•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

Dear ruhaan, 

In perks of being wallflower, girl questioned the guy why does she end up choosing wrong love.  The guy replied beautifully, we end up choosing love we think we deserve.

Thank you Ruhaan for showing us what love a girl deserve. Thank you showing us how a girl needs to be loved. You loved her moment you her, still didnt expected her love , you just wanted some.memories how can you be so selfless. You always stood by her. No matter what she said, you always looked beyond her hard exterior. You loved when she was at her worst, you are loving her when she is at her best. You saw her being mad, you saw being child, you saw her being unreasonable, you saw her being caring for all,  in every facet of her, your love only grew by bounds. 

Thank you Ruhaan, for showing us how a guy who loves you trust you take desicion best for both. Thank you for showing us how we humans donot need to judge every situation . How we have right to commit mistakes and grow with it. 

Thank you for showing us how a life partner should be. U truely are a life partner, a soulmate , a better half., for the way you love make life  seems so easy.

Mishti is lucky she found you, i know there are very few guys out there like you, but how i wish every girl gets a guy like you

You deserve all the love, happiness and a happy family

Totally totally agree with you. 

I can really say that, Ruhaan is one of the best characters in the television history if not the best. 

I totally love him 🀩

Originally posted by sheen97

Dear ruhaan, 

In perks of being wallflower, girl questioned the guy why does she end up choosing wrong love.  The guy replied beautifully, we end up choosing love we think we deserve.

Thank you Ruhaan for showing us what love a girl deserve. Thank you showing us how a girl needs to be loved. You loved her moment you her, still didnt expected her love , you just wanted some.memories how can you be so selfless. You always stood by her. No matter what she said, you always looked beyond her hard exterior. You loved when she was at her worst, you are loving her when she is at her best. You saw her being mad, you saw being child, you saw her being unreasonable, you saw her being caring for all,  in every facet of her, your love only grew by bounds. 

Thank you Ruhaan, for showing us how a guy who loves you trust you take desicion best for both. Thank you for showing us how we humans donot need to judge every situation . How we have right to commit mistakes and grow with it. 

Thank you for showing us how a life partner should be. U truely are a life partner, a soulmate , a better half., for the way you love make life  seems so easy.

Mishti is lucky she found you, i know there are very few guys out there like you, but how i wish every girl gets a guy like you

Nice postπŸ‘πŸΌ

Edited by .SSSS. - 4 years ago

Thank you Sheen for making this post....loved itπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜ as I've already told you that I love to read your POV....this time is no different too. I loved each n every word of it...and agree with you totally.... Ruhaan is the dream guy for every girl and only a dream girl has gotten himπŸ’œπŸ’œ again thank you so much dear...love you for thisπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜

Originally posted by sheen97

Dear ruhaan, 

amazing β€πŸ‘