Ishra TS ;- Dil Mein Ho Tum (Part-3 on pg 7 on 20/6/19)

Kadianvi thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Hello everyone.

This is my new Ishra TS. It will have only three shots. Hope you will like it.

Scroll down for first part....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kadianvi thumbnail

Index

Part-1 Scroll down

Part-2

Part-3

Edited by Kadianvi - 4 years ago
Kadianvi thumbnail

Part-1

Raman Kumar Bhalla, elder son of Mr Om Prakash Bhalla and Mrs Santosh Bhalla, a well known face in business world of young generation. He was sleeping when his mobile phone rang. He wake up and picked the call. It was his younger brother, Romi who asked him to come back to home as their father is calling him because they all have to go to Mr Vishvanathan Iyer’s house, their new client. He asked the reason and Romi told him that Mr Iyer’s younger daughter, Ishita Iyer is coming from US and there is a Pooja so they are invited plus his father is very excited, Raman knew how much his father is impressed with her from last week conference. He told him that he will reach directly to Iyer house.

Iyers lived in London for many years and their company is well settled and very successful in business world. Iyers had shifted to Mumbai few months back only. Mr Bhalla and Mr Iyer knew each other professionally and now their families knew personally also after their new joint project. Last week when all met for a meeting regarding a social campaign, all were waiting to start the meeting when Mr Iyer said they are waiting for his daughter Ishita. They waited for few minutes then Mr Iyer got a call and he switched on the video conference with Ishita. They didn't had any introduction as Ishita told Mr Iyer not to make all to wait anymore. Meeting ended and then they got to know that Ishita is completing her studies plus she also works for their company and will come to Mumbai soon, that was the first time they got to know that Ishita is also behind the success of Iyer group of companies along with Mr Iyer, his elder daughter Vandita and their son in law Balachandran. Mr Bhalla is impressed with Ishita and wanted to make her his daughter in law but Raman was unaware of this.

Raman was thinking of the call when he remembered something and got up immediately from couch and went to a room only to see it empty making him confused. He checked whole house plus outside but he didn’t find her. He got worried. He went inside and his eyes fall on a note on the table beside his wallet. He read it and got to know she went taking her car. He got ready and left to Iyer house.

He reached there only to see his parents, Romi, Rinki along with Mr and Mrs Iyer, Vandu, Bala and Mihika were waiting for Ishita. He got confused as he is late but she didn't reach till now. Mr and Mrs Iyer were worriedly asking about her to Bala and Vandu again and again as they didn't talk to Ishita from more than 48 hours while Bala and Vandu were trying to make them calm.

Mr Iyer - I told you Bala to go to pick her but you neither went yourself nor let me go. Don't know where is she?

Vandu - Appa, you very well know that Ishita always deny us to pick her. She told to send a car and I know she must be reaching....

Mr Iyer - Abhi tak kaha hai ishu....

I - Main yahi hu Appa.

All turned to the door only to see her standing with her bag with a big smile. Before she came inside her parents reached to her and hugged her asking her if she is fine while Vandu and Bala took a sigh of relief which Raman noticed. Ishita answered all questions of her parents and then came inside. She met Vandu, Bala and Mihika also.

Mr Iyer - Ishu, yeh hai....

I - Mr Om Prakash Bhalla. Right.

Mr Iyer - Yes. You know him....

Romi - Papaji ko sab jaante hai to....

I - Correction. Sab jaante hai isiliye main bhi jaanti hu nhi... in fact, he is the only person in the world whose business skills, strategies and hard work inspired me after my Appa. Namaste Uncle.

She touched the feet of Mr and Mrs Bhalla who blessed her. Then she met Romi and Rinki and at last she turned to Raman and said,

I - And you are the rising star in business world, new inspiration for young generation and the most eligible Bachelor of Mumbai, Mr Raman Kumar Bhalla. Right.

R (with a light smile) - Right.

They shook hands while Ishita said,

I - I don't know you will be happy or not by knowing that I have broken your three years long records.

R - I didn't get you.

Bala informed that she had topped in the same university breaking Raman's academic records of his excellent performance three years back which no one could do in last three years. All congratulated her.

