulky when with her..so they don’t comPliment each other in looks...So I really don’t think that they are ever going to interest people as a couple ...And I’m very disappointed with Zains character in the show...he has hardly anything to do in that show..that show belongs to shrenu and Ayub,.everyone else looks like side characters...but Zain has to work and he has to earn money..so,it’s a job for him..

I rarely watch ITV serial.  IPKKND was my first one.  I was crazy about it. When IPKKND 3 came about is when I accidently stumbled upon NK.  This was when the post leap happened and AvNeil were the leads. OMG I fell for them right from the beginning.   They looked fabulous together and they were sizziling.   Some jodis have it and others don't.   Now with Zain's birthday segment, seeing all those pictures in his makeup room has made me nostalgic and I have started watching NK again.  He has also awakened my shipper heart which I am trying  very hard to control.  Oh my!!! their onscreen and offscreen are something else.

I agree with you @Indira1211, Zain looks huge next to Tanvi, plus the few scenes the writers wrote were awkward to watch.  Tanvi is very pretty and sweet. It must be hard on Tanvi as one of the leads to not be in par with the other fabulous lead actors as far as acting goes.  Shrenu, Zain, the dad, mom and even Dhruv are fabulous actors.  Compared to this couple, Dhruv and Jhanvi looked together and their scenes had some chemistry. 

For Zain this is his job and he is fabulous as Kabir.  I suppose that is all that matters.

Zain told in the Biz Asia Interview that he needed finance to buy the house. So i get it, he is getting paid well by his producer even though his character doesn't seem to get the enough screen space. He even mentioned that he doesn't like mytho, supernatural unbelievable stuff that is going around in the tv circuit right now. So he must have had to take up something which was decent enough for now atleast. I think the guy knows what he is doing. I hope he continues with the show for a  few more months and then moves on to more greener pastures as in big shows.  

Originally posted by -shopaholic-

Zain told in the Biz Asia Interview that he needed finance to buy the house. So i get it, he is getting paid well by his producer even though his character doesn't seem to get the enough screen space. He even mentioned that he doesn't like mytho, supernatural unbelievable stuff that is going around in the tv circuit right now. So he must have had to take up something which was decent enough for now atleast. I think the guy knows what he is doing. I hope he continues with the show for a  few more months and then moves on to more greener pastures as in big shows.  

Actually that was just part of the comment He actually said that the first thing he looks for is content and then he also said as an aside that he just bought a new house so ge has to pay the bills He has always said since the beginning of his career and after nk and when he took up his current show before it aired that he primarily looks for good content and a challenging role so perhaps he knows what was pitched to him and how the character will develop and viewers can choose to watch and see how the character and storyline develops and decide whether they  like it or not I like the fact that he tries a variety of roles good guy cameos , villian cameos, negative male lead, positive male lead etc Like any actor there are probably lots of considerations such as what is offered , content, conditions of the actor ( eg Zain says he does not want to do intimate scenes required in many web series) the producer( eg he did not initially choose NK for content primarily but as he said he was wary of coming in after a leap because of his experience with YVR but it was an opportunity to work with Mahesh Bhatt  and he convinced him of the storyline ) , the channel, pay etc 

He also gives contradictory statements in the media at times so he has recently gave an interview in the Delhi times I think ( and reposted it on his ig story ) he said Kabir is the most interesting and challenging character he played to date He once said before or during NK he would rather play a negative character as there is more scope as an artiste then later said want to play postive characters for a while when NK was coming to an end Said don’t like supernatural elements but yet his role in laal ishq had just such an element so it is hard to tell if his tastes are simply evolving with time or he is trying to appease or stay in the good books of various parties at any one time 

res

Edited by contentmatters - 4 years ago

res

Edited by contentmatters - 4 years ago