Gul O Gulzar (ARY) Saboor Ali, Kinza Hashmi, Omer Shehzad - Page 3

Posted: 4 years ago

Gulzar will again believe Gul and try to run away from the house as she will see Jamal's face, then she will get angry on her father for getting her married to someone who is a lot older than her, I saw this in the trailer 

I feel Jamal is going to be a nice person and he would help her move on from whatever happened because of Gul  

Edited by mahakh - 4 years ago

Originally posted by mahakh

Gulzar will again believe Gul and try to run away from the house as she will see Jamal's face, then she will get angry on her father for getting her married to someone who is a lot older than her, I saw this in the trailer 

I feel Jamal is going to be a nice person and he would help her move on from whatever happened because of Gul  

Now I'll start watching this to see how will Gul and Jamal's story develop?

Originally posted by awida

Now I'll start watching this to see how will Gul and Jamal's story develop?

It will be interesting, Gulzar won't like him at first, but from the trailers , it seems like she will fall in love with him after marriage and he would also allow her to study and become a doctor 

While Gul will suffer as Adil is a psychopath who is not a normal person to live with , he will torture her 

Edited by mahakh - 4 years ago

It will be interesting, Gulzar won't like him at first, but from the trailers , it seems like she will fall in love with him after marriage and he would also allow her to study and become a doctor 

While Gul will suffer as Adil is a psychopath who is not a normal person to live with , he will torture her 

It is typical yet will be interesting to watch because I always liked Paras Masroor's acting. and here he has a new look and character. Saboor and Kinza are favorites too. so will start watching soon, after bingwatching the previous episodes.

It is typical yet will be interesting to watch because I always liked Paras Masroor's acting. and here he has a new look and character. Saboor and Kinza are favorites too. so will start watching soon, after bingwatching the previous episodes.

His character seems interesting, right now Adil and Gul are negative characters. I have neevr watched any show of Paras Masroor or maybe I cannot recall which show I saw him in.

There needs to be some positive character , do bingewatch and tell how did you find it

Okay now I remember, I saw him in Sange MarMar , I searched his name on Wikipedia, so I got it from there 

I bingwatched it , and I am excited about the new track. I just wonder what was the need of Gul stealing the jewelary, when she was about to get married to a rich guy?!

Yesterday's episode was beautifull. I like it how Gulzar reacted after seeing Jamal's pic. It shows that a girl is aways a girl. looks mean a lot even for a samajdaar and aqalmand ladki!😆

I remember when I met my husband for the first time after nikah. đŸ˜ƒ I've seen his pics, but we didn't meet in personal. so when we met we were shocked. đŸ˜ČI was too small he thought, and he looked too big I thought. đŸ˜†

Yesterday's episode was beautifull. I like it how Gulzar reacted after seeing Jamal's pic. It shows that a girl is aways a girl. looks mean a lot even for a samajdaar and aqalmand ladki!😆

I remember when I met my husband for the first time after nikah. đŸ˜ƒ I've seen his pics, but we didn't meet in personal. so when we met we were shocked. đŸ˜ČI was too small he thought, and he looked too big I thought. đŸ˜†

Your story with your husband is so adorable awida , this is cute how he thought you were small and you thought he was big 

I felt bad with the way Gulzar was calling him ugly though, like what is the difference between Gul and Gulzar then, I just feel she should have not called him like that and look down on his appearance.

But, I also don't get why is she still talking to Gul who is the reason why she is getting forcefully married, I do nto appreciate Gulzar's family for getting her married just because they want to save their reputation, so even if it was a good looking guy, it s wrong of them to get her married like this without her even knowing how Jamal is as a person. 

Your story with your husband is so adorable awida , this is cute how he thought you were small and you thought he was big 

This is what happens when you get married to someone you didn't meet before. but we were already in love, we used to chat alot after engagement.😳

I felt bad with the way Gulzar was calling him ugly though, like what is the difference between Gul and Gulzar then, I just feel she should have not called him like that and look down on his appearance.

It is childish. but as a beautifull girl, her attitude is relatable, coz she wants to marry her equal, and Jamal's looks didn't impress her. she had a dream about marrying a handsome guy. and Jamal means beauty , so she expected him to be her handsome shehzada.😆

But, I also don't get why is she still talking to Gul who is the reason why she is getting forcefully married, 

I too don't understand it, but I guess after Gul threatened her to come and insult her in public, Gulzar became scared, so she is talking to her to pasify her and stop her from coming. not as they are still friends. She is confused because of the forced marriage to an ugly guy, all her dreams are chattered, and everyone is telling her to accept Jamal, so she wanted someone to support her.đŸ€“

I do nto appreciate Gulzar's family for getting her married just because they want to save their reputation, so even if it was a good looking guy, it s wrong of them to get her married like this without her even knowing how Jamal is as a person. 

Yes. this is too typical. The same thing happened to Saboor's char in Meri Khudaya. Her family got her married to an elder man , a divorcee with 2 kids, to get rid of her after her so called friend told lies about her having an affair with someone.