R - Ab maza aayega kyonki ab mujhe takkar dene wala koi hai. Many many congratulations.

I - Thank you.

Soon pandit ji came for Pooja. Vandu immediately asked Ishita as Seniors went to the lawn for Pooja,

Vandu - Ishu, yeh sab kya hai. Where were you? Tujhe pta hai it was so difficult to handle Amma Appa. Tu thik hai na?

I - Akka shant ho Jaao. I'm absolutely fine. Kab kya kaise kyu hua, vo main aapko baad mein bataaungi. But don't worry I'm safe and fine..... just because of a  gentleman.

Bala - Kon? Kya hua ishu? Kaha thi tum kal se.....

I - Jiju, I told you na. I will tell you later. Please not now.

Bala - Are you sure tu thik hai?

Ishita assured them and went to change the dress while Raman, Romi and Mihika were just silently listening to them. After Pooja, Mr Iyer informed Raman that Ishita will handle the campaign along with him. Romi and Mihika said that they will help them. As soon as Seniors left from there, Vandu and Bala again started asking Ishita why didn't she come yesterday night as she was suppose to come last night to surprise her parents and Mihika.

I - I reached Mumbai at right time and I was coming to home by the car you guys sent but on the way, I don't know what happened suddenly me and driver started losing our senses. Driver stopped the car near a lake and fainted but I was neither conscious nor unconscious. I was feeling hot and went out and saw two men, I don't remember their faces now. They were coming towards me while a car was passing from there and I shouted for help. After that I don't remember exactly what happened. If that person heard me and stopped the car or someone else came.... I don't know but in morning I found myself in a room safe with all my bags, mobile phone and cards everything. I found driver sleeping in hall and a man was also sleeping on couch. I woke up driver and saw time. I realised that I'm getting late as per the time of flight which we told to Appa. We got ready and left from there. I couldn't see the face of that man....

Vandu - You should have thank him...

I - I left a thank you note for him but I really want to thank him personally. I need to find him.

Bala - No need. That I will do. How many times we have told you that be careful, you have so many enemies. I was coming to pick you but no. You are so stubborn Ishu. Now I'm not going to listen you. I'm going to appoint few bodyguards for you, they will be with you 24 hours...

I - Please jiju, not again. I know there is risk but I can't live like this. I can handle it myself. No need of bodyguards. I will feel like I'm a prison.....

Vandu - But Ishu, you have to go to public places for campaign and we can't take risk....

I - But Akka....

R - Can I say something?

Bala - Yes.

R - I don't want to interfere but I think if she is not comfortable then don't force her. If she has potential to fight for herself then you should encourage her. And even we can't trust bodyguard also. And about campaign, then I will be her bodyguard there, I promise. I will not let anyone harm her. But don't make her prison as she said.

Bala and Vandu agreed after lot of assurance by Ishra. Ishita thanked Raman. From that day, Ishra started working for campaign while Romika also helps them after college but their main motive was to meet and spend time as Romika likes each other, they had informed same to Ishra and Bandu also. One day Raman came to Iyer house to see dance practice for a event only to see Ishita dancing. She was dancing on few lines of some songs, "Dilbar", "Illegal weapons", "Sun Saathiyaan", "In aankhon ki masti", and at last "Deewani mastani", she was taking rounds while finishing and was reaching towards Raman. She ended just in front of Raman, both looked at each other and shared an eye lock. He started clapping followed by others while Ishita got conscious and shy. All praised her and then got busy with practices while Ishra got aside.

R - I must say you are a superb dancer.....

I - More than you???

Raman looked at her confused while she continued,

I - Do you want to say that I dance better than you??

R - You had already crossed my college records leaving no doubts behind.....

I - Lets have a dance together.

R - What? ?

I - Yes.....(Forwarding her hand) May I have the pleasure of dance with you Mr Raman Kumar Bhalla?

Raman agreed after thinking for few seconds. "Jeena jeena" song played and both started dancing together like a couple. Till the end of the dance, both were lost completely. Romi and Mihika also reached there and saw their dance. All said that both Ishra are equally talented while Romika tried to tease them.

