MishBir OS - Voh Naam ishq

Mridzy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Mishti opened her eyes to see her family huddling around her. She was still groggy as badi ma thrust a bottle of water to her. She gulped it down and looked around - bade Papa was hugging kunal, "we would never forget what you did for us, beta" he was saying. 

Honestly, she herself was surprised to see Kunal run back in for her - she didn't expect that. Maybe there was more to him than she was giving credit for. Maybe she could trust him. 

Coughing, she looked at the other table - she saw Meenakshi aunty, Parul Masi, and the others. 

"Abir" she muttered, her voice barely a whisper - nobody heard her. 

"Abir" she cried, louder this time, her heart thudding loudly against her chest. 

"Abir Kahaan hai, Kunal?" 

At his grandfather's question, Kunal whirled around, "bhai was with me. He should be out by now" he said , worried. 

Mishti shook her head as tears clouded her eyes, this was all her fault. Abir had risked his life for her, if anything happened to him - she shuddered at that thought. 

"Bhai!"

She looked up to see Abir walking out of the gallery, his painting in one hand, her dupatta in the other. Shaking her head, she ran to him, "Abir!" She called, she hadn't been so relieved to see anyone in her life earlier as she was now to see him. 

She searched his face quickly - he looked dazed. If he hadn't done what he had, she would be - mishti's throat hitched at that thought. 

"Abir" she muttered, finding that she was at a loss for words. She had even begged him to not risk his own life, but he had anyway. 

"Why did you do that. I told you not to come inside. I told you, Abir"

He gave her a small smile, and she noticed the tear in his eyes. Her brows creased in confusion. She was about to ask him what was bothering him when her eyes took in the condition of his hands. 

It was burnt. Her heart filled even as her eyes clouded with tears once more. She knew she would never find words, so she just threw her hands around him and hoped he would understand what her heart wanted to tell him. 

***THE END***

so that was my take on today's episode. I wanted to writers to tap into mishti's emotions more, but since they didn't, and made Mishti completely overlook Abir - I came up with this! 

Now feeling much better. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anuka3 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ty so much, beautifully written. Even i wanted to see more of Mishtis emotions after the incident. Makers must  be trying to portray this more as one sided story so they are not showing us much frm her side. But had they added this part today, I would have been crying non stop. Abir akele ne rula diya aaj. 

Mridzy thumbnail

Originally posted by: priyavishu18

Nice Written....

Thank you! :)

Mridzy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anuka3

Ty so much, beautifully written. Even i wanted to see more of Mishtis emotions after the incident. Makers must  be trying to portray this more as one sided story so they are not showing us much frm her side. But had they added this part today, I would have been crying non stop. Abir akele ne rula diya aaj. 

I agree - but they could have still shown Mishti atleast looking for him and panicking and bande ne apna jaan jhoke mein daal ke uski Jaan bachaya - ek hug toh Banta hai :d :d 

If it were me I would screw the courtship and thank my stars for a guy like Abir. Anyways!!!!!!!