Sufiyana Pyaar Mera

Family secrets !

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

SPM ~17.5.19~  Family secrets

Most families have a positive exterior face known to the public. But then again; families also have their lesser known unsavoury bits that are best kept as their familysecrets. Some secrets, however unsettling, are  exposed, but family members still continueto  ignore them for the sake of family respectability at large. Kainat’s emotions towards Zaroon; her quiet unspoken  opposition  to being setup with Humza ,currently is the hot topic, but senior family members, are busy ignoring the  two issues.

At last, I understand why Rubina in particular begrudges  her staid and upright sister in law Zainab. It’snot just that her daughter Kainat was initially spoken for Zaroon, and Rubina wantedthe good catch Zaroon for her daughter Saltanat. Rather bemused one secret is revealed, that in the past Rubina’s husband Nadeem had feelings for Zainab’s younger sister Sabina ,now based in London. But the alliance never wentthrough. However I  learn that Nadeem continues to have fond memories of Sabina ! she was a love lost. The family history makesme assume, that probably two brothers, Nadeem and Kainat’s father, were strategically meant to get married to  two sisters! Zainaband Sabina  But this did not happen andan outsider was brought into the family, Rubina! To become Nadeem’s wife.

Rubina ,does seem more liberal and open in her carriage in comparison to Zainab . I have also felt throughout the story so far,that for Mainjaan, Rubina perhaps  was notthe ideal wife for his second son Nadeem. But it happened and Mainjaan has nochoice but to come to terms with it. I also feel, that due to his personal opinion about Rubina ,Mainjaan never considered Saltanat as a suitable match for Zaroon., as he felt she is too muchlike her mother Rubina.

How nasty Rubina can turn can be seen the manner in which she threatens Nadeem if   he dares to creates a fuss in the progressing marriage of Kainat and Humza. However Nadeem  also reveals, that both of them are indebted to Zainab for some favour!  Still  women like Rubina tend to break familiesrather than unite.The scene between Rubina and Nadeem shows, which one wearsthe trousers in their marriage.. from Nadeem ‘s point of view, it’s a marriageonly in namesake and not love. Whilst  Rubinatalking about her own marriage, remarked in the past episode, that  Kainat and Humza’s marriage should go ahead ,as to her it has a good chance of survival! In time love will happen betweenthem. That is the first time Rubina mentions Sabina..  

The phone scene between Zainab and Nadeem, reveals some family history. Nadeem past love for Sabina, but better still  the recording reveals the truth  about Kainat’s discontent about marrying Humza. Nadeem clearly loves his brothers daughter Kainat, and as such her threat to take her own life is a shocker for him. Nadeem loveshis family in a sincere unselfish way. He thinks the world about his owndaughter Saltanat  too, but does notviciously differentiate between his love for his brother’s daughter Kainat andhis own daughter Saltanat, like Rubina does.

The  mehndi scene, is about the controversy between surface and inner appearances. The familyknows the ceremony itself, the bride to be; the initial Z inscribed upon Kainat’spalm are all superficial. The reality in actual fact is the flirting ; eyeing, run and chase game that continues surreptitiously between Zaroon and Saltanat . Kainat sees through the coated shell. The scene, for me is also about two women Kainat and Dadi  facing each other. One young and one old. It’s about the two disabled women . One physically . The other emotionally disabled. But both Kainat and Dadi have another thing in common. Their perseverance. Dadiwaited, aspired to have Humza as the heir to the legacy. Kainat too waits, still is resolute and keeps her faith, that Zaroon was really born for her!

Another family secret that Saltanat holds on to, is once more brought up in her scene with Neelam.That is what makes Saltanat reject Zaroon’s love, and her love for him? another CV's ploy to keep viewers tuned into the show.

The beauty parlour scene, has its own seedy agenda. One Rubina dares Zainab to break house rules,  and tarnish her pristine image before Mainjaan. Rubina I feel looks for ways to humiliate both Kainat and her mother Zainab.  I hate the way both Ghazala and Rubina play on maternal instincts. Force  Zainab  to let Kainat  to go out with the girls Sultanat and Neelam,to get her appearance changed!