With time Ishra became good friends with their little nok jhok. One day, Ishra and Romika went to an orphanage for distribution of gifts which their parents use to do regularly. First they distributed gifts, clothes and sweets. Then they decide to stay for some more time. Romika were together, Ishita was playing with the kids like a kid while Raman was watching her only and was thinking that there are many different shades of her. She is obedient child for her parents, loving, caring and strict sister, well matured and independent working lady taking care of her family, brilliant in studies and business, kind and caring towards employees, social person also plus now he is seeing her as a kid with kids. After sometime they left from there and all kids were crying for Ishita. They had dinner in a restaurant. Romika went for a short drive to spend some time together leaving Ishra in awkward situation as there were mostly young couples all around. They were waiting for Romika and both were passing weak smile to each other, then to clear awkwardness, Raman showed her pics with kids. Ishita started seeing pics and videos happily while Raman was looking at her. Ishita felt his gaze but initially ignored, then looked at him,

I - Kya?

R - Kya, kuch nhi...

I - Then why are you staring at me?

R - Kon main.... Nhi to..

I - Lier. Aap vaha ashram mein bhi ghoor rhe the par maine kuch kaha nhi aur ab phir se. Koi problem hai.. cartoon lag rhi hu main.. boliye...

R - Tum bolne dogi to bolunga.

I - Kahiye.

Raman smiled and about to say something but  stopped....

I - Aap itna kya soch rhe hai.

R - Nhi.. Actually I was just thinking ki tum kya ho? I mean kabhi agyakari beti, kabhi badi to kabhi choti bahan, kabhi boss ka kirdar, kabhi achi dost ho, aise hi aaj ek nayi Ishita dekhi, bacho ke sath bachi ban gayi.... there are many shades in your character. Koi nhi samajh sakta tumhe, na mumkin sa hai.....

I - Mumkin hai. Thoda mushkil hai bas, Koshish karke to dekhiye ho sakta hai aapko aasan lagne lage..

She said looking at him while he too looked at her hearing her and both shared an eye lock which was broken by the ring of mobile. Ishita picked the call and informed Raman that Romika are back. She was going but turned and said,

I - Itna samajh liya hai to poora hi samajh lijiye, shayad aap un sab mein nhi aate jo mujhe na samajh sake.

Saying so she left smiling leaving a surprised Raman. He smiled thinking of her words and then followed her. He was behind her and a little far. She was walking lost with a smile and crossing road unknown that a car is coming in full speed towards her but Raman saved her on right time. It took her few minutes to understand what was going to happen if he didn't pulled her on time. She was scared for sometime while Raman consoled her. Then both went from there but they didn't inform anyone about this as Ishita thought that they will be worried unnecessarily while Raman could see that it was not an incident but another planned attack on her and thought to be more careful. Ishita’s statement was a green signal that they can be more than friends.

Edited by Kadianvi - 4 years ago
Kadianvi thumbnail

Updated first part. 

Hope you like it..

ishrarudi06 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Awesome update 

Eagerly waiting for next part 

Plz plz continue soon 

Nd thanks for pm 

Ishradivanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Awesome update dear totally lovingly it😍❤️❤️

Sukhvi thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Lovely update.. ...enjoyed reading, please update soon 

divz9769 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Congretulatutions for new story

Raman was sleeping he got call from romi saying their father is calling him as they have to go to iyers their younger daughter ishita is coming from US mr.bhalla was impressed with ishita after confrence call he want to make her his daughter in law raman went to other room but didnt find her he finds her notr with thanks bhallas reached iyer house all were waiting for ishita worriedly finally she came iyers got relief bandu asked where was she whole night she told them what happened with her she said she dont know who saved her she left thanks note for him loved how raman supported ishita ishra scenes were lovely they became friends raman got to know different shades of ishita she gave him green signal raman saved ishita again

Pls update soon

Thanks for the pm

phanisruthi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Awesome update 👏👏

Interesting start

Pls continue soon Pls Pls pls 

Thanks for the pm 

IshraMiNeholic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail