Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka

The Me Through Your eyes-Mishaan OS

rosel thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hi everyone,

Below another OS,Caution-it's a sad one...

The Me through your Eyes

As The sun rises Up,Soft warm breeze flows across the treesmaking its leaves dance to its Tunes,the rays of sunlight pierces through thetrees and shines on the Rivers across it….As boats float introduced is thestate that’s famous for its flowery Festival…Kerala…

In an ancient style built House,An art gallery,An Photoexhibition…A place to showcase one’s talent…We see a mother and daughtertogether looking at a Photo…A Picture,A portrait….

A man in walks in and looks at the mother-Daughter Pair andwalks towards them,

“Hello Mam” Said the Man

As she heard someone saying hello,she turned and looked atHim…A man stood infront of her,A man with a gentle smile and warm eyes…Thewoman looked at him and wondered who it and makes a face so as to ask if sheknew him…

“Hi…I am Ruhaan” said the Man as he forwarded his hand for ahandshake,the Woman puzzled looks at him and shakes his hand..

“Is she your Daughter,She’s very pretty” said ruhaan as hetapped his hand on her head…

“Yeah,Have we met before”the woman asked all confused

“No,Mam” said ruhaan with his warm smile

The woman all the more confused wondered why a strangertalked to them all of sudden…

“Its Just I saw you looking at this particular photo for toolong,while there are many others to see…So I came to know why” said ruhaan ashe assured the woman that he was not a stranger to be afraid of..

“What is so special about it that you are looking at it fortoo long”he asked

“Ah…No…its just that my daughter while looking at this photosaid *Mamma someone* so I was just wondering what was there in thePhoto,Nothing Else…But this Photo is really Enchanting”said the woman

“Yes…It is enchanting”Ruhaan said as he looked at herdaughter

He took a heavy breadth,kneeled down to the level of thatkid,smiled and asked “Do You see Someone,In those Eyes”,as he said this helooks at the photo

“A pair Of beautiful eyes,Raised Fully

Looking at Someone with Love and affection”

“Someone” the daughter said as she looked at the Photoagain,Ruhaan smiles and lifts her Up in his arms and goes near the photo to letthe girl take a closer look at it..

As they move ahead,the mother stopped them as she thoughtthat they will be warned if they go too close to it or touch it,

Ruhaan who sees this assures that she doesnt need to Panic“Don’t Worry,These photos around you are taken by me…This Gallery is mine for aday”

Surprised the woman looks at Ruhaan and the Photo only tosee ruhaan’s name at the tip of it…..She further looks at her surrounding andfinds photos only of wildlife…She scans the room again and concludes that thisis the only photo that had been framed differently with a barrier and the onlyphoto that’s not wildlife…What was so special that the photo had been treatedspecial….It was Ruhaan’s masterpiece afterall…

The daughter again looks at the photo says “Someone” andpoints the finger towards the eyes,the eyes’s lens…That captured that sad Day…

2 Years Ago,

Mishti as she broke up with veer faced wrath of veer’smom,misunderstandings arised,People began to talk about her…

The only solace for her was Ruhaan,But what does he feelafter all this happenings..

“You can never be the reason For My Misery” said Mishti asshe looked at a gloomy ruhaan

“Don’t try to Comfort Me,by those Words,Even if you don’tsay it…Your eyes says it all” said Ruhaan as he looked into her pained eyes

It was true,Her eyes really were looking as if she’s is insome suffering…

“Does My eyes tell you only of my misery?Dont they tell yousomething else?Are they not telling you of my Love?Ruhaan…Do you only seemisery and not love”Asked Mishti as she held ruhaan’s hands

Mishti’s warm hands held him tightly as she tried to tellruhaan that,their love and him by his side would be enough for them to overcomewhat they were facing,Ruhaan felt that,those warm hands that whenever touchedhim would make his heart Throb,but today he felt a pinch of pain in it….It waslike as if mishti was asking if he was going to let her go…Let her Go so thatshe can be out of her misery….

Ruhaan as mishti held his hand looked at her eyes,As helooked his eyes brimmed…unable to look at her eyes,he turns leaving  her hands that held him in isolation….Hisheart screamed in pain as he did so,so was mishti who just looked at him

“Ruhaan”Mishti’s voice started to break as she teared up,thepain that she was trying to hide etched itself on her heart..All she wantedthat moment was a hand,A hand to hold…

“I don’t want this,Why?Why does she have to suffer forme?”Questions engulfed ruhaan’s thoughts as he thought of every moment he spentwith mishti,His heart felt the pain,the pain of being questioned by himself…Inhis deep thoughts he feels warm arms wrapping themselves around Him slowly….

