Rules & Announcements

IMPORTANT: Embedding Social Media posts is now simpler. - Page 10

Arakshi234 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

This content was originally posted by: Leprechaun

IDK but I'm just guessing! While we copy links, sometimes the 'share links' don't work in forums. So to obtain the correct link(Web version), click on the Instagram profile, select the post and select the link above. If I do the same, I get this https ://www. instagram. com/p/B678ZQpBZ7i/ This is the correct link for the post (If you remove spaces from the link). 

Try doing this.

i din't pasted shared link

but copy link

and pasted same at url in link positing message box😕

but now i can't able to post any its showing restricted as i given above in my previous post

Edited by Arakshi234 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Leprechaun thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Arakshi234

i din't pasted shared link

but copy link

and pasted same at url in link positing message box😕

but now i can't able to post any its showing restricted as i given above in my previous post

Are you adding the link through this? Nah, just paste the link here. Copy, paste and leave it. It'll automatically get embed with the post.

Try with other link or the link I provided in the previous post with space added in certain places.

Edited by Leprechaun - 4 years ago
Arakshi234 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Are you adding the link through this? Nah, just paste the link here. Copy, paste and leave it. It'll automatically get embed with the post.

Try with other link or the link I provided in the previous post with space added in certain places.

i tried as you said

but link is not posting 

showing message

Abusive/Offensive slangs not allowed !!

😔

Leenaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

i tried as you said

but link is not posting 

showing message

😔

Can u take a screenshot of the link? Wanna see the link text.

Leprechaun thumbnail

i tried as you said

but link is not posting 

showing message

😔

Only with the particular post link or in general? Have you tried embedding other posts/links? 

Leenaaa thumbnail

Only with the particular post link or in general? Have you tried embedding other posts/links? 

Pretty sure it's the link itself. Happened with me before. Turns out the link text itself ended up having the f word. What r the odds this is occurring? xD

Leprechaun thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Leenaaa

Pretty sure it's the link itself. Happened with me before. Turns out the link text itself ended up having the f word. What r the odds this is occurring? xD

Woah! Wait, I have an interesting story too ðŸ¤£ I was sharing a book link and the book name has this bast_ _ _ word. I was checking everything except the link. Actually I added the URL codes so I skipped the link part. Damn, God knows how many times I checked and paraphrased my message!

There are fat chances that these might happen. Well, is there a way to shrink IG URLs? In that way, we might overcome this issue. 

adeelayub786 thumbnail

Well these were important news. i like it so much

Leenaaa thumbnail

Woah! Wait, I have an interesting story too ðŸ¤£ I was sharing a book link and the book name has this bast_ _ _ word. I was checking everything except the link. Actually I added the URL codes so I skipped the link part. Damn, God knows how many times I checked and paraphrased my message!

There are fat chances that these might happen. Well, is there a way to shrink IG URLs? In that way, we might overcome this issue. 

Links text adooresss the curse words!🤣🤣

Idk if they r ways to shrink urls

Jatakaha thumbnail

Thank you for the opportunity to share social links!

Edited by Jatakaha - 4 years ago