•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

Great work, Zajie! 👍🏼  Happy to see you on the forum! 🤗

My dear, Here's to come after a while. I had a very difficult time behind. My mom died and I had a very painful situation and health problems. I see that there is a change here and I like it. Although, when I came and saw, first I had to figure out how to look at everything. I hope you are all right and good. Thank you for coming here, and this forum is still active. Swati, I'm glad to see you after a long time.

Originally posted by zajedno

My dear, Here's to come after a while. I had a very difficult time behind. My mom died and I had a very painful situation and health problems. I see that there is a change here and I like it. Although, when I came and saw, first I had to figure out how to look at everything. I hope you are all right and good. Thank you for coming here, and this forum is still active. Swati, I'm glad to see you after a long time.

I'm so sorry for your loss, Zajie.  May her soul rest in peace.  May the Lord Almighty bless you with patience and courage in this difficult time. ❤️ Please feel free to drop into the forum whenever your heart feels heavy.  We're all here for you with open arms. 🤗

Edited by ~DaZZ|ing~ - 4 years ago

Originally posted by zajedno

Hello Zady 

I'm so sorry for your loss dear, may she rest in peace. I hope you get strength to face the situation. Please do look after your health. I've missed you. Glad to see you again. smiley31

Yes there are changes and initially its difficult to understand but you'll get used it to it soon.

Oh btw those are some beautiful edits. ❤️

Listen to this, its a lovely song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNqLB7znMLU

Edited by Silverrmoon - 4 years ago

Nice edit Zaj! Tight hug from my end. Stay strong and have faith. Take care of your health.