His eyes widened as he felt a strong grip,Mishti’s hands hadgripped his shirt tightly,laying her face on his shoulder,

“Ruhaan” Mishti said as she embraced him warmly..

“M…mishti” Ruhaan Stammered as he felt Mishti’s warm tears…Helooked Up and slowly laid his hands on her hands and held it tightly….

“I am sorry….Mishti” Ruhaan said as his voice trembled...

The night had witnessed it all….Their Banter,their happinessand now their sorrows and misery..

That Night Ruhaan Couldnt sleep,Voices started to whisperaround his ears,”How could You””Yor are chaeter’s daughter”

Restless he wakes up,he gets up and goes to the balcony onlyto find mishti standing there..As he inches forward he sees someone with her,itwas Veer…Shocked his steps stop as he hears their conversation..

“Why Mishti,We took this decision together,Then Why?” Veerasked heartbroken at her decision…

Soon the Ruhaan hears another voice and finds veer’s momalso with them,

“You have proved that you are your dad’s blood,A cheater’sdaughter” said Veer’s mom angrily

“Wait,My Mishti is not like that….But mishti even I want ananswer” concerned and sad dadi asked

“Mishti,I will stand by you” Pari said

“Is it because on an affair,or is it something else” Taaniquestioned

“No,Mishti Di cant have affair” Ansh replied frustrated

“I knew,Her Character was not right from beginning”,”She ishis daughter afterall” some of her neighbours said

Mishti just stood there,helpless as she was on the verge tobreakdown,As ruhaan steps forward all people vanish leaving only mishti Behindwho had completely broken down..As he touches her she turns to look at Him….

The moment he sees her,his eyes teared up…Her Guilt riddenface,Her miserable eyes,her devastated state….But mishti as she sees ruhaanstands and smiles for Him…

“Mishti” he said as he tightly hugged her making…

Still struggling in Bed,Ruhaan wakes Up “Mishti” he said ashe began to sweat and his eyes all red…He breathes heavily as he realizes thatit was a dream….

He again slowly rests in the Bed and thinks “You don’t haveto suffer for me,You don’t Have to”

After 2 Days:

Mishti Goes to Ruhaan’s Room,only to find him missing in hisroom,Slowly she looks around and comes across a Box and a note beside It….Whowould dare to enter his room without knocking it could only be mishti….Mishtias  she looked at the box sees her nameand takes the Note that laid beside

*Come To My Studio,Wearing this…

I will be waiting for You*

As she read the note happily she hugs the box and smiles,Shehurriedly goes to her Room and changes…

As she looked at herself in the mirror,her eyesglowed….Mesmerised by her own beauty and By ruhaan’s choice…

*Wearing a beautiful White Anarkali with Net sleeves,the redDupatta was beautifully embroided with golden beads to make it look even moreelegant, paired it up with White Jhumkas she personified her own beauty*

As she looked at herself,she found something missing only torealize that her hair was Up,She remembered Ruhaan and recalled the moment whenhe let her hair down,

Mishti Blushed as she slowly removed the band and let hairfall..She looked at herself in the mirror again to check herself and smiled…

At the studio,

The studio was all covered in black Clothes and lights setupat the end corners,Ruhaan stood their In all white Black and white as he waitedfor mishti impatiently..

Moving the clothes aside as mishti walked in “Ruhaan” shesaid as she looked at ruhaan…

“Mishti” Ruhaan said as he felt happy and sad both,He smiledand turned to look at mishti who was inching closer to Him

As he saw her his eyes widened,enchanted by her beauty allhe did was just Gaze at her

“What are you so mesmerized with Your Dress or Me?” teasedmishti as she looked at ruhaan who was completely stunned

Ruhaan blushes and smiles “Ofcourse The dress,its my choiceafterall”,as he said this Mishti smiles fades and she angrily looks at Ruhaanwith a pout

Ruhaan laughs at Mishti’s reaction but controls himself whenhe sees her staring at him…BUT still giggles

“Okay,then....Here…”Mishti as she said handed her dupatta tohim,”Romance With it..I am leaving”

Saying so mishti turns and walks away,Just then her wrist isheld by Ruhaan…He pulls her back and wraps his arms around her waist…

“Leave Me” Mishti said as she blushed and looked into hiseyes

“No” Ruhaan said as he gazed into her eyes,his griptightened as his fingers slowly moved her hair from her face…Slowly his fingersentwined in her hair,Looking into her eyes  he brought his face closer to her,Mishtiblushed as her heart began to race…Seeing Ruhaan this close she closes hereyes,Ruhaan face moves past her face and reaches her ears….

