Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2

Kasautii seems to have the most loyal Trp fandom currently

anupre123 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Before TRAi regulations, most watched shows were above 3 and 4 + trps but Kasautii was almost around 2+ ish on average...

With Trai implementation n Ipl , all top shows are around 2-2.5... However Kasautii is the only show with no decline n still averaging 2ish... 

So the trp audience that kzk had seems to be most loyal fandom currently :P

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TRP Audience is as Loyal to the show as AnuPre/Parica are ..... 👍🏼

Edited by RollingStones - 4 years ago
ifmember thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

They would continue to do so as long as anupre sails😊

Just like how the TRPs dropped during anukomo marriage and sassy pre got it back

Ugly pregnancy revelation / another half marriage would bring it down many levels ! And these are not the only ways to show kasauti

Hope CVs get this 😃

MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

There are enough kasautis ppl have experienced or heard of to get creative with. Changing partners like clothes is so outdated and doesn’t come anywhere near the definition of love. It’s the trust between the couple and getting over the hurdles of the curve balls life throws at them even if there are moments of doubts in any situation(realistic) and strengthening their relationship will make for a reimagined story not the same old same old storylines ppl have already seen.

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Trps arent a surprise to me . When kumkum nagin and kundali can stay on the top , why not kasauti..its the same level. Infact the more rubbish the show is the more trps it gets. 

Bhagya65 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _charu_

Trps arent a surprise to me . When kumkum nagin and kundali can stay on the top , why not kasauti..its the same level. Infact the more rubbish the show is the more trps it gets. 

You spoke my heart and mind. Indian telly serial has lost credibility long back. It's really saddening that shows of Ektas which have no logic.. excutision.. dedication..  story and passion get TRP. it's really sad. Please help me understand how the hell this story is getting trp.. when there is soo many loopholes.

Bhagya65 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MERARAI

There are enough kasautis ppl have experienced or heard of to get creative with. Changing partners like clothes is so outdated and doesn’t come anywhere near the definition of love. It’s the trust between the couple and getting over the hurdles of the curve balls life throws at them even if there are moments of doubts in any situation(realistic) and strengthening their relationship will make for a reimagined story not the same old same old storylines ppl have already seen.

Love you man. Seriously you think like me. Trust me in this season if either of them change partner and sleep with them.. then I will stop naming the show as soulful show. Old one was in different time but not in this current time.. God no. I will hate both of them if they sleep with the other person. Thinking itself is sick

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Bhagya65

You spoke my heart and mind. Indian telly serial has lost credibility long back. It's really saddening that shows of Ektas which have no logic.. excutision.. dedication..  story and passion get TRP. it's really sad. Please help me understand how the hell this story is getting trp.. when there is soo many loopholes.

Forget story . Sorry i am not supposed to talk about other serials so pardon me . But i havent seen a bigger circus than kundali.  there is a party happening or vamp+villian is plotting in some room and in the other room ,plan to expose them is being made . And both of them fail everytime. Na plotting successful na expose... This is happening from the last 1.5 years. How on the earth does it get trps , its a mystery to me. 1.5 years bk i saw rishabh sherlyn shadi happening tomorrow. That tomorrow is still tomorrow and shadi functions are.on . Their fans have vanished from the forum . Its that bad. 

Edited by _charu_ - 4 years ago
Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: _charu_

Forget story . Sorry i am not supposed to talk about other serials so pardon me . But i havent seen a bigger circus than kundali.  there is a party happening or vamp+villian is plotting in some room and in the other room ,plan to expose them is being made . And both of them fail everytime. Na plotting successful na expose... This is happening from the last 1.5 years. How on the earth does it get trps , its a mystery to me. 1.5 years bk i saw rishabh sherlyn shadi happening tomorrow. That tomorrow is still tomorrow and shadi functions are.on . Their fans have vanished from the forum . Its that bad. 

Kundali bhagya is appalling, but I watch online so I can skip everything that pisses me off to watch the good bits.... so I basically finish every episode in 2-5 minutes..... that's how bad the show is because the two villains have completely taken over the show in terms of screen space over the span of 1 year. It seems this month sherlyn will be exposed and the rishabh-sherlin marriage track will finally be closed, but prithvi will not be exposed yet because prithvi has still hidden himself, whereas sherlin has revealed her reality to both preeta and her mother and kidnapped the latter, so given all this and that now rishabh-sherlin marriage track has actually reached marriage day and preeta having sherlin's pregnancy report finally, it seems she'll be exposed this month at the mandap. 

Rafangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

The more absence of creativity= more is trp-