Mind you Saltanat finds this going to the beauty salon to get Kainat’s makeover, a idealway to show Zaroon the reality of Kainat and Sultanat.. that both can appear asbeautiful as each other..  that he wouldn’tknow the difference. That he needs to look for skin deep beauty , not just what is apparent!

The  beauty salon scene to me, is also contrived toyet again provide a base for Zaroon to show his  knight in shining armour feat! of flying to rescuethe honour of his lady Saltanat’s in distress!

The scenes hows rather distastefully how Zaroon ignores Kainat being initially approachedby the road side Romeo! and beats the living day lights out of the eve teaserwho mistreats Saltanat.  Could it bepossible that Zaroon only arrives to see Sultanat being forced. The scene alsodifferentiates between how the two look alike cousin sisters deal with an outof door,on the street mishap. Saltanat ,flies to rescue Kainat! Kainat fails to defend herself.. depends instinctively  upon Zaroon’s, a man’s intervention!

Well it shows the difference between the two girls upbringing. Kainat has not beengiven the width to expand her life skills beyond her front door  ,which I suspect Saltanat has been given. Regards Kainat  looking for Zaroon in this event, it’s mostlikely ,as he was the man so to speak, the chaperone, in charge of them. Yet withboth Saltanat and Neelam,  their call wasfirst to handle the eve teaser themselves. It cannot be ignored that both girlssaw Kainat struggling.. and they also knew that Kainat would not be able todefend herself! this is no family secret , Kainat needs  support and assistance in life.. was she evergiven any responsibility? Or things are done for her?

As for Kainat, all she  can see when Zaroon turns violent to save Saltanat, is the man’s ability to save a woman  from a fiery situation. Like when he rescuedher from the fire!  Can Kainat read  meaning into this fresh scenario and the fire incident?.. he saved her life.  But here in this scenario , he saves Saltanat’s honour. Would Zaroon ever save Kainat‘s honour?..  18.5.19. Hamlet53

Dear friends,these are just a few  hurried  thoughts on Friday’s episode which I only watched this morning.. just didn’t want to miss putting my thoughts.. looking forward to watch today.Saturday’sepisode..

Will annotate your comments on previous musing, just a bit rushed off my feet.. love hammie

Edited by Hamlet53 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Itishri thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Kainaat didn't notice that he was beating the guy up for Sultanat. She was too pleased with Zaroon merciless actions and focused on his savior mode.

There is another secret which mentions to his wife about Zainab's favor on them - I guess that Sultanat is Kainaat's twin sister, whom Zainab gave them. 

That "Z" on Kainaat's hand was hilarious and just OTT. Why not put some banners from the ceiling and declare "Zaroon Kainaat ka hai"?

Edited by Irshita - 4 years ago
Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by Irshita

hello and a happy Sunday after noon to you.. me happy to see you read my musings..

Kainaat didn't notice that he was beating the guy up for Sultanat. She was too pleased with Zaroon merciless actions and focused on his savior mode.

I loved your phrase "saviour mode".. makes me wonder,  did he really want a woman,who cannot defend herself? yaad hai he rejected Kainat's on the basis of her photo which told him, the dame seems too frail and weak..  here he has no issues in showing his macho image to save an overpowered Saltanat .. as for Kainat. she knew how to soothe her self.. that Zaroon also saved her.. in fact risked his life for her

There is another secret which mentions to his wife about Zainab's favor on them - I guess that Sultanat is Kainaat's twin sister, whom Zainab gave them. 

haaannnn! this thought of yours might have weight in it..  interesting, and quite credible

That "Z" on Kainaat's hand was hilarious and just OTT. Why not put some banners from the ceiling and declare "Zaroon Kainaat ka hai"?

poor Kainat's one dream has turned into  quiet sniggers between the likes of Rubina, and Ghazala.. the Z was done clearly  to spite Zaroon.. a message that the game between Saltanat and Zaroon , is still on!  stop it if he can!  while Kainat continues to maintain Zaroon was born for her!

thanks for reading and adding your interesting thoughts Irshita.. love hammie