Warm Breeze flew across Mishti’s ears,She feels tickled andopens her eyes..

“Will You Be My Model” Ruhaan whispered,MIshti’s eyeswidened as she turned swiftly and looked at Ruhaan…

Surprised she looks at Him as he slowly takes her hand andwalks her to the centre…

Ruhaan Positions her and clicks some photos of her andtheir’s together…

After a while,Ruhaan asks Mishti to sit and look at hisdirection,he places the camera on timer focusing mishti’s eyes and stands infront of her,Clicking only her eyes that only saw him that moment…

After the shoot is over,Ruhaan is on the call withsomeone,it was Radhika..

“Dadi..I know But it was sudden..I am sorry I couldn’t tellyou in person…Please let them..” Ruhaan said as he looked at Mishti who washappily looking at her photos in Ruhaan’s Camera

“Okay,Dadi” He said as he cut the call and walked towardsmishti,he takes the camera from her hand,but mishti doesn’t let it go as shedint finish seeing all…

“You can see later” Ruhaan said,Mishti pouts and looks away…

“Mishti,mishti” Ruhaan said as he grabbed her wrist andasked her to look at him,As mishti looks at him he tells her that he wants totalk about something…

“What is It”Mishti wondered as she looked at ruhaan

“Come” Ruhaan said as he took her hand made her sit on achair…Slowly he kneels down,Holding both her hands together,he looks at MIshti,hereyes gleamed…

Ruhaan looked at down as he saw her,he took a deepbreath,his heart ached as he whispered something

“What” Mishti asked

Ruhaan who still couldn’t look into her eyes,took a deepbreath again,with his eyes all red and puffy he looked at Mishti…

“M..Mishti….I Am Sorry...It seems We cant be together,Weshould Part Ways”he said as his throat choked by his heart that pained thatmoment…

Mishti’s happy face soon fades and becomes blank,Expressionlessand shocked,Ruhaan’s voice Plays in her head over and over again “We shouldPart…”Speechless she looked at ruhaan with blank expression.

As she recalled his words,Pain began to spread across herheart,her eyes reddened and her words stuck.Her happy world came crashing downwith that one word,she held her fist tightly as she looked at ruhaan forreasons for why he said those words…Tear escaped her eyes and started flowing..

Ruhaan just looked at her,knowing it was him that causedit,he started to feel regret but it was his decision…Seeing her in thatstate…Slowly he moves his hands and brings her close to her cheeks,He hesitatesbut Cups her Face and wipes her tears using his thumb…

“Please Don’t….Seeing You”Ruhaan said as he wiped her tears,Mishtijust sat there emotionless

“I am sorry” He said as he kept his forehead onto her’s

Mishti who couldn’t speak,Finally mutters “Then Why?” ,sheholds his short by hands and asks again as tears flow down “Then Why,Then Why?”

Gripping his shirt even tighter “Then Why do you want toPart ways” Mishti  yelled with pain inher voice…

“Mishti” Ruhaan said as he stammered a bit….

“Then,Why are you doing this” Mishti said as she starts topunch him near his chest continuously..

Ruhaan had felt her pain,But the decision was taken…Hewatched her helplessly as she punched him not moving…Finally unable to bear heholds her hand and hugs her tightly…Mishti struggles and asks him to let Go…ButRuhaan doesn’t and his grip further tightens…

“Please,Stop..Please Listen” he said as he tried to calmmishti down,MiSHTI Finally calms herself and hugs him…

“Don’t…Stay..Please”Mishti said as her voice began to break

Hearing this he felt a stab,a stab in his heart but he knewhe cant stay,He couldn’t listen to her plea,The destruction alreadyhappened...The decision already taken,he felt helpless as he couldn’t comforther any further..

