Krishna Chali London

Krishna ties knot with Radhe. Veer will breakdown mentally. 🙄

tzip.74 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

http://www.serialgossip.com/gossip-39005-a

Krishna will tie the knot with Radhe. Veer's will fail to prove Radhe " Fake". Krishna will give the word " Stubborn" a New definition through her actions (marrying Radhe) and Veer will suffer badly. Looks like they are going to give the viewers " CRAP" to watch as it ends. They are not bothered about the "TRP'S" now. Star will not question them anymore? So, they are free to write whatever crap they feel? The same thing happened with Mehak.. Towards the end after it was announced the show was going off air.. there was a lot of crap there too. The last scene had Shaurya marrying Mehak without any sindoor. There were no time constraints at all. They finished shooting in the afternoon on the last day but everyone wondered why such horrible scenes towards the end? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ssuuvvii thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Saw make up man insta story..Radhe in grook attire πŸ˜΅ & they are doing some baraat sequence 

divine_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

This content was originally posted by: ssuuvvii

Saw make up man insta story..Radhe in grook attire πŸ˜΅ & they are doing some baraat sequence 

What????😲What is this shit, now they are trying to show???🀒The show is going to end ....aab toh uss Radhey ka bhanda phodo. Enough of this FR track.I hope the makers wind up this FR kissa soon.

tzip.74 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: divine_16

What????😲What is this shit, now they are trying to show???🀒The show is going to end ....aab toh uss Radhey ka bhanda phodo. Enough of this FR track.I hope the makers wind up this FR kissa soon.

Like I Said earlier.. Any Nonsense will be shown to make up half an hour. They know nobody is watching the progress of the show anymore. The writers it self loose interest in writing the story. The same thing happened with Ishaqbaaz as well. Once it is announced that any show is going off air...that is it.. The rest of the episodes are telecast just because they have to be telecast and they have no choice but to complete the story...πŸ™„

josejen thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

This site always gives fake spoiler. I don’t trust this site. And Krishna knows she loves Veer. Marriage drama will happen only to expose FR and in the end they will show Krishna & Veer together. They have to add drama to expose FR and who is the so called person who hired him. 

Edited by josejen - 4 years ago
divine_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

This content was originally posted by: tzip.74

Like I Said earlier.. Any Nonsense will be shown to make up half an hour. They know nobody is watching the progress of the show anymore. The writers it self loose interest in writing the story. The same thing happened with Ishaqbaaz as well. Once it is announced that any show is going off air...that is it.. The rest of the episodes are telecast just because they have to be telecast and they have no choice but to complete the story...πŸ™„

May be they are building a setup to expose FR.But jo bhi ho....baas jaldi se they wind up this FR kissa...that's it!!!Btw.... just saw on Tellyreview article where Krishna is not ready to live with Radhey ...when the Shuklas are forcing her to accept him as her husband as she only loved Veer.

Edited by divine_16 - 4 years ago
Thabassum19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Sigh....what else is there to happen in the show ....hope we get to see krishveer together on the last episode...

Ps...I really love the way you all rant ladies πŸ˜†β€οΈ.....

SNOWWHITE83 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Looks like they will show krish Veer together only at last epi.😭

Really did cvs liked the actor and his acting who play radhe so much😑