“I know you don’t want this,But I cant see you In pain..NOlonger,To know that the reason is me” he said

“No….Why are you saying this again” Mishti said as shepulled herself back from his Hug

“I told You before” Mishti said as she looked at ruhaan whocouldn’t meet her eyes…

Reality striked both of them,they say when it strikes,itstrikes pretty Hard

No matter what mishti said,Ruhaan had made up his Mind,Todaythey might shut peoples talk but what about their future together,No matter howhard they fight the society,the fact will remain the same…It will be Mishti whowill be targeted no matter what,no body will blame him…though they will be together,Theirwounds wont heal…Mishti would still suffer….These thoughts had came intoruhaan’s mind that night…

“Its better to part ways than to see her suffer forever”Ruhaan thought as he looked at Mishti,but is this what Mishti wanted..

“I am Sorry…” was only word he repeated again and again

Mishti Finally understood that,he had made up hismind…Wiping her tears away,”okay…But will you be happy”

“No….” Ruhaan Said as he gazed into her red eyes…

Silence Brew between them as they stood looking into each other’seyes…

“Then Go” Mishti said,as felt all emotions being drainedaway…She finally understood why he did this…Not wanting to plea to him anymoreand completely broken,“Go…”

Ruhaan Looked at her as he heard her say to leave…He couldsee what she went through,he could no longer look her in the eyes,her eyes thatno longer shed tears,she stood there right infront of Him…

“Mishti…I love You…I will Always Do…Forever”Ruhaan said ashe walked off,taking every step he felt the numb in his heart..blurry images oftheir moments together starts to appear,he began to suffocate and tears startedto form,but he held on on walked away…

“I will always Love You Mishti..No one can replace you in myHeart” Ruhaan said to himself a he turned to look at her one last time

Mishit who looks at him walk away,feels numb and fallsdown,All their moments begins to appear making her hard to say that finalgoodbye,unable to control she starts to cry as ger heart breaks piece by piece…

“I love You” she uttered

The scenes zoomes to the present Day,where the photo isshown,the girl recognized ruhaan in Mihti’s eyes….

“You” She said

“Yes,Me…”Ruhaan said as his eyes became blurry…

*It was this day that I decided to Part

No matter what that day cant be undone

My heart will always be Yours,yours only

I love You*

The eyes are again seen and this time it’s mishti’s holdinga pic from that day along with ruhaan in it…She stands in Ruhaan’s Room allempty…

*Since that Day, my eyes no longer shed tears

My hands are still waiting for You to hold it

My heart still waiting for you to come back

I love You,Can you hear Me*

“I will always love you” a blurry image of ruhaan appearedinfront of her…

“Me Too”She said as she smiled the image faded away

There were so many unspoken words that Day only the two knewwhat it was….No matter the two never married anyone and stayed alone for therest of their lives with their hearts still connected…

*Distanced But Not Our Hearts*

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rosel thumbnail

I Wrote this keeping in mind the fact what would happen in reality...And its also inspired by tamil movie 96 and taiwan movie first love ..

coincidence is that in both movies,The male leads are photographers,one is sad but other one is happy one...

Edited by rosel - 4 years ago
rbb1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

Poor Ruhaan he gave up on Mishti because he wanted her not to go through the problem of listening to people blaming and pointing fingers at her 

Vartika026 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

Wow.....loved it yaar....it was amazing💜💜💜 please keep posting more n more os on Mishaan....love you for this one....and waiting for another💜💜😍😍

rosel thumbnail

Originally posted by: rbb1

Poor Ruhaan he gave up on Mishti because he wanted her not to go through the problem of listening to people blaming and pointing fingers at her 

yes,its a big problem in reality,the pointed fingers

rosel thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vartika026

Wow.....loved it yaar....it was amazing💜💜💜 please keep posting more n more os on Mishaan....love you for this one....and waiting for another💜💜😍😍

thanx vartika,i saw ur posts u too write ah,will comment after reading all chapters...

Vartika026 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rosel

thanx vartika,i saw ur posts u too write ah,will comment after reading all chapters...

Yeah...I try to write but I don't write as well as you do💜💜 

swaasp thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

it was so painful and brought tears to my eyes 😭

amazing story dear 👏

loved it so much ❤

plz keep writing on MisHaan

and thanks for the pm

rosel thumbnail

thank u

rosel thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vartika026

Yeah...I try to write but I don't write as well as you do💜💜 

you kidding me...Your writing is so good...Short and sweet

Its cos i have read a lot of novels,i am able to write well.....but you wont believe i hit google dictionary a lot